• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Must say i feel like a horn dog going lusting after the innocent daughter. Hopefully the mom can be romanced/dated. Of course the Aunt is just for fun. Older sister, mmmm looking forward to meet her.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Daughter is unsure, tells Aunti about a boy (Aunti doesn't know it's the MC), but she never kissed one. The cool, raunchy aunt will then "help" her and teach her how to kiss ...
Emma and Cgarlotte would be a better combo, Charlotte would have a pleasant experience while she could make sure noting bad happens to Emma...

but seriously.... I'm kinda surprised... when Cutiepie talked about keeping secret food from her mother I expected some chips, choclate or other fast food... but she got a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich? for real?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Must say i feel like a horn dog going lusting after the innocent daughter. Hopefully the mom can be romanced/dated. Of course the Aunt is just for fun. Older sister, mmmm looking forward to meet her.
Well in the last update Mc is a lot more professional even if maybe too emotional involved with her and feels more like an older brother to her as perving on her. It is more the Mom that got his attention and maybe the aunt. On the other hand the daughter is adult if maybe pretty naive and inexperienced for her age. (This is ofc if you take the less pervy options and do close your eyes in shower and such. :p )

Also we know MC has his own trauma to deal with about a girl named Emma and he has transferred part of that to the youngest daughter, we have no idea yet what his relation was to her, but that him trying to help her ended not well. Now why do i have an idea this might be connected also with the stalker somehow in this story and that MC will relive more of his past as he bargained for when taking this job.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Don't forget, Lucy is a pervert, she can bring Emma closer to the MC making things warm up between the two. Well, I understand that the MC will pick Charlotte up before her daughter, and Emma is likely to be visited by some girl, a friend from school. Emma will be very sexually pressured in the next epsodes. We'll see

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Making fun of Suzie gives you -1 with her while trying to reason with her gives you nothing, Right?
I just want to dickslap her for acting like a spoiled brat.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Good update, but no one lewd scene is disappointing! At least here Dev could have shown how Hannah relaxes the tense Suzi - a shame!

Anmerkung 2020-08-11 162021.png

Reactions: Ragnar

grohotor

May 15, 2020
the daughter is ridiculously cute but the story is making me feel uncomfortable. the last thing they need is the MC trying to bang em instead of doing his job. the stalker needs to be caught and the job ended before he tries anything with any of the women, besides the aunt.

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
Contrary to most of the stuff here you don't play as a stalker/creep in this game and that in itself makes this game unique and interesting. Paired with intriguing backstories and a major focus on character development gives the game a good foundation to be something more than just fap material.
Yes, there is not a lot of lewd content for being an NSFW game and i hope some eye candy is added in the near future (it doesn't have to be with the MC at all (hint:lesbian stuff)). Else I fear people won't commit to the dev and some support will definitely be lost.
Also going through the discussion thread tells me y'all love love speculating and building fan theories for the game, so as long as the discussions continue this game will live to see its ending whatever it may be.

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
the daughter is ridiculously cute but the story is making me feel uncomfortable. the last thing they need is the MC trying to bang em instead of doing his job. the stalker needs to be caught and the job ended before he tries anything with any of the women, besides the aunt.
Yeah, I'm an only child who has chosen not to have kids, and this is awakening some protective big brother/father feelings in me ...

Reactions: Chronos169

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
Ok, what do you all say about a nice little treat from the dev?:giggle: ...is that a yes i hear? :unsure: well ok then... :D
ladies and gentlemen i give you the four contestants for this evening, who is your pick and why? GO!

View attachment 768573
:love::love: There is the eye candy we all need. Am I going to be the only one to say that Suzi has everyone beat!! Charlotte looking DOPE too though!!

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Uffff....

After finishing the current content, i am

#Team Charlotte, bc of her backstory and i hope there is a route to become some sort of father figure for the girls.

Yeah i am such a "White Knight"....

(only Lunas backstory from the De Luca Family hitted me deeper).

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone else not get the:

• {Unique Image#7}
11. Choose one:
A) Reason with her. [SuziFlag=0]
B) Provoke her. [Suzi-1] [SuziFlag=1]

Choice from the walkthrough. I have followed it to the letter and nothing. Chose the pink shoe and all.

EDIT: NVM it was posted under the shoe shopping not the next day...confused me a bit.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes