4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yes, there will be a sexual relationship between the MC and Emma.

Suzi is next, then Emma and finally Charlotte.

It will only be the four Lloyds as main love interests. There will be no more added.
nice, good for Emma, wouldn't have figured she would be before Charlotte, but I can understand considering the sort of baggage she is carrying.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How actually sad and miserable sounds what you writed. Its not "very slow burn" its just story and characters in its core is overhyped pure cringe and trash and to answer why, I already in details writed above. "About story" game need to have actually logical, detailed and consistent story to be entartaining and if this was selled as book without smut, I assure you that it would fail epically and noone would read it. Im not bookworm myself, but even in compare to simply written books by some not talented authors about STALKER, this story doesnt stand even close in terms of objective writing quality. Im not even sure that Hillside have writing equal to average soap operas for middleaged women. But in actual state of !A!VN and with renders of pretty girls, this game at least became great simp simulator:KEK:
You are right if you compare it to any book but that can be said about any AVN and it's hard to compare a AVN to a book since most dev's aren't professional writers so I don't think it's a fair comparison. but I do disagree with you about the story being trash and pure cringe and it not being slow burn , cause it feels like a slow burn to me. But that is 100% personal preference it is 100% more story focused than romance focused. But we each like different things, for me as long as I find enjoyment from the story or characters from a movie , tv show AVN whatever , I cannot find it bad in any shape or form consider it bad. As to me personally enjoyment > everything else. But you are right about the simp simulator thing , cause this is the game that made me realize I like it alot when a LI has some kind of trauma as it makes me just want to be there for them no questions asked , without the need for romance or sex. ( No I dont want to fix them either) Now I personally wouldn't call that being a simp since I wouldn't expect a relationship if it wasnt a AVN or anything else in return I call that being a good person but each to their own.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
How actually sad and miserable sounds what you writed. Its not "very slow burn" its just story and characters in its core is overhyped pure cringe and trash and to answer why, I already in details writed above. "About story" game need to have actually logical, detailed and consistent story to be entartaining and if this was selled as book without smut, I assure you that it would fail epically and noone would read it. Im not bookworm myself, but even in compare to simply written books by some not talented authors about STALKER, this story doesnt stand even close in terms of objective writing quality. Im not even sure that Hillside have writing equal to average soap operas for middleaged women. But in actual state of !A!VN and with renders of pretty girls, this game at least became great simp simulator:KEK:
If the game is so trash why are you here?
And I for one would read it without smut and I bet some of my buddies who hang out in this thread would as well.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
One of the big things I like about the game is the fact all the LI aren't madly in love with the mc from the second they see him.

I have played countless games from here and plenty of Japanese visual novels on consoles over the years but none have touched me like Hillside has I know I'm beating a dead horse but I just have to say again that I feel happy when I'm taking about or playing this awesome game.

I know some people won't ever like it and that's okay there is no game that can please everyone.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
wait you are telling me there is more than hand holding , cuddles , head pets and kissing in other AVN's blasphemy that is jus disgusting!
Every deprave, kinky or sick pleasure including those two who shouldn't be mentioned... I heard...
Please don't speak dirty... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
One of the big things I like about the game is the fact all the LI aren't madly in love with the mc from the second they see him.
This is why I like this game. It's escapist entertainment for me to see what it's probably like for a guy who every girl doesn't fall all over him slobbering to suck his cock, as that always happens to me in my regular day-to-day life.

• Haha

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
yep, the classic magic dick syndrome, many games suffer from it. Lucy is probably the closest that comes to it, she is pretty much into the MC from the beginning without knowing a thing about him.
I can understand one or maybe two girls loving the mc from the start but when it's all of them I wonder if the game is one I can take seriously.
It's why I'm glad it doesn't happen here. I do think it fits Lucy's character to like the mc straight away though.

Reactions: Elduriel

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
You are right if you compare it to any book but that can be said about any AVN and it's hard to compare a AVN to a book since most dev's aren't professional writers so I don't think it's a fair comparison.
If its heavy based on story AVN, then I as player have to at least enjoy decently well written story. And here we dont have nor believable, detailed, goodly made story, nor actual adult content. Because of second, adult games in general is way more acceptable if plot writed on at least moderate level (for this genre) for the sake of telling player simple story about a lot of hot fucking in different settings. But once again, here is no good story and no fucking and story in its core is laughable cringe based on wet dreams about unconditional white kniting)

About anything else you writed, you liked the game and accepted all this ridiculus circus which have very little common with logic and reality as good enough story, I get it no problems, enjoy and have fun)

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes