VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Chaotic Enigma

Aug 26, 2021
The patch isn't working for me. I'm on android. i have the patch in a folder called game under the files folder(highwaytohell/files/game). i have a game folder both in and next to the files folder, and all 3 places have the (hotcoffee_mode) but it always calls the mom friend and wont change the names anywhere

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
The patch isn't working for me. I'm on android. i have the patch in a folder called game under the files folder(highwaytohell/files/game). i have a game folder both in and next to the files folder, and all 3 places have the (hotcoffee_mode) but it always calls the mom friend and wont change the names anywhere
Hi mate,
I can't help you with the Android as it isn't an official build, yet. Probably pin the mod that released the Android version.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
0.3_news.png

0.3 Update news
Hi mates,

I will start by saying this will be a considerable update regarding scenes and options. As I previously stated, people will have the opportunity to spend time with two of the main female characters, and in one path, you will meet someone new. There will be two animations in it, which will also be optional.
Currently, the GPU is pumping into the last scenes, and after that, we will enjoy the 0.3 update.

Last edited:

TacoSlut

Apr 1, 2019
Your first 5 mins is the most important part to your game, The Ai generation needs to be redone and the voice dialogue volume is too quite please fix this.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
always great to see smaller games with no public releases at all.
take this one for example - if there is/was public release, lets say a month or two after patreon releases, the dev wouldnt be able to gather as much support as he is getting now (200$ monthly) and to grow into bigger dev eventually.
kudos to him and to his loyal patrons!
(particularly those being active here)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighwayToHell-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
my computer have some problem,any new contract with hot milf mom ?she looks beautiful

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Love the way the mother is seducing the MC. No BS like "I'm horny, let's fuck" that we have seen many times in other VNs

Reactions: Uxeki44

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Highway to Hell [v0.3.0] [Mad King Games] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes