4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel

Now i have images in my head, Suzi throwing the MC through a Glassdoor, jumping on him right afterwards and they roll over the broken glass.

or

Mc enters a Room and hearing a familar Voice: "RKO OUTTANOWHERE!!!!"
Hahaha well, something like that. Suzy getting angry for whatever reason, trying to punch MC, MC trying to avoid getting punched and calming her, she getting more and more frustrated, pushing MC through the glassdoor, MC getting slightly hurt she angry at herself for what she's done and at MC for the original reason.. going down on him over the glass just to keep punching and out of nowhere kissing him to the point of suffocation... just pure beautiful chaos of emotion sparkling everywhere.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Just to make it clear, I do want Suzy in love with MC. But I don't want her to become a cute little puppy whose eyes become heart shaped every time MC appears. I want her to hate that she is in love with MC. Treating him bad and only surrendering to him in the most vulnerable moments, in the beginning totally in denial, not understanding what the hell is wrong with her, then denying that it is possible and only accepting it when there is no other possible alternative and totally hating the idea, as if she was sick and needed to be cured. Getting jealous and treating bad to any other woman getting close to MC (even hating that Emma is getting MC attention) but also treating bad MC. Feelings so strong that she dislike having that almost drive her mad.

Get out of my mind!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ayhsel

Now i have images in my head, Suzi throwing the MC through a Glassdoor, jumping on him right afterwards and they roll over the broken glass.

or

Mc enters a Room and hearing a familar Voice: "RKO OUTTANOWHERE!!!!"
Facepalm into oblivion, fuck Randy Orton, he isn't worthy of carrying the jockstrap of a Dusty Rhodes, or a Ric Flair, and just fuck Micheal Cole and his shitty commentator clones.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Just to make it clear, I do want Suzy in love with MC. But I don't want her to become a cute little puppy whose eyes become heart shaped every time MC appears. I want her to hate that she is in love with MC. Treating him bad and only surrendering to him in the most vulnerable moments, in the beginning totally in denial, not understanding what the hell is wrong with her, then denying that it is possible and only accepting it when there is no other possible alternative and totally hating the idea, as if she was sick and needed to be cured. Getting jealous and treating bad to any other woman getting close to MC (even hating that Emma is getting MC attention) but also treating bad MC. Feelings so strong that she dislike having that almost drive her mad.

And yes, the first time I really believe hate fuck would be the same. In fact, almost all times until they actually acknowledge their feelings (very far into the novel), with them fighting very bad and suddenly rolling on the floor fucking each other mad just to finish and right again.. :love: :love:

It is a pity so very few heroines remain rival to the MC.

that would be a really interesting plot line.
However, I think that would be a big twist. Initially, she took the lead in the relationship with the MC.
Is she really jealous of her sister?

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story develops. :)

Reactions: m4pII

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
ok, maybe not all ;)

But I see it a little differently.

The relationship with Charlotte is as bad as it was at the beginning.
She feels uncomfortable around him and wants him out of the house as soon as possible.
She doesn't like the fact that Emma trusts him.

Charlotte's sister acts like a little girl and punishes him without even asking what his problems are.

Emma's big sister's behaviour needs no words.

Emma's behaviour is more like that of a nine-year-old girl than a young adult.
It goes far beyond the behaviour of a naive young woman. yes, her mother shields her from the outside world, but she seems more like a little child.

Best Regards :)
i think its scary for her to start to trust the mc, so she is trying to make excuses to effectively run away (fire him), the truth is her walls are crumbling, and i think the mc telling her his emma story will mean a huge forward step.
I don't think the update itself was short, but it really feels like spinning in the mud. My biggest issue is how unrealistically stupid the characters behaved in going backwards, Especially the MC. A woman he knows, who has been through trauma and was not only had to see her attacker, but witnessed another woman being attacked and...he goes to bed because "anger??" To lesser extents, Charlotte assumes a bad dream about "Emma" means he's doing bad to her Emma?? Even for the leaps this story takes, that one is huge. Emma sometimes is just too regressed. I get she's innocent, but she's not 10. Lucy is the only one of the group that has a balance of character that maybe a bit over the top, but realistic in actions.

I do really enjoy this story overall, but the "back to where we were" narrative has always annoyed me in storytelling. It's more frustrating in this format because, unlike a television show, you don't get back on track next week. It takes months.

The best slow burn stories take steps forward, but brings in a new conflict to keep the pace and drama. Going backwards is just frustrating to the viewer/player.
from everything we know the mc is likely also quite scared by what happened around emma's death, and worse he blames himself, Charlotte wasn't the only one to have seen a person responsible for a lot of scars that night, so it wasn't just "anger".
Charlotte's reaction to the mc having a emma nightmare wasn't written perfectly, if i was writing it i would make it so that she briefly remembers that the very first day he responded quite strongly to that name, but she wouldn't be able to tell one way or the other so she would be slightly worried/suspicious.

the way i see it Charlotte is simply afraid because she is getting quite attached to him and she is afraid of heart burn (due to breaking trust, etc)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Version 0.8, 200 pages worth of comments, zero nudity except from a dead girl. This is going to be the next Dual Family, isn't it?
wrong, there is nudity by mc's employer and her daughter (not sure about that).

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This tbh.

I like the story being set up. I like the characters. but I DESPISE stories that hinge on 2 adults not spitting out what bothers them.

TALK for crying out loud. And the dev stretching THE talk between the MC and Charlotte for another update is just irritating and padding.

I sincerely hope the next update finally has them talk it out so we can move onwards with the story. I like slow burns but not when said slow burn relies on two adults acting like tongue tied teenagers.
This 100%.

And then you have people claiming this slow burn adds rEaLisM. Having fully grown adults acting like emotional teens having their first crush, is the exact opposite of realism. And so many games rely on that shit to stretch the story....

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes