• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, I don't remember the name of the VN where MC and Charlotte have a cameo role. Can anybody help me?

Anyway, I guess Charlotte's dear friend (Victoria?) who appeared in 0.10 is a character from that VN, isn't it?

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
A few spelling/grammar errors and I personally dislike the she liked that or disliked that notification that pops up during choices (wish it could be toggled off). But other than that, the story is pretty damn solid and has potential to reach S tier depending on how long it lasts and if the story continues to at least keep the same quality until the end. The first episode or 0.10 was extremely long in a good way, and I am definitely looking forward to more.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

I didn't realize that the MC's choice of underwear would be so contentious, so I've decided to throw it open to a vote and let you decide what he should wear.

Choose your underwear!

Left one for asserting dominance over other male characters trying to approach the girls.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Suzi : * Why he is not looking at me ?...I'm all dressed up just for him....look at me...why don't I turn him on ?...look at me MC, have a taste of this perfect ass with your eyes......hmm...why don't you be my ass guard for a little while ?...*

Emma : Sis...stop thinking and help me make a plan to prank him already......* Daddy...just you wait *.

MC : Hmm...looks like the mantra is working...forever am I a professional.....* keep it in your pants...keep it in your pants...keep it in your pants....keep it in your pants *.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

I'd be interested to hear any comments that you have about this possible music for the title page.
I wanted to find a track with vocals and meaningful lyrics, but I'm not sure about this one now. Maybe simpler instrumental music would be better?

Thanks,
DB

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

I'd be interested to hear any comments that you have about this possible music for the title page.
I wanted to find a track with vocals and meaningful lyrics, but I'm not sure about this one now. Maybe simpler instrumental music would be better?

Thanks,
DB
Personally, I would rather a more serious (maybe even a bit dramatic) song due to the genre of the game. This although sounds great and weirdly kinda fits, gives off a more "everyday life drama tv show" feeling to it.

I love the idea of adding music to the game and hopefully even some sound effects! I hope there will be a variety of songs that is special to a scene. (i.e. limit reusing the same music over and over again like the music mod. It started out well but when the same soundtrack is played over and over again for different scenes it becomes less enjoyable.)

Add music/sounds where it make sense for it to be added and not just for the sake of having it if that makes sense.

Glad to see progress reports and can't wait for next update!

Reactions: operamini

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Thanks,
DB
KoGa3 made such a great soundtrack. He might ask him and make it "official" :cool:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Thanks,
DB
Short form:
Nice theme song, but since I'm already "mod challenged", it's somehow not Hillside for me....

Long form:
The song is ok for me. Doesn't really stand out though. And as someone already said, it's maybe too "positive". Nevertheless, it would probably fit. But: In the game I would rather use ones without vocals. It' s still basically supposed to be background music.

But: as I said before, I've got already used to the music mod. So I can hardly imagine it now without the now familiar tracks (I already turned off new music completely in another game because of that...)
In contrary to a opinion above, I have already assigned certain titles to characters/scenes. For me that's a bit similar to some tracks reused in a movie for similar situations there. Otherwise I actually could also listen to a random youtube playlist, too.

Well, let's see how the new tracks will fit in the game. Unfortunately for me it seems that Koga is now withdrawing completely here, which is a real pity and a loss imo.

About Sound effects: There were already a few but good ones integrated, would not change there to much or add to many of them.

Summary: as you can see, I'm not so sure about it. But that's probably because I don't want to change something I've already grown fond of. For new players it's probably a great thing. Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: JBZ

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020

Thanks,
DB
i'm not a music guy for this games, but imho i think instrumental fit it better

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Thanks,
DB
highway to hell fits everywhere just fine.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes