4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I have been following DB on Discord for 1.5 years. Whether it is the information about the game or the fact that he loves the game, he will definitely come back and finish the game one day. It would make me as sad as the MSN game if this game ends without seeing the finale. I hope DB will solve all the problems in his life after a nice holiday. solves it and returns to the game easily

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I have been following DB on Discord for 1.5 years. Whether it is the information about the game or the fact that he loves the game, he will definitely come back and finish the game one day. It would make me as sad as the MSN game if this game ends without seeing the finale. I hope DB will solve all the problems in his life after a nice holiday. solves it and returns to the game easily
Unfortunately, statiscs and fatcs say it won't be finished. Words are ultimately hollow , empty and meaningless.

You've been around the scene long enough to see how things like this play out.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately, statiscs and fatcs say it won't be finished. Words are ultimately hollow , empty and meaningless.

You've been around the scene long enough to see how things like this play out.
We need to respect DB. He is the producer and creator of the game. I just hope you'll come back one day. I loved this game for its gameplay and I support it financially on Patreon. I don't know when he will come back with good news but even if he leaves the game it will be for the best At least one day he will say it openly

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
"I am not going to abandon Hillside, so please don't worry about that"

After reading this excuse so many times and watching the abandoned tag in the majority of my favorite games I simply…

904f30f41ccc7e41d35a97849e43d14a.gif

any more and i move on...

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
The coming months will give us a clear answer about the future of this game. DB is completely honest with its supporters and has stopped payments on Patreon and Sub until it decides what to do. He could deceive people like any other game creator.

Reactions: yossa999

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Personally I trust DB wouldn't abandon Hillside, after 4 years of hard work it makes no sense to just up and abandon it. Take a break? Sure. Slow down development? Sure. But I don't see DB, with how transparent and reliable he has been about this game and setbacks he has faced.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess all we can do now is hope everything works out for DB and the game. One thing I am confident in though is that if DB does ever stop working on the game permanently he would tell everyone and not just ghost like so many other devs have.

For as long as I have been in this thread DB has been transparent on update progress reports and stuff like that.
And it was partly because of that that I was a sub for a few months when I had some extra money.

Anyway, all we can do now is wait and hope for the best. I'll still play and love this next update and treasure the time I have spent with this awesome game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have faith DB wont drop this game he is the one dev I do trust his word on. if he does o well I can still replay this master piece from time to time then get sad it's never gonna be finished. But I feel like a break does make sense considering what i recall DB went through last year and never felt like DB took that long of a break to unwind from some bad news. if I recall it was only 1 month which yeah seems like alot for dev time but when you been working on a game for 4 years doesn't seem like much of one especially after getting bad news.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes