4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020

I'd be interested to hear any comments that you have about this possible music for the title page.
I wanted to find a track with vocals and meaningful lyrics, but I'm not sure about this one now. Maybe simpler instrumental music would be better?

Thanks,
DB
Hillside is a dramatic and so far pretty dark story.
This tune is far from that. Try find something in the same mood as the part of the story it is meant for.

Yes. I think instrumental music would be better.

Feb 13, 2019
Hillside is a dramatic and so far pretty dark story.
This tune is far from that. Try find something in the same mood as the part of the story it is meant for.

Yes. I think instrumental music would be better.
When I started playing this game I was in the middle of a Daniel Craig James Bond marathon so whilst playing it I had all of the Bond theme songs stuck in my head and playing I ny earphones whilst playing. So anything else will feel weird to me.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i feel like im the only person who never listens to the audio in any of these games.. idk why i just dont need it or care for it.

Dec 22, 2020
1643315720281.png
Well, I would rather choose an old-school classic - boxers - they are light, loose, cotton and the best option to support the right temperature, also they fit to the MC's character and figure ("Boo-boo", little bear). And I think the boxer briefs (on the left) is a good option to go in for sports.
Thong or jockstrap will fit to Zak perfectly :LOL:, if he has something interesting to show (I believe, he's not)
1643320136832.png
I'm happy for these two - they, finally, show interest to each other, literally flirting, because their hands point at their pubic/pelvic area, that means they show an interest in a sexual way, show secret sexual desire, and this desire is mutual; they don't look at each other eyes - the gaze is directed at nose and lips. Charlie is relaxed and her body half turned to his - that means she trusts him, feels safe and shows interest in the MC, not only as her bodyguard, but more like a man. What would they talk about? So-o-o-o, I'll be waiting for that moment :love: in the game.

Possible music for title page: it's a good thing to do, but music should be dramatic enough, lying through the whole story like a red line, leading and setting the right mood. I would like to recommend you Ennio Morricone (such an amazing music) or list of covers ( ) or simple melody ( ). On my opinion, music can wait until final version of the game, after that you can pay attention to music/other sounds (sigh, creak, footsteps etc.)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
we must wait until v0.50 to get a single adult scene ? 2025 ?

btw i love this game but enough its enough .

Reactions: LSC82

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone else hope MC grows out his hair a bit (to conceal that receding hairline) and gets laser removal on the tattoo at Charlotte's request? He's not in the army anymore ...

Also, hoping for a cock reveal at some point soon (shower trope is fine). Can't build up anticipation for literally years just to wind up with MC whipping out a limp micro-dick in the first lewd scene with Kaylah coming in 2024.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ennio Morricone (such an amazing music) or list of covers ( ) or simple melody ( ). On my opinion, music can wait until final version of the game, after that you can pay attention to music/other sounds (sigh, creak, footsteps etc.)
Licensing Ennio Morricone's music, although awesome, would probably cost an arm, a leg and possibly, balls. Let's try to be realistic. :HideThePain:

Anyone else hope MC grows out his hair a bit (to conceal that receding hairline) and gets laser removal on the tattoo at Charlotte's request? He's not in the army anymore ...
Looking at the worst emo hair in history in one of the great games here (SG) is already painful enough :HideThePain:, at least this dude's haircut looks fine for an old fart like me. And that tattoo will probably save the MC from more than a few unnecessary fights and looks cool at the same time. :cool:

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
we must wait until v0.50 to get a single adult scene ? 2025 ?

btw i love this game but enough its enough .
if you love the game and understand the story then you would know why there hasnt been a scene like that yet. I would genuinely be happier with them just getting closer in the next one and showing more interest in eachother than them just fucking because it would legit make no sense at this point in time and would go against the whole story and what charlotte has been through...

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
if you love the game and understand the story then you would know why there hasnt been a scene like that yet. I would genuinely be happier with them just getting closer in the next one and showing more interest in eachother than them just fucking because it would legit make no sense at this point in time and would go against the whole story and what charlotte has been through...
yeah, the only path that could lead to sex in the next update is kyala's one, and maybe lucy's one. the others need more time

Reactions: 6pak2go and D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
yeah, the only path that could lead to sex in the next update is kyala's one, and maybe lucy's one. the others need more time
Exactly that, if it happened with one of them 2 then cool, but with charlotte i think it would ruin the whole story.

To anyone playing this game it should be clear as day its story driven and not sex driven game, i just never get anyone trying to moan or cry that nothing has happened yet, the only times i got mad in this game apart from the obvious when showing past scenes that happened to charlotte was them not communicating, i was more frustrated that they didnt talk, it made sense but it was still frustrating. i feel like the harder parts like that are done with and now it should move forward but not too quick. This aint one of them harem games where you fuck and be with everyone its a long term thing and once it all comes together it will be worth the wait.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
yea i actually prefer more romantic scenes then sex scenes out of blue. kind of recognize their feelings toward each other or something like that. maybe even some lewd handholding?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43 and Paldor

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
yea i actually prefer more romantic scenes then sex scenes out of blue. kind of recognize their feelings toward each other or something like that. maybe even some lewd handholding?!
lmao, the last bit just made me think you was being sarcastic through it all but i genuinely prefer the more romance ones tbh.
aslong as its not too cheesy and done right i like it, if its just some teenager trying to write romantic things with no real story its just very cringe..

id rather see them all go away somewhere and charlotte and the mc end up staying out one night, going on a date and shit and admitting their feelings than him just being like "yo charlotte i know you had bare cunts n ting but u wanna bang? "

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
What is lewd handholding ?...Is it something like this ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and...I'm sure Confucius didn't say ANYTHING like that...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This aint one of them harem games where you fuck and be with everyone its a long term thing and once it all comes together it will be worth the wait.
You sure have a lot of confidence to be so sure it'll be worth the wait...which by the pacing we've seen so far, the payoff is still 3-4 years out. This Dev can write drama for the women but comes up short when it comes to writing men IMHO. Either they're monsters or have DERP tattooed to their forehead.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
lmao, the last bit just made me think you was being sarcastic through it all but i genuinely prefer the more romance ones tbh.
aslong as its not too cheesy and done right i like it, if its just some teenager trying to write romantic things with no real story its just very cringe..

id rather see them all go away somewhere and charlotte and the mc end up staying out one night, going on a date and shit and admitting their feelings than him just being like "yo charlotte i know you had bare cunts n ting but u wanna bang? "
No, im really saying that. and yea as long it not some cringe empty romance it's would be perfect!

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You sure have a lot of confidence to be so sure it'll be worth the wait...which by the pacing we've seen so far, the payoff is still 3-4 years out. This Dev can write drama for the women but comes up short when it comes to writing men IMHO. Either they're monsters or have DERP tattooed to their forehead.
if its not for you then dont play or wait for it, its simple tbh.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes