VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I had Vis on my wishlist for a long time. Seemed like the kind of game that I would have liked to be finished before I try it so I didn't get a chance. I decided to give this game a try first seeing as Vis is tagged as on hold.

Not even 3 minutes in and a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. Every two or three sentences. I'm not saying that to be picky or anything but it really takes me out of the story if I have to mentally correct errors all the time.
Will try to speed through it, skip the story a bit, see if the rest is good. Would really love it if they got someone to spellcheck.

Sep 12, 2023
Untitled 42667.png

I think that's supposed to be diagnosed (at least it wasn't mistaken for domesticated). I know the dev's English prob isn't his first language but for the love of all that is holy please get an English proofreader. There's so many goofs like above it's distracting.

Reactions: ihl86

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 3039677

I think that's supposed to be diagnosed (at least it wasn't mistaken for domesticated). I know the dev's English prob isn't his first language but for the love of all that is holy please get an English proofreader. There's so many goofs like above it's distracting.
Your example is something I can get past now (after so many spelling mistakes). There are far less readable sentences:

1698479223833.png

Story seems interesting (on top of the good renders) but hard to get through it.

Reactions: UglyBastard314

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Your example is something I can get past now (after so many spelling mistakes). There are far less readable sentences:

View attachment 3039855

Story seems interesting (on top of the good renders) but hard to get through it.
i know it gets nervwrecking but you should read some manga translations to see what is really brainfreezing...when chinese or korean mangas get translated via gooletransl. or they know a little english but dont have a clue about HE,SHE,YOU,ME,WE,THEY....and so on...my english isnt the best but it drives me sometimes literally crazy...so have a little patience

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
i know it gets nervwrecking but you should read some manga translations to see what is really brainfreezing...when chinese or korean mangas get translated via gooletransl. or they know a little english but dont have a clue about HE,SHE,YOU,ME,WE,THEY....and so on...my english isnt the best but it drives me sometimes literally crazy...so have a little patience
I played one Japanese game with bad translations. It was gamebreaking. I had to not read any text anymore.
In the series of funny mistakes:
1698482819615.png 1698482831862.png

This game has enough redeeming qualities that I am still playing it. I think they could even get some free help from their fans if they asked. Anyone knows if Vis has the same problems with the English language?

Reactions: UglyBastard314

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Guy on the right looks like he's thinking the same thing I am. Guy on the left is about to kill the other soldiers with him.

Horrifying trigger discipline here...
Yes he looks like every platoons new guy who doesn't get a name until surviving combat beyond 1st month. That goofy look, you know he's just told them about the school sweetheart he has back home who he is going to marry when he makes it back from his first tour, she has promised to wait for him, but his best friend will look after her for him while he is overseas. Also the rifle looks like an airsoft weapon, a million attachments with a newb monkey attached to the trigger haha, love it. Both handguns look janky, one on left barrel pointing at the helo ceiling, one on right hand grip pointing forward. Crack team that makes the A-Team look like amateurs .

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Highway to Hell [v0.3.0] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 156mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Sep 12, 2023

View attachment 3039855

Yeah, I have to read almost everything twice and try to figure out what was meant. For that example simply putting "think" between I and there fixes it.

Sep 12, 2023
It's a pity this game isn't animated. Really. The rendering is just fantastic, the female models are so fuckable and hot as fuck. Hum. Good luck Dev!
The way Daz currently is it's just a major pain in the ass to make animations that don't suck. Most simply don't want the frustration of spending hours posing each key frame, wait 6-12 hours (depending on complexity, length, res and fps) or even longer for it to render out even on a 4090, only for it to drop the first/last few frames to where it no longer loops as smoothly as intended or some other unexpected disaster = have to start all over again with it with the previous ~1 day getting wasted. Most devs are simply waiting for the next version of Daz (that supposedly makes animations easier and fixes some bugs) and in the meantime using the same 3-5yo stock animations that every other dev uses (which you will notice after playing a dozen or 2 Daz AVNs with sex animations, the cowgirl ride is my favorite).

Sep 12, 2023
I hope so:rolleyes: .WIncest game is no fun if the sisters are not virgin .
yeah but unless they are 10yo lolis or live in the Middle East (where premarital sex is a crime in most places) it's pretty unrealistic unless they are fat, ugly, or a bitch. In the US the average is 17, but that includes the ugly ones that raises that quite a bit. The attractive ones prob lose it at 13-15 or so. Sadly there's just not that many loli incest AVNs where the MC pops his sis's cherry when she's 12 or something (still waiting for that to happen in Apartment 69).

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Hi guys,
Thank you for playing the update. Regarding the grammar issues, with the v0.4 release, v0.4 and v0.3 content will be proofread.

Thank you,
MK
Hi Mad King, your new game looks very promising, i will give 1-2 more updates before start playing more content-wise, and will support on patreon thereafter, thank you :giggle:

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes