Ren'Py Abandoned Highschool Rosewood [v0.358] [Arpibald]

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Love the game so far! Excited to see where it goes, I also like the idea of the launcher so you don't have to re-download every update. Can't wait for the next version!

Have you considered linking your Patreon to your F95Zone account? You can do it in user settings, it makes your Patreon easier to access, as it will display under your user :)
Hello, glad you enjoyed the game, even tho there's a few things in it. :) Well when we started only Hungarians know about the game and many players here don't have good internet connection so the Launcher was much more convenient.

Also thanks for the TIP! I'm going to connect them! :)

So my question is their an android launcher to download the mobile verison
I will make one soon, but there's some stuff still missing in the PC version, and I have to think twice before creating a minigame... for example the keyboard based minigames need to replaced by something else, because of the mobile.

Ali_pr

Aug 22, 2018
hi guys anyone can help me how can i go to library and get the (xyz) book? and why Uber it's not coming? what should I do? please help me! (Raven book)

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
hi guys anyone can help me how can i go to library and get the (xyz) book? and why Uber it's not coming? what should I do? please help me! (Raven book)
Hi, unfortunately, when I implemented the Easy and the Harcdore mode separatedly, it's caused a bug which f*cked up the UBER. Please be patient it'll be fixed in the next version! :)

Also if you have similiar bug reports consider joining on our Discord, we have a bug-reports room. :)

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
hey does anyone else have a problem when ordering the pizza it doesnt come the next day, even when talking to kim then skipping time. feels like a bug that you have to fail cause the pizza never comes.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
hey does anyone else have a problem when ordering the pizza it doesnt come the next day, even when talking to kim then skipping time. feels like a bug that you have to fail cause the pizza never comes.
That doesn't add up. You don't have to wait for the next day, you have to give her the money, then call up the pizzeria to order, then wait for the next part of the day to arrive, then ask her if it's arrived yet to receive it.

Nov 10, 2018
That doesn't add up. You don't have to wait for the next day, you have to give her the money, then call up the pizzeria to order, then wait for the next part of the day to arrive, then ask her if it's arrived yet to receive it.
I'm having the same issue. I ordered the pizza at noon and gave her the money, but at sunset she says it hasn't arrived.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I'm having the same issue. I ordered the pizza at noon and gave her the money, but at sunset she says it hasn't arrived.
This task accuse so much issue in the past, I plan not to fix but instead turn it into an h-scene sequence. Please be patient it'll be much more great than it's now! :)

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
I got 3 questions,
Is there gonna be a mobile port?
Can you be the dominator and also the dominated by choice?
Is this a sandbox type game?

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I got 3 questions,
Is there gonna be a mobile port?
Can you be the dominator and also the dominated by choice?
Is this a sandbox type game?
Hello there, let me answer your questions in order...
- Android version will be available after I'm finished replacing keyboard based minigames with an alternate for Android. (I'm answered this already a page back).

- You can be both but the drawing takes time for the scenes, I plan to add both variations with many characters included in the game right now, so the answer is yes, but be patient please.

- There's no main-story as you can read it in the Overview of the game at the very first page.. You can go wherever you want, and do whatever you want, but since the game is in early stage it has just few content now.

24 years old principle ? ohh god, giv me a break . lol
Mistakes were made.. Wish this is your biggest problem today friend :)

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
This task accuse so much issue in the past, I plan not to fix but instead turn it into an h-scene sequence. Please be patient it'll be much more great than it's now! :)
thanks for the quick reply, loving the art looking forward to any updated progress.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Still patiently waiting for an update. The game's contents are very few. Kindly include walkthrough if possible.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I do hope this game gets more updates.
It will, please be patient my man, I want to add some good stuff now along with the new h-scenes.

EDIT: I work on the code day-by-day, now it's a little too much, and I want to reduce stuff, make it more compact so the updates can be more frequent and take less time in the future, once I'm done optimizing it. :)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Understandable, but please be patient, drawing takes time! :) Any good idea appreciated tho :)
Yes. I understand that. You are talented, but I understand that even talented people need time working.

So yeah, my suggestions include Scathach from Fate/Grand Order, Sabrina from Pokemon, and (this one is new) Kasumi from Dead or Alive game. Oh, Tokito from Samurai Deeper Kyo would also be nice.

What are their roles? Scathach and Sabrina could become teachers, Kasumi a fellow roommate, and Tokito a clerk.

Here I attach Tokito's picture, since she is not well-known other than by fans of Samurai Deeper Kyo.

After all, decision is in your hands

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Yes. I understand that. You are talented, but I understand that even talented people need time working.

So yeah, my suggestions include Scathach from Fate/Grand Order, Sabrina from Pokemon, and (this one is new) Kasumi from Dead or Alive game. Oh, Tokito from Samurai Deeper Kyo would also be nice.

What are their roles? Scathach and Sabrina could become teachers, Kasumi a fellow roommate, and Tokito a clerk.

Here I attach Tokito's picture, since she is not well-known other than by fans of Samurai Deeper Kyo.

After all, decision is in your hands
Let's just not mix Anime and Cartoon characters for now they don't fit well with each other... Sakura is still questionable.

Reactions: Dora Chueva

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
Hello there, let me answer your questions in order...
- Android version will be available after I'm finished replacing keyboard based minigames with an alternate for Android. (I'm answered this already a page back).

- You can be both but the drawing takes time for the scenes, I plan to add both variations with many characters included in the game right now, so the answer is yes, but be patient please.

- There's no main-story as you can read it in the Overview of the game at the very first page.. You can go wherever you want, and do whatever you want, but since the game is in early stage it has just few content now.

Mistakes were made.. Wish this is your biggest problem today friend :)
Thanks for the answer I'll be looking forward to it.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
So, how do I play the minigames? How, where and/or when do I give the candle and chalk to Raven? I think the game has a lot of promise, but the tutorial should include the mechanics and objective of the minigames, and inventory items should be more useable i.e. drag-and-drop.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
So, how do I play the minigames? How, where and/or when do I give the candle and chalk to Raven? I think the game has a lot of promise, but the tutorial should include the mechanics and objective of the minigames, and inventory items should be more useable i.e. drag-and-drop.
There will be an "Activities" helper menu in the Extras in the next version don't worry. It's already done, but I'm doing stuff now in the code. Drag-and-drop not easy to create for the inventory, but it's on my TODO list too. Please be patient this game is in it's early stage.

Reactions: safrican