4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Yes well her profile says 18, so people can speculate all they want, especially the retards who will get uppity over her being under 18 with a steam library full of games with the sole purpose of killing.
I don't think they realize these characters are not real people and have no real age no matter what number you say they are.

Can people really not see the difference between fact and fiction?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
We were not discussing the "actual ages", simply ages that would fit Emma's behavior better to the rest of the story. That is, if you care about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think they realize these characters are not real people and have no real age no matter what number you say they are.

Can people really not see the difference between fact and fiction?
on some games there are chars which are clearly underage but said to be 18.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Of course, she is like 13 mentally, she has been fucking sheltered by her mum.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
it's in patreon hands if they see her as 18 (actual age) or 13-15 (mental age).
Well the pictures of Emma that I can see on the Patreon page could easily be of an 18-year old. Patreon is not going to play the game to see how she acts. Nor do they care what we say on F95.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well the pictures of Emma that I can see on the Patreon page could easily be of an 18-year old. Patreon is not going to play the game to see how she acts. Nor do they care what we say on F95.
well.............. 1 game had stepsister which mc fucked once (optional) and that was 1 reason why dev lost his patreon page (got it back later). if patreon cared what happens at f95 then ~100% of renpy games would get booted from patreon due ic-patch.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes. She is 18 years old for Patreon but also formally established.

The comments we were making is that, for example, she being 15 would fit better the rest of the story. An immature 15 years old acting like her make sense (not partying, disney princess like behavior and innocence) while her friends act like 15/16 years old teenagers in a Hollywood like setting. 18 Emma is weird acting the way she acts. I mean, she cannot even eat chocolate without her mother permission?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah and so big deal, Proud Father has young girls in it, it got banned from here, and patreon, it now makes 12k a month.

Not eating chocolate is her over-controlling mum, not her, again she is sheltered what do you expect.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah and so big deal, Proud Father has young girls in it, it got banned from here, and patreon, it now makes 12k a month.

Not eating chocolate is her over-controlling mum, not her, again she is sheltered what do you expect.
Well, appealing to some kinks (the more forbidden the better) in fuckfest tend to have better financial results that actual story development. It is sad but it is what it is.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a sex scene! Okay, we have a single sex render, and not in a million years would I have thought that the first one involves Zak and Jenny. No progress in that regard on other fronts, of course.

The update felt a little longer than normal, but it ended in a frustrating place. I still miss the preview renders on the TV screen.

Some points:

* EMMA LLOYD! I am APPALLED! You are not to participate in such LEWD ACTS, do you hear? Even your aunt agrees with me. ;)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

* Speaking of frustrating, did we really have to go back to Char not trusting the MC? Of course, as overprotective Mom I'd be really wary if my employee shouts my daughter's name in his room. I hope that they will have a good heart-to-heart rather sooner than later. Also, if you should be on the Emma path I really cannot see Char accepting a relationship any time soon. This may need a big time jump.

* Oh Emma, my sweet Summer Child, it really hurts to see you so sad, but Zak is definitely not the right guy for you. Of course he'll be back to get into her pants at some point, and I am pretty sure he'll give her some bullshit that she will fall for and MC will have to save the day. And he will definitely have to answer to me if he even so much as takes a look longer than two Mississippis at her.

* I lol'ed.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
The follow up joke a little bit later was so Emma. :ROFLMAO:

* Final point about Emma, she really needs to open up more (first steps are taken) and get some reliable friends. I feel Altar Guy could be somebody she ends up with if MC doesn't claim her. He doesn't seem the stalker to me, just an admirer from afar.

* I am still lacking the "Hold Charlotte" achievement. Since it is not covered in the WT can anybody please give me a hint how to get it?

* Also, the achievement bug still persists. Didn't you plan to have a look at that, HillsideVN ?

Achievement Bug.png
Real Numbers should be: Charlotte 2 (since I don't have the third), Lucy 2, Emma 5 and Suzy 2.

Looking forward to how the story will progress, and I already know that 7 weeks will be a LONG time until I can see Little Emma again.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
* Speaking of frustrating, did we really have to go back to Char not trusting the MC?
We maybe didn't have to go back, but it's understandable why it happened. Charlotte was so shaken by what happened at the event that the composed side of herself that she's usually in control of fell away briefly and she knew, deep down, she needed someone to comfort her and she wanted that to be the MC. Had he not been blinded by his own feelings, he could have seen that and she would have finally confided in him, but because Charlotte had time to calm down and think, she was able to retreat back into her shell, that's why Lucy berates the MC for missing his chance to have her finally open up to him.

Again, we didn't necessarily need to go backward, but I actually think it was a good decision by the dev because it allows the MC to realise something in himself; that he was too focused on himself and his rage at seeing this guy again that he forgot about Charlotte. I feel this will not only help his character growth, but I think the fact that he did miss his chance will make the moment when Charlotte does open up even better than it would have been here because it was too raw in that moment and she would have probably just broken down to an even worse state than she already was.

I hope that they will have a good heart-to-heart rather sooner than later.
I believe that's exactly what Lucy is planning to do and why she told the MC to go to the sauna, so it seems that we'll see this happen at the start of the next episode.

* I am still lacking the "Hold Charlotte" achievement. Since it is not covered in the WT can anybody please give me a hint how to get it?
I'm not sure on the specifics of how to get it, but I know it comes from the event with Charlotte when she will seek comfort in the arms of the MC after the seeing the guy that attacked her. Perhaps it requires a certain level of points or a flag from earlier in the game to make her do that.

Last edited:

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I really enjoying the game and the story,Although there is no sex yet.
As much as I like Emma her but I prefer MC to be like her father or step-father to her with her mom and aunt, lucy will made the scene very lewd and drive Charlotte crazy :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes