Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Hillside - Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod [v0.15] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know. It doesn't work. At least for me.
Strange. I did a complete new game install and removed the persistent files also. Then entered the game and used the password, the unlock button is gone now in the main menu. Also skipped into the game a bit, and it makes the HQ images (at least for the first three episodes I've tested)

Reactions: imzahai

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Strange. I did a complete new game install and removed the persistent files also. Then entered the game and used the password, the unlock button is gone now in the main menu. Also skipped into the game a bit, and it makes the HQ images (at least for the first three episodes I've tested)
I used it also, but, it still shows like this:
1667363105223.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Here a changed EP1, I've added a unlock into my first Mod message at the game beginning. You actually only have to start it once till my unlock message appears. If it worked out it should also set the needed variable.
So, does that mean I have to restart? Or will it kick it in for my previous saves after I do a restart?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, does that mean I have to restart? Or will it kick it in for my previous saves after I do a restart?
You only have to do it once, and it should be compatible/not interfere with your saves

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Thanks, that helped. Found now that bug, it's at the end of the very first EP1 (from May 2020, how time flies...). Again a bugfix, with it this info screen should not disappear anymore. I also changed the switch in my Mod menu, if you have a save where this ino screen is not shown anymore press once OFF and then ON for bring it back.
Perfect:
1667429000758.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, everything works except for the quick menu toggle. Nothing I try works. Turn it on, still nothing. Set it to auto, nothing. Seems like it's stuck in the off possition. Even set it to True from console. Still no love. Any idea, KoGa3 ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, everything works except for the quick menu toggle. Nothing I try works. Turn it on, still nothing. Set it to auto, nothing. Seems like it's stuck in the off possition. Even set it to True from console. Still no love. Any idea, KoGa3 ?
Hi. Yes, that's a bug in my Mod. A few posts above here I've made a quick patch for that. Will add that also into the main Mod files soon, too (probably at the weekend).

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Apologies if this was already addressed, but I can't get the achievement unlocker working. It says the achievement unlock is: on, but I still have mostly black images. Any idea?

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Hi. So far I havn't. But I want to update my Mod anyway (integrating the patch from my OP), will have a look at that fix then too and probably add it also. Planning to do that later today (but there's already another Mod update pending) or most likely tomorrow.
please mention me when you update :)

Reactions: KoGa3 and imzahai

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello.
I didn't have this choice on that scene :
1667500116754.png

Is there a reason ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello.
I didn't have this choice on that scene :
View attachment 2144745

Is there a reason ?
Hi. It seems there's a bug in the main game when you are on a Charlotte route. But there is already a fix from a user, and I integrated that now also and updated my Mod downloads a few minutes ago. To get now that choice you have two options:

- update the Mod and play from the beginning of EP12, but you must be on a Charlotte route
- turn on my WT+ feature (seems you already have activated it) and when the screen from below with the WT+ info appears (it's a bit before the choice) change the mentioned game variable "mom_choice_04" to "1" in my cheat menu
screenshot0011.png

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hi. It seems there's a bug in the main game when you are on a Charlotte route. But there is already a fix from a user, and I integrated that now also and updated my Mod downloads a few minutes ago. To get now that choice you have two options:

- update the Mod and play from the beginning of EP12, but you must be on a Charlotte route
- turn on my WT+ feature (seems you already have activated it) and when the screen from below with the WT+ info appears (it's a bit before the choice) change the mentioned game variable "mom_choice_04" to "1" in my cheat menu
View attachment 2144914
Yes did it and it worked:
1667515876607.png