Ren'Py Abandoned Highschool Rosewood [v0.358] [Arpibald]

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Why did you choose this instead of the renpy standard of Right click the mouse?

Edit: Also, it's "Hit esc twice" hitting it once brings up the task list, hitting it again once the task menu was up brought up the save menu.

edit edit: that may have been a bug, maybe because I tried to bring up the save menu when choices were on screen. I hit esc after that to load the save on a clean screen and it came up on the first hit. however I loaded into my room and not at the location that I saved at.

continued experimentation with saving shows some weirdness; saved at a choice (Tell kim that you'll return her photos or keep them), loaded the save, had the keykard & locker keys placed in my inventory and was outside of the conversation. Was able to interact with kim and restart the conversation. (This resulted in me having two sets of those items)
Are you doing something weird with the way you save to try to stop people from save scumming choices?

Also, pressing H or clicking the middle mouse button to hide the ui/text boxes s disabled :(
Hi, thanks for commenting. ESC key-bug is on my TODO list, I have to disable the Task Menu first, and then re-code it, so please be patient, it's under rework now.

The one bug you mentioned now with the Card and Keys is a new thing for me, I'll definitely look after that and fix it ASAP.

Also 'H' and middle mouse is disabled for a reason, will have an alternate for that in the Extra's menu soon, to hide the UI.

Wtf is that last screenshot? Add a futa tag at least.
Hello there, just because there's 1-2 futa scenes that doesn't mean the whole game is focused on that. It was a Patron request. That's all.

How could you have possible thought that safe lockpicking minigame was a good idea lol... and then it doesn't even unlock at 14/14
Hello, thanks for sharing that, well obviously, since the game is in early stage it might be contain some bugs. Thanks for reporting, I'll look after that :)

Im only who doesnt work cheats?
Hello, I'll look after that too, strange because it was working before the update :/

View attachment 766612
Both exactable files strike positives in virus total. I understand that it could just be false positives but this is just kinda suspicious as fuck
Hi there, if you not satisfied with the Launcher (which is licensed) I recommend you to download one of the (RAW .ZIP) versions on the front-page :)

only frankie has footfetish scenes or the rest of the girls have it too?
Hello, yes there will be more footfetish scenes since I added that tag, so the game is mainly focusing on that, you'll see in the future versions! :)

I hope this Futa mode is optional an you can turn it off!
Hello there, Futa is requested by a Patron for Trixie and it only contains 3 images, so you don't have to turn off nothing, just avoid her. :)

how i update ?
Hello there, use the Launcher or try to download one of the (RAW .ZIP) versions on the front-page. :)

when i finish the interrogation in marys room appears this message:
script error: could not find label ´time_dorm_hallway´
and i have to reload the game, and cannot contiue furter than that
Hi, thanks for reporting, looks like I missed out that one when I re-coded the navigations. I will fix it today ASAP and will be in the next version! :) Thank you bro!

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Its still in the game, add the tag.
Hey again, I added that, I'm just confused because at the Tag Rules there's this part with the BDSM:
" Just because there's bondage, for example, doesn't mean bdsm should be used "
...and I thought, okay it's not focused on that, so it's negligible. :/

EDIT: It's like creating ONE image for every fetish and tag-spam the Thread... that's not going to satisfy that one player who's looking for that specific content you know.

Reactions: dudemon

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey again, I added that, I'm just confused because at the Tag Rules there's this part with the BDSM:
" Just because there's bondage, for example, doesn't mean bdsm should be used "
...and I thought, okay it's not focused on that, so it's negligible. :/

EDIT: It's like creating ONE image for every fetish and tag-spam the Thread... that's not going to satisfy that one player who's looking for that specific content you know.
That's because there's bondage doesn't necessarily always mean BDSM. Futa is always Futa, no matter how little. The warning isn't for amount, but rather intent.

Reactions: Arpibald

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
That's because there's bondage doesn't necessarily always mean BDSM. Futa is always Futa, no matter how little. The warning isn't for amount, but rather intent.
Ohh.. okay, thanks for pointing that out, appreciate the help :)

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Got a crash after getting pushed out of Mary's room.
Hi there! I already answered that, you can check it if you scroll up a little bit. There's a new bug, I missed that part out of the new navigations, will be fixed in the next version! :)

Reactions: DivinityX

DivinityX

Apr 16, 2018
Hi there! I already answered that, you can check it if you scroll up a little bit. There's a new bug, I missed that part out of the new navigations, will be fixed in the next version! :)
Ah! Should've looked, my bad. Looking forward to the bugfix in the next version. :)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there, good question, here's another one. How you dom a dom? Because I don't know LUL... but if you can give an answer for that, I promise I make it happen in the future versions.
as far as i know with sub/dom stuff is that it all comes down to communication, and that the sub is the one who is actually in charge (since they can stop it all with the safe word). The MC and Trixie can talk about switching it up with her being the sub, to experience it. I have yet to get around to playing this, but if her character is like it was in the show, she might enjoy being a sub more than being dominate, with the whole not being in complete control thing, willing to be vulnerable to another ect.

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
as far as i know with sub/dom stuff is that it all comes down to communication, and that the sub is the one who is actually in charge (since they can stop it all with the safe word). The MC and Trixie can talk about switching it up with her being the sub, to experience it. I have yet to get around to playing this, but if her character is like it was in the show, she might enjoy being a sub more than being dominate, with the whole not being in complete control thing, willing to be vulnerable to another ect.
Fair enough, I like the idea that a dom can be a sub like a switch. If it's your desire I ask the guy who requested Trixie and will see if it's okay for him too. :)

EDIT: The guy said no for now, sorry. It's his request so he decides it.

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Have a question about Gwen. In the Bannerpic she seems flat, close the the original. In the screenshot she's older. Are there two Gwens or is the screenshot more accurate?

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Have a question about Gwen. In the Bannerpic she seems flat, close the the original. In the screenshot she's older. Are there two Gwens or is the screenshot more accurate?
Why do you think she's older on the screenshot?