EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ324675_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Warrioress Hilda journeyed with the hero to defeat the Demon Lord, and at least they've arrived at his evil tower.
However, a powerful barrier blocks the way, and the hero must stand in place and use his magic to disable it so Hilda can enter in alone.
If the hero's magic runs out, Hilda will become unable to act.
Hilda is on the clock, and must ascend the tower and defeat the Demon Lord before it's too late...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-24
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: Kira Tama
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Ver21.05.07
Language: English (MTL by Shisaye)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you Shisaye for translation.
RJ324675_img_smp1.jpg RJ324675_img_smp2.jpg RJ324675_img_smp3.jpg RJ324675_img_smp4.jpg RJ324675_img_smp5.jpg RJ324675_img_smp6.jpg RJ324675_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Are there a decent number of scenes with humans in this game or is it all just tentacle and monster stuff?
Focused on monster thingies. There are humans here and there but they are definitely not the major point. Expect to see a lot of tentacles and stuff. The 3 other games of the circle are focused on human and corruption so check them out if you prefer.
I hope this isn't just monsters.
Well I think there is a human scene here and there monsters (mushroom pp, goblin/orc pp, tentacles everywhere) are the majority
Is there a gallery? :D
The 4th preview pic is a gallery preview thingie. I think you need to beat the game once (any ending) and then you can click the thingie in the CG room to unlock ALL CG. You can unga bunga beat the game very quickly as well.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes