Ren'Py Abandoned Highschool Rosewood [v0.358] [Arpibald]

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
My biggest difficulty is to trigger the H-scenes in Maxed-out mode. And it seems like the version uploaded is still 0.356.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
My biggest difficulty is to trigger the H-scenes in Maxed-out mode. And it seems like the version uploaded is still 0.356.
I don't understand your problem, but let me explain something. Easy mode unlock every H-scene and Hardcore mode don't. Maxed out mode don't have to do anything with them. Please use the launcher to update to 0.357!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Just hit ESC on your keyboard and click one of the boxes.
Why did you choose this instead of the renpy standard of Right click the mouse?

Edit: Also, it's "Hit esc twice" hitting it once brings up the task list, hitting it again once the task menu was up brought up the save menu.

edit edit: that may have been a bug, maybe because I tried to bring up the save menu when choices were on screen. I hit esc after that to load the save on a clean screen and it came up on the first hit. however I loaded into my room and not at the location that I saved at.

continued experimentation with saving shows some weirdness; saved at a choice (Tell kim that you'll return her photos or keep them), loaded the save, had the keykard & locker keys placed in my inventory and was outside of the conversation. Was able to interact with kim and restart the conversation. (This resulted in me having two sets of those items)
Are you doing something weird with the way you save to try to stop people from save scumming choices?

Also, pressing H or clicking the middle mouse button to hide the ui/text boxes s disabled :(

Last edited:

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
How could you have possible thought that safe lockpicking minigame was a good idea lol... and then it doesn't even unlock at 14/14

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
1597023032666.png
Both exactable files strike positives in virus total. I understand that it could just be false positives but this is just kinda suspicious as fuck

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
when i finish the interrogation in marys room appears this message:
script error: could not find label ´time_dorm_hallway´
and i have to reload the game, and cannot contiue furter than that