4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Anyone know how to access the washroom scene at the event with Charlotte and Harry Wolf guy?
The washroom scene was on Ep5 and not Ep7, maybe that's the issue, you're mixing up events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Can there a be an option for the MC to wear two giant foam middle fingers for Charlotte's birthday? I'm just hate-playing this at this point, all the female characters are morons.

Zakky might look like a boy-band reject, but I have to agree, would nail Jenny over finger painting or whatever the fuck Emma does in her spare time.

Last edited:

lokibed139

Mar 8, 2021
Is it me or Kaylah looks a lot like Amber Heard?

BTW nice update. Obviously next one will be about Emma#1, and it better be, because if not than dev is just playing with us and this game is nothing more than teasing

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Sorry I misspoke when I said previous episode.
The scene I'm referring to is:

Well the scene I posted was from Ep5 when the MC wasn't at the event (he was at home and they came back drunk)

I just looked through all of the images from 0.7 (I still have it on my PC) and the only images I found with a hand over Char's mouth were these:

There's also no washroom scene at the event that the MC goes to.

Maybe you're thinking of a different game?

This is a scene from event where Lucy gets punched
Indeed it is, it's the only scene I could find that had a washroom at an event the would fit the description given.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just finished the update.

I liked it a lot, as usual. A bit longer than the previous one, and the new hd pictures improved the game a lot.

So, kudos to the Dev. Nice one, DarkBlue!
I'm genuinely curious as to what was so good about it in your and other's view?

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but this update was just disappointing and frustrating. I was rather angry after playing it and a few rather uncomplimentary words for it.

It's way too short for the time between updates. Sorry, not sorry. I get all devs had different commitments and demands on their time but with so many able to get decent length updates out in the same or shorter time frames, I'm not going to blow smoke up any dev's ass praising them for the length when it's short.

I love slow burns, but this update was ridiculous. It addend nothing and felt like the whole episode was a car stuck in the mud furiously spinning it's tires and getting nowhere. There was zero story or character progression. Just fluff with the party and Charly getting gifts and Suzi scowling as usual. Ending in another boring, typical, trite and over used cliffhanger hinting at something that will ultimately come to nothing.

Instead of the MC and Charlotte finally having a conversation like it was hinted we got another week of everyone except Emma hating the guy and Charlotte going backwards, Lucy going backwards, Suzi remaining unchanged. There was no progress of note with any character. FFS Charly is getting pissed now over how Emma looks at the guy. What's the next update, going to be? Wanting to fire him because he made Suzi late?!

Anyone who's played 5 minutes of this game should have been able to tell exactly how the party was going to go down, zero suprises there. Only semi decent thing was maybe Emma finally gets over her Zack obsession, but if he wanted to he could easily still get her as she has zero mental fortitude and experience dealing with guys and could talk his way out it faster than Charlotte could ask herself "what is he still doing here?".

As I said I really do love this game, but this update was frustrating and dissapointing and I can't see anything praise worthy about it beyond the renders looking good. I think we would have been better off if this update had been not been released and we had to wait till the end of the next one.

So I really want to know what was so good about it? And I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely interested.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
good update (y)
but Jenny scene crushed me, why??? :cry::(
Lucy is starting to be a very naughty girl aswell as Kaylah, those two deserve some good spanking by mc :D

i bet Zak is going to brag to his friends how he fucked the birthday girl and that Emma is next!:oops::eek:
that fucking guy...:mad:
can someone kill him already :)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
It's way too short for the time between updates. Sorry, not sorry. I get all devs had different commitments and demands on their time but with so many able to get decent length updates out in the same or shorter time frames, I'm not going to blow smoke up any dev's ass praising them for the length when it's short.
I too was disappointed in the short update and was thinking there would be a lot more content for the time that passed (maybe twice as many renders if not more).

But then I noticed that a lot of the time spent was for re-rendering previous renders from 720p to 1080p:
Re-renders in Ep1: 14
Re-renders in Ep2: 101
Re-renders in Ep3: 200
Re-renders in Ep4: 211
Re-renders in Ep5: 230
Re-renders in Ep6: 218
Re-renders in Ep7: 54

Total re-renders Ep1-Ep7: 1028
New renders for Ep8: 359
Total: 1387

There are a few renders in v0.8 that are 1080p that were 720p in v0.7 but the dates of the re-renders were from pre v0.7 release, so I did not include them.
Example; in v0.7 there are 138 720p renders in Ep1 and in v0.8 there are 138 1080p renders in Ep1, but only 14 of them were made AFTER v0.7 was released.

So in total there are now 1807 1080p renders, but only 1387 of them were made after v0.7 was released and 420 of them were made before v0.7 released (going by the dates in the config files).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2237523

I'm genuinely curious as to what was so good about it in your and other's view?

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but this update was just disappointing and frustrating. I was rather angry after playing it and a few rather uncomplimentary words for it.

I love slow burns, but this update was ridiculous. It addend nothing and felt like the whole episode was a car stuck in the mud furiously spinning it's tires and getting nowhere. There was zero story or character progression. Just fluff with the party and Charly getting gifts and Suzi scowling as usual. Ending in another boring, typical, trite and over used cliffhanger hinting at something that will ultimately come to nothing.

Instead of the MC and Charlotte finally having a conversation like it was hinted we got another week of everyone except Emma hating the guy and Charlotte going backwards, Lucy going backwards, Suzi remaining unchanged. There was no progress of note with any character. FFS Charly is getting pissed now over how Emma looks at the guy. What's the next update, going to be? Wanting to fire him because he made Suzi late?!

Anyone who's played 5 minutes of this game should have been able to tell exactly how the party was going to go down, zero suprises there. Only semi decent thing was maybe Emma finally gets over her Zack obsession, but if he wanted to he could easily still get her as she has zero mental fortitude and experience dealing with guys and could talk his way out it faster than Charlotte could ask herself "what is he still doing here?".

As I said I really do love this game, but this update was frustrating and dissapointing and I can't see anything praise worthy about it beyond the renders looking good. I think we would have been better off if this update had been not been released and we had to wait till the end of the next one.

So I really want to know what was so good about it? And I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely interested.
In my opinion, there is progress..
* Kaylah path: flirt / no
* Charlotte path: have feelings / keep professional
* Charlotte end scene at sauna, she probably will have serious talk with MC on next update.
* Suzi start considering to get help from MC
* Lucy "gift" may lead to sexual scene for charlotte
* Emma heartbroken by zak
Update 8.0 actually have the longest content or more scene than previous updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Another short episode. Even if you combine episodes 6, 7 and 8, you still do not get the length of episode 3. If this how it is going to be for future episodes, its probably best to wait a few updates.

Reactions: Aelth

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Well, I will say Thank you and respect by itself, one of the most anticipated projects for me, because I got tired of my daughter, Hayley and other novels, a lot of text and not very interesting, but everything is buzzing.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Another short episode. Even if you combine episodes 6, 7 and 8, you still do not get the length of episode 3. If this how it is going to be for future episodes, its probably best to wait a few updates.
huh?

Images in Episode 3: 212

Images in Episode 6: 221
Images in Episode 7: 266
Images in Episode 8: 359
Combination total of 6, 7 and 8: 846

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I don't see that.
Charlotte is just confused that she is starting to be comfortable around him.

Lucy is just a bit upset that the only time that Charlie was ready to speak about her attack, the mc somehow ruined it (is not his fault, but well, they also don't know about the mc trauma)

Emma is still very nice and sweet towards him. And after the party, i think she'll be even more. And Kaylah is even flirting with him. Suzi...well, she at least was ready to speak with him, and she knows he is not telling all the true about why is he there

So no, i don't see how they're becoming bitches at all

ok, maybe not all ;)

But I see it a little differently.

The relationship with Charlotte is as bad as it was at the beginning.
She feels uncomfortable around him and wants him out of the house as soon as possible.
She doesn't like the fact that Emma trusts him.

Charlotte's sister acts like a little girl and punishes him without even asking what his problems are.

Emma's big sister's behaviour needs no words.

Emma's behaviour is more like that of a nine-year-old girl than a young adult.
It goes far beyond the behaviour of a naive young woman. yes, her mother shields her from the outside world, but she seems more like a little child.

Best Regards :)

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Well the scene I posted was from Ep5 when the MC wasn't at the event (he was at home and they came back drunk)

I just looked through all of the images from 0.7 (I still have it on my PC) and the only images I found with a hand over Char's mouth were these:

There's also no washroom scene at the event that the MC goes to.

Maybe you're thinking of a different game?

Indeed it is, it's the only scene I could find that had a washroom at an event the would fit the description given.

Damn I must be going crazy...
I could have sworn there was a scene where:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So was v0.8 a satisfying/good release or not? I believe the answer might lie in whether the player has been playing the game from the start, or just started recently.

I've seen this phenomenon played out in multiple games. I will give the example of Haley's Story. At a point about 15 episodes in, an event is revealed in that game that changes the whole feel of the game. Many who had been playing from the beginning saw it as a complete turnaround and a betrayal. While players who jumped into the game later were wondering what the fuss was all about.

In the case of this game, people have been here since the start have expectations for a next release that may not be met. Hence disappointment and frustration. While those who just started think it's just fine. They won't get disappointed until the next release. :D

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
ok, maybe not all ;)

But I see it a little differently.

The relationship with Charlotte is as bad as it was at the beginning.
She feels uncomfortable around him and wants him out of the house as soon as possible.
She doesn't like the fact that Emma trusts him.

Charlotte's sister acts like a little girl and punishes him without even asking what his problems are.

Emma's big sister's behaviour needs no words.

Emma's behaviour is more like that of a nine-year-old girl than a young adult.
It goes far beyond the behaviour of a naive young woman. yes, her mother shields her from the outside world, but she seems more like a little child.

Best Regards :)
I understand you perfectly

We just have different taste, because for once, i love that not all the woman are perfectly with him, i like a lot that he needs to earn their trust.

Charlotte has a really big trauma, and her feelings will be like a roller coaster. Sometimes she will start feeling confortable around him, and suddenly something will happen and she will be suspicious again, it's normal, she cannot fully trust him now

Lucy...well, maybe she should try to understand a bit better the mc, but i also understand her behaviour, and is not bitchy at all, for me is the opposite, she is confident with him, for that she is "angry", because she trust on him a lot, and thinks that he missed a good opportunity

About Suzi, be careful what you say about her, or i'll need to kill you :LOL: . She is just overprotective with Emma, and piss off that a gorilla stole her bedroom and also she has too many things inside her head, about the blackmail thing. She is even considering to sleep with that guy to be able to rid off the photos and protect Emma (and i hope we can stop that, poor girl)

I just like to understand them, and not only the mc. They cannot see all the picture either, and there is a lot of misunderstandings

cheers!

Last edited:

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
So was v0.8 a satisfying/good release or not? I believe the answer might lie in whether the player has been playing the game from the start, or just started recently.

I've seen this phenomenon played out in multiple games. I will give the example of Haley's Story. At a point about 15 episodes in, an event is revealed in that game that changes the whole feel of the game. Many who had been playing from the beginning saw it as a complete turnaround and a betrayal. While players who jumped into the game later were wondering what the fuss was all about.

In the case of this game, people have been here since the start have expectations for a next release that may not be met. Hence disappointment and frustration. While those who just started think it's just fine. They won't get disappointed until the next release. :D
Yeah. First time player here, I thoroughly enjoyed it and was totally immersed in it but I can see how I'll get frustrated now that I'm caught up and the size of future updates and content(AWAM & Jessica O'Neil... games come to mind).

Only criticism I have is it seems like the characters(MC with Charlotte and her sis although it's ultimately the player's choice) are getting feelings quickly with little interaction.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes