VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So Dev has 2 games dumped, and starts a third? Seems to have some talent for visuals and good story concepts, but not a lot of staying power.
Would love to be proven wrong, as all his projects have had great potential. :cry:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So Dev has 2 games dumped, and starts a third? Seems to have some talent for visuals and good story concepts, but not a lot of staying power.
Would love to be proven wrong, as all his projects have had great potential. :cry:
Dev didn't dump Vis. He's taking a break from it after 4 years. But, people don't want to hear that.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi all,

So, related to Vis.
I posted the reasons why I decided to take a break from it:
1)https://f95zone.to/threads/vis-v2-0-mad-king-games.22179/post-9450814
2)https://f95zone.to/threads/vis-v2-0-mad-king-games.22179/post-9459422
Vis is a big project which requires huge resources. I need to recharge my batteries for it and to make sure that I can invest more money and energy in it.
Again, I could have been a cool 'businessman' and rebranded with a different name and no one would have ever known the history of this game (Highway To Hell) developer. But I chose to have it visible, I chose to put it on the front page of the game so people can see who I am.
What people are going to do with this info is up to them. As I said before, the gaming community can show that there is a life after mistakes or they can pretend perfection and make the developers know how to hide their mistakes.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Highway to Hell [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 232mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
oh another game from dev, and another oportunity to ruin it in new ways, definitely going to try it :D

edited:
btw i just readed reasons why u stopped, previouse games and cause your show of patreon lost, sandbox was definitely not reason why i unsubscribed, but mainly cause content. Two Lis died ok it was sad, it was tragic but ok it is story, but other love interest fuck others and focusing on whores was turn off for me. just my personal opinion on ViS :)

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Top one!
So far game is quite nice. But i honestly would have liked to finish VIS first.For now girls not really interesting/good looking for me. I will wait a few updates and come back.
Thanks for your Reply she looks nice, althou i dont really like her hair style, the bun looks kinda weird, i havent played VIS is it good?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi,

If you are referring to NTR, there will be no NTR in the game as well as no sandbox.
:unsure: Two things we warned about in the last game? Glad you learned your lesson :p

On a more positive note, while this game is more run of the mill in terms of story, I'd stay it's also a more appealing story for most people. Sure there are dangerous and stuff, but for the most part, it's a family game no?

A city that resents your family due to the mischievous plan your father has put in motion before leaving your family to bear the consequences
I'd change "Mischievous" because that word is used more for small things. It's closer to the "naughty" if the father is doing something truly "mischievous" it would be like lifting skirts on women, and knocking on people's front doors and running away.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
:unsure: Two things we warned about in the last game? Glad you learned your lesson :p

On a more positive note, while this game is more run of the mill in terms of story, I'd stay it's also a more appealing story for most people. Sure there are dangerous and stuff, but for the most part, it's a family game no?

I'd change "Mischievous" because that word is used more for small things. It's closer to the "naughty" if the father is doing something truly "mischievous" it would be like lifting skirts on women, and knocking on people's front doors and running away.
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! And yes, it will focus more on the family 1681045396879.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes