Ren'Py Abandoned Highschool Rosewood [v0.358] [Arpibald]

OOFLife12

Dec 15, 2019
this is a great game but one of my only problem with this game is that the ubers take for ever to arrive i dont know if i didnt read something right or im doing something wrong but i keep trying to get steps and waiting but it never arrives

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
this is a great game but one of my only problem with this game is that the ubers take for ever to arrive i dont know if i didnt read something right or im doing something wrong but i keep trying to get steps and waiting but it never arrives
I have already answered that the UBER has a bug now since I implemented the Hard and the Easy mode a few pages back.
I'm already fixed it, it'll come in the next update! Please be patient sir. :)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I wonder if the Uber driver got traffic jam? Hmmm...

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I can't find save button can anyone help me?
There's no Android version available yet, until 1.0 is out. There will be missing options and also, as I said before again... keyboard based minigames have to have a replacement for Android.

The one you have, is probably a scuffed version for testing purposes... but I'm going to build one, after 1.0 is out, I PROMISE! :)

wwwlllwww2

Sep 5, 2019
ich wollte sagen das das ein echt perfektes spiel ist und ich hoffe das es irgendwann es auch auf deutsch gibt :love: (y)

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Just wanted to say that despite a few bugs, this game looks to be shaping up into one of my favorites! The art could be more consistant, yet it is not at a bad point, and so far I can see how the tasks/quests and H-scenes tie in together pretty well. Also wanted to say if ya ever want some english proofreading or advice I'm in the discord as well with the same name as here (with a z at the end).

Reactions: Dora Chueva

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Just wanted to say that despite a few bugs, this game looks to be shaping up into one of my favorites! The art could be more consistant, yet it is not at a bad point, and so far I can see how the tasks/quests and H-scenes tie in together pretty well. Also wanted to say if ya ever want some english proofreading or advice I'm in the discord as well with the same name as here (with a z at the end).
Ohh thanks for the feedback, I'm looking forward for that proofreading, I'll DM you later, and thanks :)

Also wondering about what bugs you found, please post them in the bug-reports room on our Discord please.

Reactions: Aurelius

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Ohh thanks for the feedback, I'm looking forward for that proofreading, I'll DM you later, and thanks :)

Also wondering about what bugs you found, please post them in the bug-reports room on our Discord please.
No problem! Most of the bugs have already been mentioned here or in the discord so I didn't want to repeat them, so I'll try to only point out the others.

Reactions: Arpibald

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
Ok thanks but thats weird I tried that and it gave me the tasks. ..Now I can save thanks mate and again nice job

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Ok thanks but thats weird I tried that and it gave me the tasks. ..Now I can save thanks mate and again nice job
The task menu has a bug, I will fix that too in the next version this week, thanks for reminding me! Wanted to add that too on my TODO list but almost forget! :)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Waiting patiently like a dog for his master, for an android version. :) and I hope you are not mad if I suggest one more character: add Hinata as a... Maybe a roommate or whatever. Just a suggestion.