• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
Yoo guys, i just finished this game last night. Very beautiful game. Hate and happy mixed together. I almost hit my monitor screen when i heard Charlotte's past from her sister :mad:. And don't really care about sex scenes, i just want to see Charlotte and her little family smile that's enough ;)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Jenny : Emma, you can't trust Zak.
Emma : What is your problem ?
Jenny : He doesn't care about you. You need to listen to me.
Emma : * grips her both hands, angry * He is the ONLY person here who didn't call me a fatty.
Jenny : He is putting on a charade Emma.
Emma : Why everyone is so mean to me ? *sobs*
Jenny : I am not being mean to you.
Emma : Now you're lying. He dumbed you because you are not worthy of his pure love. Now he chose me. I am the one.
Jenny : what the hell ?...this ugly thing is beyond help...whatever...

sigh...reality is a bitch...

Last edited:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Various images that have been posted to the Discord server recently. Posted here for anyone that doesn't visit the server.
Thanks,
DB

Pic 1:

Emma: "Oh i am sooo happy to meet you, little Snowman."
Creature: "But i am a no Snowman, i am a young Sasquatch."
MC: "Run Emma Runnn!!"

Pic 2:

Emma: "Oh can you hear this small bell when i hop up and down?"
MC: "What...sorry i was a little bit....distracted."

Pic 3:

Emma: "Faster my little Pony...or should i put out my whip?" *giggles*
MC: "And what would you say if i like that?"
Emma: *blushes*

Pic 4:

Jenny: "And don't forget Kids...Plastic in the Ocean is bad for the enviroment, maybe i should get rid of my implants."

Pic 5:

Charlotte: "Hi i am your favorite Ice Queen and i grant you 3 wishes...oh you naughty boy MC."

Pic 6:

Steve: "Here is your offered *White Russian* Drink."
Kaylah: "Hello there..."
MC: "General Keno.....wait what..??"

Pic 7:

Kaylah: "Did you know, that in this state *Reversed Cowgirl* is forbidden?? Because you never turn your back to family!!"
MC: "Oh please kill me with these Dad Jokes."

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
What does everyone think of Jenny?

My thought was that she genuinely tries to be friendly, just that she is a bit too superficial and popularity-driven to commit to being Emma's friend.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
What does everyone think of Jenny?

My thought was that she genuinely tries to be friendly, just that she is a bit too superficial and popularity-driven to commit to being Emma's friend.
I agree. I think they were good friends until Jenny "filled out" and became popular and Emma developed her self-consciousness. Jenny could try to warn Emma about Zak.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes