VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
EDIT: botc76 hahaha some lo... always appears giving free reaction

Anyways, good luck.

Dude, I don't even know who you are, but yes, if you are one of the guys who wants devs to remove lesbian content, including that in threesomes and foursomes etc.. then it is pretty likely that some of your posts will be annoying enough for me to react with a facepalm, whether that adds to your reaction count or not IDGAF about that.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704444796859.png
What I can say about the 0.4 update is that things will become more exciting and more... spicy. We will go further into the mysteries of Saints City and see a world that we never thought existed.
1704444822255.png
HAppy new year of 2024 oin the Highway to Hell of a lotta girls and funny exciting adventures all around and into them fully.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Why are almost every update getting released throwing this error. I'm not using any walkthrough mod or anything like that but like 75% of the games recently getting updated are giving this error.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dominator_css

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighwayToHell-0.4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Why are almost every update getting released throwing this error. I'm not using any walkthrough mod or anything like that but like 75% of the games recently getting updated are giving this error.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Hi,

Are you loading a previous save? Because if you are, there is a point at the end of each update where its written 'Save now'. That acts as a backup in case there are issues with the rest of the save games due to Renpy updates.

Update:
I've loaded some of my old save games, and it appears to go as designed.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes