4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Why would DarkBlue even give us this option? Just to humour us? What cruel monster would ever pick Kaylah in this situation and hurt sweet Emma? There is literally no good reason to pick Kaylah, Kaylah wants you to pick Emma, Emma wants you to pick Emma.

The only reason to pick Kaylah is if you want to destroy Emma's self-esteem and be a horrible individual. Is DarkBlue planning to include a "Humiliate Emma" route? I hope not.

1608661226478.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
To the peeps who play on android and want to play with the mod, I found a method

1. Open file manager
  2. Go to Android/data/com.darkblue.hillside/files
  3. Create a new folder named "game"
  4. Move all the contents of mod file in this folder
The mod works after this.
This method may also work for other games.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Sometimes it's impossible to explain why something touches you. This thing is a gem. Do I think it's the best VN out there? Maybe not, but it defintely ticks a whole lot of boxes. The story telling is pure and efficient, the characters give a lot of insight and the whole lures you in. I would definitely recommend this VN to everyone. And yes, it may be a slow burner, but it burns well (haha).
Couldn't have said it better myself, every game is for everyone but this is most certainly for me.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The Ice Queen is thawing! Finally! (y)

But now I'm more intrigued what happened at the MC's old assignment in Hillside. There seems to be a connection made here now. Especially if the creep decides to go after Emma to try and hurt the MC. If so, that will definitely be his worst decision and last mistake. Must protect Emma (and Charlotte), at all costs.

Speaking of protection, this game really has me paranoid sometimes with all the threats. I know there were only friendly folk / just two people around and I still contemplated if somebody tampered with the drink. Even though there was no way, but seriously, what happened there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final three points:

1) David is out of stalker contention. He is obviously the love interest Emma ends up with when she finally sees the light that Zak isn't all that he's hyped up to be in her head and you don't claim her.

2) Always a good sign when you play for 45 minutes and you are disappointed that the update ends and you still want to know what happens next.

3a) Like somebody else already mentioned, I still have more achievements that are even in the game.
b) How do you get the "Hold Charlotte" pic?

Looking forward to the next update in 2021. Enjoy the holidays, HillsideVN, but don't leave us waiting too long, please.

Last edited:

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I really enjoyed this update, I thought the scene with Emma doing Mc's nails was adorable. I liked the confidence boost Kaylah gave Emma, although I do think that there's more to this girl than just being a Charlotte replacement. It looked to me like she was purposefully trying to make Charlotte jealous by kissing Mc but maybe it's just in my head. I'm the case of Suzi and her issue, I hope Hannah finally convinces her to reach out to Mc before she does something stupid. Charlotte to me looked especially beautiful when was relaxed and laughing and I'm so glad that she opened up to him. Probably the best part of this update was Mc beating the shot out of Frank, I'm sure they'll be fallout because a prick like Frank won't just go away. I wanted Mc to destroy that Actor guy and Harry but.. For later updates.

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
great update, story and writting is still one of the best(y)
better than most AAA game writting (AC valhalla)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This is becoming one of may favourite games on F95...

I know there's a ton of shit on here as well, but I feel that over the last couple of years, the quality of games just went through the roof.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This game sure makes people paranoid, i'm getting bad vibes about kaylah. Distracting the mc just as DeadDick aka rapeactor aka DontRIP approaches charlotte and her being too friendly for a supermodel taking charlotte place. That rape scene also seems fishy.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This game sure makes people paranoid, i'm getting bad vibes about kaylah. Distracting the mc just as DeadDick aka rapeactor aka DontRIP approaches charlotte and her being too friendly for a supermodel taking charlotte place. That rape scene also seems fishy.
There was nothing fishy about the beat down he was given... unless he is into that kind of kink..

• Haha
Reactions: Chronos169

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if it's just me, but when...

Kaylah and Emma were alone in Emma's room, Kaylah seemed very predatory. She strips in front of Emma then gives her an odd kiss on the cheek. Maybe it's nothing, but it just seemed extremely off to me. Like maybe trying very hard to gain Emma's trust, idk. This entire update made me have a different perspective on Kaylah. I no longer think she is a naive young woman in a cutthroat business. She even kisses MC in front of Charlie right after nearly getting raped...I mean, I know everyone is different but as to why she would kiss a man whom she barely knows after being assaulted just seems fishy. She seems like she could actually be a villain in the future. At least to me.

I could be 1,000% wrong and I am just overthinking things, especially since I am not a detective but yeah...Good update, can't wait for more :)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Not sure if it's just me, but when...

Kaylah and Emma were alone in Emma's room, Kaylah seemed very predatory. She strips in front of Emma then gives her an odd kiss on the cheek. Maybe it's nothing, but it just seemed extremely off to me. Like maybe trying very hard to gain Emma's trust, idk. This entire update made me have a different perspective on Kaylah. I no longer think she is a naive young woman in a cutthroat business. She even kisses MC in front of Charlie right after nearly getting raped...I mean, I know everyone is different but as to why she would kiss a man whom she barely knows after being assaulted just seems fishy. She seems like she could actually be a villain in the future. At least to me.

I could be 1,000% wrong and I am just overthinking things, especially since I am not a detective but yeah...Good update, can't wait for more :)
Kaylah definitely isn’t as innocent as she seems. Somethings off about her.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. Nail-painting scene was funny. Plot advanced perfectly. Lucy was great. Just perfect aunt for Emma.

But sorry Kaylah, and other girls. There's new number one girl in the game now. She's a perfect ten. Amazingly beautiful. I hope we'll see more of her (and not in a bodybag scene).

Hannah's surprise when she felt MC's long, thick and hard "weapon" pressing against her. No wonder she coudlnt't wait to get to tell about it to Suzy.

I hope you got this. Long awaited moment. MC got finally between Emma's legs.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
i've started a fresh save and im wondering why selecting the 2nd picture of the older sister is marked as the best option? as far as i can see it only leads to losing points with charlotte while picking the 4th pic(of emma..) gives points to emma..

unless there is some hidden trigger in the code i think this is a mistake?
Second Photo:
  • Suzi Achievement
  • -1 pts with Mom

Fourth Photo:
  • +1 pts with Emma

The main reason why I picked the second photo as the best, is due to Suzi's achievement. I know you'll be taking a hit with -1 pts with Mom AND missing out on +1 pts with Emma, but the game is not strict on terms of points so you have some room for doing such things.

An alternative way you can do:
  1. Save before selecting the photo.
  2. Choose the second photo and unlock Suzi's Achievement.
  3. Reload the save point earlier.
  4. Choose the fourth photo and carry on with the game normally.
You only need to unlock the achievement once in one of your playthroughs. It's messy to mention those steps in-game and extra added work for no clear difference. As I said before, even with missing out on the points, you'll still manage to unlock every scene regardless.

PS: I know I can remove the negative points and/or loop the photo selection part to make you choose more than one photo. However, I feel by doing that it will break the essence of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spawn420
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes