VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
In the US the average is 17, but that includes the ugly ones that raises that quite a bit. The attractive ones prob lose it at 13-15 or so. Sadly there's just not that many loli incest AVNs where the MC pops his sis's cherry when she's 12 or something (still waiting for that to happen in Apartment 69).
Lol its perfectly possible to be virgin even when you are 23 .Maybe she is not ready or she is catholic or saving for marriage .Mind you 17 is average meaning it is a central value .Which implies that there must be ages below 17 as well as above 17 .I am from asia so the average here is 22 and considerable number of people save for marriage or someone special .

yeah but unless they are 10yo lolis or live in the Middle East (where premarital sex is a crime in most places) it's pretty unrealistic unless they are fat, ugly, or a bitch.
You are playing incest harem game .That ship(about being realistic) has already sailed .Or is incest realistic in USA.Sorry i am not from usa and incest is not realistic here in my country.

Plus its upto the writer and developer to tell the story .He can make any character virgin or a slut as he has visioned .
edit:typos

Sep 12, 2023
Lol its perfectly possible to be virgin even when you are 23 .Maybe she is not ready or she is catholic or saving for marriage .Mind you 17 is average meaning it is a central value .Which implies that there must be ages below 17 as well as above 17 .I am from asia so the average here is 22 and considerable number of people save for marriage or someone special .

You are playing incest harem game .That ship(about being realistic) has already sailed .Or is incest realistic in USA.Sorry i am not from usa and incest is not realistic here in my country.

Plus its upto the writer and developer to tell the story .He can make any character virgin or a slut as he has visioned .
edit:typos
As far as incest here it's uncommon (due to legal status in most US states, the sibling version is still legal 3 of the 50) but it happens (obviously, otherwise laws against it wouldn't exist). Globally there's still over a dozen countries where they can also marry (and have kids if they want like anyone else). If I had to guess it'd probably be about the same rate as homosexuality (3%), it just mostly stays hidden in closets since like LGBT's in most places even when legal it's still taboo. As far as harems, in real life they are called open relationships or still called harems in the Middle East where polygamy is legal (but still limited to 4 wives), but yeah the non-NTR version of that where the manslut guy is the only one reaping the side benefits in the rest of the world in a herd of 20 girls that all happen to be ok with that probably doesn't happen too often (though Hugh Hefner comes to mind, probaly other non-famous examples where the guy is simply rich and surrounded with gold diggers trying to get pregnant with him).

Last edited:

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
A stake is what you kill vampires with a steak is food also
Shrrink says Call me Khalida and m,c says ok Katherine...

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Mad King I really like the game so far. However I do have one minor suggestion. On the RM, could you make the slider darker or a different color so that it is easier to see how much of a relationship you have.

If this has been discussed before, lease disregard this.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I hope so:rolleyes: .WIncest game is no fun if the sisters are not virgin .
On a serious note, since the sisters were virgins in the previous game, it's a possibility.

And since a certain 3 letters is not going to be in this one unlike the previous... and lesbian (so I assume sharing as well).
Would probably be a safe assumption. (if it isn't in the story already and tag is just missing).

But instead of assumptions, I'll just ask.
Mad King The sister/s virgins? (or at least deflowered by MC?)

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
On a serious note, since the sisters were virgins in the previous game, it's a possibility.

And since a certain 3 letters is not going to be in this one unlike the previous... and lesbian (so I assume sharing as well).
Would probably be a safe assumption. (if it isn't in the story already and tag is just missing).

But instead of assumptions, I'll just ask.
Mad King The sister/s virgins? (or at least deflowered by MC?)
Virgin li's are so unrealistic bro

I love it when every Li has less self respect that a crack whore and walks around painted white cum filled to the brim 24/7 out in the streets looking for more...after participating in an orgy...full of homeless people...with herpes...don't forget the dogs too! Soo realistic!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Virgin li's are so unrealistic bro

I love it when every Li has less self respect that a crack whore and walks around painted white cum filled to the brim 24/7 out in the streets looking for more...after participating in an orgy...full of homeless people...with herpes...don't forget the dogs too! Soo realistic!
Took me a moment to realize this was sarcasm.

Like legit had started writing a comment about how virgin is realistic especially for harem (cause loyalty to one Person(man))... but then was like "OOOOOOOOooooo, sarcasm."

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
Highway to Hell [v0.3.0] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 156mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hello,
Link doest work for me. Its saying "cant reach" after 3 clicks and 3 popups.

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
Can someone explain why recently devs call mc's moms the landlady and stuff like that. Mods pls stop deleting my posts I am not even hateful or kink shaming in them. Thanks

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Can someone explain why recently devs call mc's moms the landlady and stuff like that. Mods pls stop deleting my posts I am not even hateful or kink shaming in them. Thanks
Patreon don't like incest. Landlady is a placeholder for mother. Devs usually let player change it to whatever they want.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
HANDMADE VERSION
------------------------------------->>
Screenshot 2023-11-28 234917.jpg
VN Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of Highway to Hell [v0.5.0]

Include Incest Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I like the game, but please get someone to read the story (and change spellings and grammar where so needed) before publishing here. (y)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
0.4_news.jpg

Hi mates,

I am pleased to say that the game will be released this month. It took a bit longer, mainly because I had a proofreader take care of the 0.3 (the one released) update and not only the 0.4 (the one that will be released).
What I can say about the 0.4 update is that things will become more exciting and more... spicy. We will go further into the mysteries of Saints City and see a world that we never thought existed.

Stay tuned,
MK

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
You know, there is such a funny fact or moment, depending on which way you look at it.
When the first version of this game just came out, in this topic and in the Vis topic, people were constantly asking about what would happen next with the game.
And the developer could not tell the truth, otherwise he would instantly lose not only the entire audience, but at least 70 percent.
And that’s why fairy tales began, or, to put it more simply, he began to hang noodles on people’s ears.
Then he wrote that in the future he would allocate people to at least finish chapter 2 of Vis. Then his computer can’t handle it and as soon as he updates the game will continue. And the last thing is that the game has been postponed, but will definitely be continued and finished.
And what do we get as a result. After 3 years, somehow made versions, thank you for not two or one. Yes, yes, ICSTOR you will forever be in history.
And version 4 next year, who knows when. And when the storm subsided from the abandonment of Vis, someone left, but new people came.
And you can safely send the game to the abandoned ones, and remove any mention of Vis from the patreon. And I knew this would happen before, but naive people convinced me otherwise. And I, in fact, left this developer. Warm greetings to Photo Hunt and Lydia.
Sorry, but my ass was on fire and burned. And I couldn’t help but speak out because the pain in the hole in my ass will itch for a long time from the fact that Vis is not only finished, it will never be continued.
And it would be nice if the top game was abandoned in favor of something incredibly cool “unearthly”.
But in fact, the only thing the Highway to Hell game wins in is graphics and animation. And that’s because time is not kind to VN.
As for the rest, the plot, tags, opportunities, etc. In everything, Vis pulls off Highway to Hell without much effort.
I’ll just give one example. Are you sure that in Highway to Hell you will be given the opportunity to first put the main character’s mother in prison, and then either turn her into a personal whore (slave) or even into a sh and b and the opportunity to put her under other men for the sake of concluding contracts , unions. In Highway to Hell there are not even close and most likely there will not be the opportunities that were in Vis.
Once again, I apologize, but it was boiling. When I saw that Vis was abandoned, and all mentions of Patreon were removed. In general, I could not help but speak out.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
You know, there is such a funny fact or moment, depending on which way you look at it.
When the first version of this game just came out, in this topic and in the Vis topic, people were constantly asking about what would happen next with the game.
And the developer could not tell the truth, otherwise he would instantly lose not only the entire audience, but at least 70 percent.
And that’s why fairy tales began, or, to put it more simply, he began to hang noodles on people’s ears.
Then he wrote that in the future he would allocate people to at least finish chapter 2 of Vis. Then his computer can’t handle it and as soon as he updates the game will continue. And the last thing is that the game has been postponed, but will definitely be continued and finished.
And what do we get as a result. After 3 years, somehow made versions, thank you for not two or one. Yes, yes, ICSTOR you will forever be in history.
And version 4 next year, who knows when. And when the storm subsided from the abandonment of Vis, someone left, but new people came.
And you can safely send the game to the abandoned ones, and remove any mention of Vis from the patreon. And I knew this would happen before, but naive people convinced me otherwise. And I, in fact, left this developer. Warm greetings to Photo Hunt and Lydia.
Sorry, but my ass was on fire and burned. And I couldn’t help but speak out because the pain in the hole in my ass will itch for a long time from the fact that Vis is not only finished, it will never be continued.
And it would be nice if the top game was abandoned in favor of something incredibly cool “unearthly”.
But in fact, the only thing the Highway to Hell game wins in is graphics and animation. And that’s because time is not kind to VN.
As for the rest, the plot, tags, opportunities, etc. In everything, Vis pulls off Highway to Hell without much effort.
I’ll just give one example. Are you sure that in Highway to Hell you will be given the opportunity to first put the main character’s mother in prison, and then either turn her into a personal whore (slave) or even into a sh and b and the opportunity to put her under other men for the sake of concluding contracts , unions. In Highway to Hell there are not even close and most likely there will not be the opportunities that were in Vis.
Once again, I apologize, but it was boiling. When I saw that Vis was abandoned, and all mentions of Patreon were removed. In general, I could not help but speak out.

Hi mate,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you are a fan of Vis and, at the same time, sad that you experienced outrage when I offered feedback on Vis.

Honestly, regarding Vis, the variations in the status were not planned. After I decided to pause it due to burnout, I wanted to find ways to create a separate budget for it and implement what I wanted for Vis. I am still searching to see if there is a way to create a separate budget for the game so I can have a clear overview of the limits I have to be within and to see if I can implement the game as I viewed it or in the second case, it will remain as a VN, but I will have to redesign it.

Highway to hell, as I said, was the game that should have been released after Vis. It is unique, and it will offer a different and amazing experience. I would add to your remarks that the story will also play a crucial part in the game, besides animations and renders.

Nothing was done deliberately, I am just managing events in order for everyone to get the experience I have in my head.

Yours,
MK

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes