4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Thanks for your comments about the animations. I just wanted to address a couple of things.
Firstly, those animations were just tests. They're not something I'm planning on putting into the game. I used the dance animations because the extreme movements would more readily reveal any problems with the process of importing them into Daz.
And the motion capture files don't include facial expressions, so I have to add those. As these were just tests I didn't add any to Suzi, and the ones added to Emma were done very quickly just for fun. Any animations I put into the game will be done properly and look better.
Thanks,
DB

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Possibly DB put pressure on himself this way. He publicly put a deadline for the next episode, so now he has to work for it.

For my part, a missed deadline is just a missed deadline. But I expect a good story.
Cept DB has put a deadline on himself for two years n missed every single one, n then proceeds to say he's sick, he has issues, he cant make the deadline, computer had issues, something went wrong... Just don't set a fkn deadline man? not hard...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Possibly DB put pressure on himself this way. He publicly put a deadline for the next episode, so now he has to work for it.

For my part, a missed deadline is just a missed deadline. But I expect a good story.
But he didn't. Where is the announcement supposed to be?

Reactions: 6pak2go

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Cept DB has put a deadline on himself for two years n missed every single one, n then proceeds to say he's sick, he has issues, he cant make the deadline, computer had issues, something went wrong... Just don't set a fkn deadline man? not hard...
Aye..Aye...Cap'n Perfecto.

Reactions: 6pak2go

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Stoper learned this lesson too, don’t put out update dates.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Played this over the weekend and it's great, looking forward to the update, whenever it might be. Liking the story and that it's not the bang the whole family type of game.
Have lots of other games that i'll have to wait 3-6 months for an update, so will survive the wait :D

Reactions: 6pak2go and VOYEUR

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Don't forget for the next update there is a pregnant route, hey Dev. I love you so much. Amen
I doubt the next update will include any sexy-time for the MC, especially for Charlotte, Emma, and Suzi. For one, Charlie seems the kind of girl who needs to be assured for your relationship before just hopping in the bed, likely due to her trust issues. The rest of the girls are not my focus.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Don't forget for the next update there is a pregnant route, hey Dev. I love you so much. Amen
Pregnant route? This game doesnt even have a kiss scene yet lmao worth to play but i cant bring myself to support this game late updates is not to my liking

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes