4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
new update looks good! had a hidden achievement picture and stat increase, I just hope there will be more content with each new release..

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
In a game that is apparently going to be heavily reliant on suspense, drama and character development the writing skills of the dev are seriously lacking, the writing is "simple" at best, characters go from cold to hot states of emotions without going through intermediary states, the need to protect Emma the MC feels wasn't fleshed out properly at all, I am not a professional writer but I could at least, for example, when the mother mentioned that her daughter's name is Emma, I could at least do something like "Emma!? ...it's been a long time since I heard her name...just hearing it makes me want to protect this girl...compels me to protect her" or something like that, instead of the very simplistic "I need to protect Emma, I have to protect Emma" .

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
In a game that is apparently going to be heavily reliant on suspense, drama and character development the writing skills of the dev are seriously lacking, the writing is "simple" at best, characters go from cold to hot states of emotions without going through intermediary states, the need to protect Emma the MC feels wasn't fleshed out properly at all, I am not a professional writer but I could at least, for example, when the mother mentioned that her daughter's name is Emma, I could at least do something like "Emma!? ...it's been a long time since I heard her name...just hearing it makes me want to protect this girl...compels me to protect her" or something like that, instead of the very simplistic "I need to protect Emma, I have to protect Emma" .
would make sense if MC lived under a rock

Reactions: nasam

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Neat little story so far ,very short at this point. But worth another look at in 5-6 more updates.
Characters look excellent and their back story sounds great so far.

Look forward to having an another look in the future.
Nice one dev.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed meeting the charactors.. a good intro. Loving the renders and that second picture I have to admit I picked up more than once.. ;) Also liked the camera taking photos.. very well done.. All in all a quality piece of work. Very well presented demo with no weaknesses that I could see. Looking forward to more.. Great job and 2 thumbs up.

Reactions: nasam

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its fun - and solid, but WAY to short. Even 0.2 is quite short for a proper 0.1 ... to bad, but I guess we have to skip some updates to get at least some playtime out of this :(

I mean here this is not a problem, but as a patreon? I dont see why I should pay 5$ for these snippets.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Having accepted the job of protecting Emma you must move into Charlotte's house as soon as possible and meet the shy teen for the first time.
How will Emma react to having a stranger living in the house? And will Charlotte be able to cope given her bad history with men?

03_001.jpg
03_002.jpg
03_003.jpg

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes