4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And your point is?
My point was answering the guy who I quoted, which you'd known if you'd read all the words in the post. I know words are hard for some people but they were all in one tidy post which should have simplified it enough for you.

Do you often butt into a conversation at the end, miss all the points in said conversation and ask a dumb question?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Turns out MC from "My best deal" is a "Pool boy", on the side. ;)
Short, but pretty good opening. Comparisons with Lexi are superficial, besides the basic premise.

Reactions: nasam

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
How about mother/daughter ?
[/QUOTE
Lol, I've no idea where ( you horny dogs) pull out these tags.
Going by the achievements: Mother/Trust, Aunt/Lust, Daughter/Innocence, Older Sister ( not yet in the game)/Rebellious. Seems pretty straightforward, one love interest, no fooling around on the side.

Reactions: nasam

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hum... Don't know whether to be flattered or offended. Quite honestly thought the Lexi Ripoffs would have started earlier. At least it's more Hollywood life focused so story-wise not a direct ripoff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai and Noneless

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Renders are a 10/10 fantastic work :giggle:(y)
the connection between mom/sis/daughter are so nicely done with emotion, love and care for each other that it will be a pleasure for my MC to watch and protect them :)

once again, Charlotte is so f*** HOT! :love:

btw can we expect monthly releases? :unsure:

ep1 - 139 renders
ep2 - 170

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes