Ren'Py Abandoned Highschool Rosewood [v0.358] [Arpibald]

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Navigation frustration might bothers only me
Why would I to put a Huge Red Arrow on the bottom of the screen?

But... you give me a good idea now, I plan to add a navigation helper, along with the fast-travel, so it's going to be more comfortable :)
You can turn it on-off if you want to. Will see how you like it.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Hello, downloading the game right now, two questions:
are there sex scenes yet
and will there be cheats?
Hello there, yes there're are a few scene, and many more will be added.
There will be an option at the begining with maximized stats so you don't have to cheat. :)

Be patient please, I'm currently fixing a LOOOOT of things now to make the game more playable.

Nov 24, 2019
Quick question, did you check out Ren'Py Web Updater?
I assume you did and choose to create your own launcher instead, which certainly have cool extra features and might be more efficient and convenient than the built-in solution Ren'Py offers.

However, the launcher only works on Windows, while the updater runs on Linux and Mac as well.

I'll leave here the link to the documentation here because it is not a feature very widely used in Ren'Py, so a lot of people don't know about it.

Note: The built-in web updater does not work on Android, because the way Android works.
(PS. I'm playing the game on Linux)

Reactions: e-disfunction

Abbbb

Mar 5, 2018
Why u set the lock pick speed as fast as sick? Truely frustrated and ruind good mood to play the game.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Why u set the lock pick speed as fast as sick? Truely frustrated and ruind good mood to play the game.
Check for the updates in the Launcher, the game has now an Easy mode, which change the game mechanic. :)

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I download the launcher as told, launch it and it goes white and nothing happened.
That's strange... my friends on Discord said, it's working, maybe you should try again. If it's not working then I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok the game promises (it is still in a very early phase) but, I think, that many of us are disappointed that Gwen is just a decoration, I hope that, at some point, this will change (making it +18 has already been done in other games).

Any way, Good luck. (y)

Reactions: Arpibald

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Ok the game promises (it is still in a very early phase) but, I think, that many of us are disappointed that Gwen is just a decoration, I hope that, at some point, this will change (making it +18 has already been done in other games).

Any way, Good luck. (y)
Dude, I'm already removed her from the blacklist, and begin to create h-scenes... don't worry about that. :)
Read the changelog my man.

Reactions: loikl

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Where can I get the patch to change the language to Spanish since that is my language and for English I know very little I use the translator a lot

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Kim? Sakura? Gwen??? *Download rightaway*

Update: So, I have tried the MAXED OUT Easy Mode. Very few things to do, since everything is completed, and there were almost no challenge. I could only have sex with Frankie (at best), talk with Kim, Gwen and Sakura (I love them being nurses!) I am trying to start from the beginning, still in Easy Mode, since I am new to this game.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Dude, I'm already removed her from the blacklist, and begin to create h-scenes... don't worry about that. :)
Read the changelog my man.
Oh dude, I wasn't aware of it, thanks for telling me, good luck with your project. (y)

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Where can I get the patch to change the language to Spanish since that is my language and for English I know very little I use the translator a lot
Still work-in-progress, I have only one guy helping me whos native Spanish. Please be patient, he's doing his best! :)

Kim? Sakura? Gwen??? *Download rightaway*

Update: So, I have tried the MAXED OUT Easy Mode. Very few things to do, since everything is completed, and there were almost no challenge. I could only have sex with Frankie (at best), talk with Kim, Gwen and Sakura (I love them being nurses!) I am trying to start from the beginning, still in Easy Mode, since I am new to this game.
I have wasted so much time on unnecesarry mechanics... :( Since we (my friends, team, existing Hungarian audience) didn't play a lot of these games, we coudn't tell that it was pure hardcore from the begining... we get used to it. Now I heard some of the comments here and tried to change that, fix stuff which is annoys people, add stuff to my TODO list and patch the game ASAP. We do weekly updates, I'm begin to create more h-scenes and put mechanics away for a little. Hope you will like them, be patient, thanks for commenting! :)

Oh dude, I wasn't aware of it, thanks for telling me, good luck with your project. (y)
Thank you man, I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates. :)

Reactions: loikl

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Still work-in-progress, I have only one guy helping me whos native Spanish. Please be patient, he's doing his best! :)

I have wasted so much time on unnecesarry mechanics... :( Since we (my friends, team, existing Hungarian audience) didn't play a lot of these games, we coudn't tell that it was pure hardcore from the begining... we get used to it. Now I heard some of the comments here and tried to change that, fix stuff which is annoys people, add stuff to my TODO list and patch the game ASAP. We do weekly updates, I'm begin to create more h-scenes and put mechanics away for a little. Hope you will like them, be patient, thanks for commenting! :)

Thank you man, I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates. :)
No worries mate.

BUG REPORT: when the Bag is full of things, I could only take soap from Bathroom (where I can take a bath) but not the cleaning tools). I had to empty the spaces in the bag, since the soap remains there in the bag (I understand there are other "uses" in real life but they are not in this game;)). Anyway I have two soaps and can't get rid of them since they are stated as Bound to the Character.

Anyway do you have any walkthrough about what to do in this version? I am using PC version. I haven't managed to see H-scenes except for sex with Frankie.

Reactions: libertypics

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
No worries mate.

BUG REPORT: when the Bag is full of things, I could only take soap from Bathroom (where I can take a bath) but not the cleaning tools). I had to empty the spaces in the bag, since the soap remains there in the bag (I understand there are other "uses" in real life but they are not in this game;)). Anyway I have two soaps and can't get rid of them since they are stated as Bound to the Character.

Anyway do you have any walkthrough about what to do in this version? I am using PC version. I haven't managed to see H-scenes except for sex with Frankie.
That's an interesting bug, thanks for reporting it, I'm going to fix that in the next version.

Since there's no main story I can't tell you what you should do or what not. There will be backstories for the characters later and I'm already begin to create one for Raven, it's a long story, but since I uploaded the game here I had to focus on fixing a lot of things, and remove stuff from the game.

I'm going to find the balance between stories and enough h-scenes. Please be patient, and thanks for commenting! :)

EDIT: Also you just give me a good idea, I'm going to put a "Task Helper" in the Extra-Settings, so you can know how many Tasks there are in the game, and how you can start them, along with the longer background Story types. :)

Reactions: Dora Chueva