VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting this for anyone wanting to change the game's default textbox, as well add a font and textbox slider to it.

Install...Place the gui folder and Universal_textbox_slider.rpy file into your game folder (just like a wt mod).

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
oh damn it, was hoping an animated tag would appear soon,
Guess there's really no plans for that.
Game looks good, would've been perfect if it was animated.
Damn.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i am thoroughly enjoying this vn so far but that banner didnt feel like much of a hint (at least for me) i had to google to find that answer lol but still looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Punto

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started the game and it seems far more work was put into the flash and very little into the proofreading or making the MC likable. Bad spelling and syntax in the first 20 lines of dialogue and our MC is an asshole, wanting to light a cigarette next to a gas pump. I will bear with it for a bit more and see if it gets better.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
There's some weird cursor input lag happening for me in this VN that I've never experienced on any other Ren'Py game. It feels like it's a new occurrence too, because I've not noticed it on any of the previous releases.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Highway to Hell [v0.3.0] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 156mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Pls Update It.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
If that ipatch is official then it really needs to be changed a bit. The dialog becomes so formal and stiff. Constantly saying Mother instead of simply Mom. It's the same when talking about the Dad. Keeps using Father instead of Dad.

Erixas

Jul 24, 2021
Just started the game and it seems far more work was put into the flash and very little into the proofreading or making the MC likable. Bad spelling and syntax in the first 20 lines of dialogue and our MC is an asshole, wanting to light a cigarette next to a gas pump. I will bear with it for a bit more and see if it gets better.
Agree and I can help with dialogue too.
Dev, PM me if interested

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
It's impossible for me dowloading the inct patch! The link does not working. Please, any mirror or correct link will be tremedously appreciated. Thanks in advance!

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes