4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think at this point in time Emma doesn't know what she wants she is still trying to figure everything out.
I'll make sure to be super supportive and help her in any way I can.

• Haha
Reactions: "Download"

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yes, there will be a sexual relationship between the MC and Emma.

Suzi is next, then Emma and finally Charlotte.

It will only be the four Lloyds as main love interests. There will be no more added.
The visual for this is a rodeo.

MC runs out of the gate. Suzi on a horse, launches out of her gate (sexy cowgirl outfit), closes the distance, lasso on target at MCs ankles, Suzi rapid dismount off horse while it stomp-halts, Suzi rushes in and completes the tie up of MC. New record time.

:ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
The visual for this is a rodeo.

MC runs out of the gate. Suzi on a horse, launches out of her gate (sexy cowgirl outfit), closes the distance, lasso on target at MCs ankles, Suzi rapid dismount off horse while it stomp-halts, Suzi rushes in and completes the tie up of MC. New record time.

:ROFLMAO:
Dude I have an idea I think the mc should move out then I can move in with the beautiful Lloyd women.
To save space I'll share a room and bed with Emma.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
yep, the classic magic dick syndrome, many games suffer from it. Lucy is probably the closest that comes to it, she is pretty much into the MC from the beginning without knowing a thing about him.
I don't know man, I think hers also grew naturally. She started with some teasing, it was not even for MC but Charlotte. When Charlotte made MC a taboo with banning Lucy to be with him. She started lust after him. Then, after the slap incident she started like him. He was caring for her and not see her as a slut like almost everyone sees her. When her interest grew, she fell for MC. So I don't agree she was into MC without knowing a thing about him. All in all, it was gradual process for her too. Only she does not avoid men like other Lloyd members.

Also I think the closest one to that Kaylah and Emma's slut friend even though she did not shag MC.

Reactions: Elduriel

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know man, I think hers also grew naturally. She started with some teasing, it was not even for MC but Charlotte. When Charlotte made MC a taboo with banning Lucy to be with him. She started lust after him. Then, after the slap incident she started like him. He was caring for her and not see her as a slut like almost everyone sees her. When her interest grew, she fell for MC. So I don't agree she was into MC without knowing a thing about him. All in all, it was gradual process for her too. Only she does not avoid men like other Lloyd members.

Also I think the closest one to that Kaylah and Emma's slut friend even though she did not shag MC.
Emma's friend is Jenny I don't know what to think of her she is putting dirty ideas in my future wife's head which I don't approve of but she is a nice girl so I guess everything is OK.

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
If its heavy based on story AVN, then I as player have to at least enjoy decently well written story. And here we dont have nor believable, detailed, goodly made story, nor actual adult content. Because of second, adult games in general is way more acceptable if plot writed on at least moderate level (for this genre) for the sake of telling player simple story about a lot of hot fucking in different settings. But once again, here is no good story and no fucking and story in its core is laughable cringe based on wet dreams about unconditional white kniting)

About anything else you writed, you liked the game and accepted all this ridiculus circus which have very little common with logic and reality as good enough story, I get it no problems, enjoy and have fun)
I am not gonna comment on what you wrote.

First of all you may want to use "." instead of ")" there is no such a thing as "writed" you probably wanted to say "wrote".

Also kniting is this,

if you wanted to say this,

it's spelled as knight.

Have a good day.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

First of all you may want to use "." instead of ")" there is no such a thing as "writed" you probably wanted to say "wrote".

Also kniting is this,

it's spelled as knight.

Have a good day.
You just gave me a great idea I should knit a red love heart pillow for Emma.
I think she would love that.

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Emma's friend is Jenny I don't know what to think of her she is putting dirty ideas in my future wife's head which I don't approve of but she is a nice girl so I guess everything is OK.
Yeah, she is not a nice person. She even NTRed Emma. :LOL:

You just gave me a great idea I should knit a red love heart pillow for Emma.
I think she would love that.
I can totally see you do that ngl.;)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018

Also kniting is this,

it's spelled as knight.

Have a good day.
Well Im not native speaker. English is my 3d language and despite some mistakes, you and others perfectly understood what I wrote. There is a lot of people even in this thread who writes way worse than me and Im sure that I wont see your corrections with "funny gifs" around them. Only god knows what was the reason to correct me...

Reactions: fishbrain

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah but that was Zak's fault. Jenny seems like a sweet girl who was tricked by that piece of garbage.
More like prostituted by her parents, also she was okay with it if Zak stayed with her. Why did she specifically invited Emma to the party? Other girls know about Emma's interest she must have knew it too, also she was not friendly to Emma for a long time according to Emma then suddenly out of blue she asked Emma to come to her party where she get fucked by Zak. Looks like it was high school level bullying to me.

Reactions: rudy007

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Well Im not native speaker. English is my 3d language and despite some mistakes, you and others perfectly understood what I wrote. There is a lot of people even in this thread who writes way worse than me and Im sure that I wont see your corrections with "funny gifs" around them. Only god knows what was the reason to correct me...
Meh, no real reason to be honest. While I was reading, I tried to fix parenthesis later I realised you used them as periods. Btw, that makes it harder to read than any spelling mistake. I am glad you liked the gifs, I chose them specifically for you. Also, majority of the members are non-native around here, so that is not a excuse for not accepting criticism. So, I am not a proofreader nor a grammar police, I don't usually go around and fix people's writings, most of the time mine writings filled with mistakes anyway but you seemed needed help with it. It's up to you how you take it.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
More like prostituted by her parents, also she was okay with it if Zak stayed with her. Why did she specifically invited Emma to the party? Other girls know about Emma's interest she must have knew it too, also she was not friendly to Emma for a long time according to Emma then suddenly out of blue she asked Emma to come to her party where she get fucked by Zak. Looks like it was high school level bullying to me.
But maybe she wants to change?
All women are sweet and innocent so maybe Jenny has finally realised her mistakes and is trying to be a better person.

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
But maybe she wants to change?
All women are sweet and innocent so maybe Jenny has finally realised her mistakes and is trying to be a better person.
Maybe or maybe she will hurt our sweet innocent Emma again. Is it worth the risk Joshy? Does your idea of "All women are sweet and innocent" worth to have if it will hurt Emma? ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Would you be surprised if I told you Emma Is the LI that draws me to this game the most?
I have been subtle in showing her my love but I have left little hints in my posts that suggest Emma is my favourite.
Emma? Color me shocked!

All of the women in the game are intriguing in their own way, which is a sign of the high quality of the character writing in the project. There are probably people who will play through until Lucy's arc ends and have no interest in Charlotte, which is fine. I really like Charlotte as a character but will probably play the Suzi arc as well. Lucy I'm personally on the fence with, I started the game courting her but decided I really didn't like her that much, so went back a few saves and stayed on a Charlotte path. I might complete her path out of curiosity. I doubt I'll do the Emma one because she really seems immature to me and based on MCs age is a better daughter figure for him, especially with his other "Emma" baggage.

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes