4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I love those images, can't see Emma going out in that right now, but love the images.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
View attachment 892965

Unlocked

Good news! Emma's dress tape is still holding as she continues to enjoy the night out
This is the Emma of the future. Exactly how I imagine it. Not so innocent anymore.
It is certain that she will have many admirers. Hard but also good times for the MC
and above all great stories. Hopefully. :)

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Charlotte is #1 choice coz what I feel towards Emma isn't lust or romance but affection as a father figure. Charlotte will have to get therapy tho coz that deep seated hatred towards men, especially with what she went through, won't be healthy in a relationship.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 892965

Unlocked

Good news! Emma's dress tape is still holding as she continues to enjoy the night out
I guess designers' clothes are more expensive than I though if the daughter of a famous model can't afford to buy the whole dress and can only go with half of it.

Damn, my baby is georgous!

Charlotte is #1 choice coz what I feel towards Emma isn't lust or romance but affection as a father figure.
Ohh yes, I also only feel daddy's affection towards Emma and I totally don't lust after her.

no of course not.gif

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes