4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
So then we start discussing now a second part for Hillside...

Ok then...

Hillside II: The adventures from Emma L. The University Years

Tags: Lesbian, Vaginal, Anal, Group Sex, Gangbang, Corruption, thewholepackage

10 years later, our MC Emma L. from H. in L.A. starts studying on a famous Fashion University.

Chars:

- Mrs Monehyphunny, the dean from the University, always wearing this tight leather clothes and has a horse whip in her Hands.
Emma likes her very much, because everyone who does like animals should be a nice person.

- Donna Cashew: Her "easy going" Roommate, She dreams always to have her first BBC, so Emma is thinking about to buy her a Rooster.

- Dick Donahue: A male student on the University, most the time very rude towards Emma. She thinks he is being a DIK.

- Professor Schäferus Schnäppsken: A strange looking and smelling teacher... (YUK!!!)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hillside II: The adventures from Emma L. The University Years

Tags: Lesbian, Vaginal, Anal, Group Sex, Gangbang, Corruption, thewholepackage
Look at the things I highlighted. Who is the main character?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

think very carefully your answer.. you might join Zak in his destiny if you are not careful enough.

Last edited:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Uhmmm ähhhmmm Emma and her Friends are celebrating New Years Eve with a huuuuuge Firework....what....what are everybody else thinking?????

*H...hello someone should call the police...army...the Exorcist....a chocolate Vampire is standing right at my front door....*

• Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Uhmmm ähhhmmm Emma and her Friends are celebrating New Years Eve with a huuuuuge Firework....what....what are everybody else thinking?????

*H...hello someone should call the police...army...the Exorcist....a chocolate Vampire is standing right at my front door....*
lol c'mon, surely you need Van Helsing?

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I've been following this thread for a while but waiting for the 1080p version of the game to play. This weekend I played and stayed up way too late so that I could finish it in one go. Not wanting to rush, this took a while.

I have a lot of thoughts so this is going to be a long post. I've put most parts in spoilers even if I don't think there are spoilers there. Some of this does contain actual spoilers. You have been warned :).

Emma's age:

Charlotte being so anti-men yet working in an industry not only full of them, but full of the worst examples:

Charlotte's "turnaround" in attitude toward the MC in chapter 8:

The stalker:

The women:

Parting words: Do you know what I didn't miss during my time playing? Sexual content for the sake of sexual content. Lucy's hot tub scene was, well, hot. But anything beyond what's featured so far would have felt out of place. Naturally I hope and expect such content is coming, but at a measured pace, arriving at the right time. Which, thanks to my choice (no, this was not a factor) may not be that far off.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

To try and increase the size of updates I'm able to produce I have made some big changes to my workflow.
It's been a bit slow going over this first week as I get used to doing things differently, but things will improve now that I know what I'm doing and a few issues have been ironed out.
I've set a target of a minimum of 400 images for the next release and have managed to storyboard and create quick renders of about 100 of them. But I hope to do double that amount this week.
Apart from the images, I've written some dialogue and now have about 25% of the first draft done.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

Unlocked

To try and increase the size of updates I'm able to produce I have made some big changes to my workflow.
It's been a bit slow going over this first week as I get used to doing things differently, but things will improve now that I know what I'm doing and a few issues have been ironed out.
I've set a target of a minimum of 400 images for the next release and have managed to storyboard and create quick renders of about 100 of them. But I hope to do double that amount this week.
Apart from the images, I've written some dialogue and now have about 25% of the first draft done.

So if I had to venture a guess.
Emma talks to Lucy about her boy problems and brings up Lucy's lack of a man.
The MC and Charlotte will have a semi successful talk in the sauna and Emma will help put a more positive image in Charlotte's mind about the MC during their treatment. This will lead to Charlotte joining them on their next run.
The pic in a previous teaser update showing Emma wrapped around the MC hugging him will be after this bullying.

Yea I know I went with the most obvious possible choices based on the previous teasers haha

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
I feeel David will be the ultimate creep to beat.
Don't know... He has the creep potential, of course... but he's mostly the introvert, plain and bad-looking guy that typically take a lot of shit since HS. He could become a creep, but for now, he just remind me all the "forgotten" teenagers. You know, when you hear bullshit like "High School is the best time of your life" and all. For a lot of people it's just a period of their life, for some people it's truly the best time of their life and for some it's pure hell with bullying, ghosting and permanent shaming. Even more today with the emphasis of social networks and all.

I think David is one of those people who spend bad times before getting gratuated from uni and getting a job. So sure, he can become a high level creep. But he can also be a kind guy. Or a little creepy... like doing something stupid and irrational but not necessary bad and gross. And finally finds forgiveness and redeption if he does a stupid but harmless thing.
For know, he just care about Emma and feel bad when she's sad or when his shyness prevent him from speaking to her. And he has her name all over his locker, yeah... but Emma isn't really different about Zak now. So, wait and see. But everything is possible yes.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Uuuuhhmm "what if"...

...David is the Son from Harry Wolff, the Media Mogul??

Both are a little bit more of the chubby side from the spectrum.

Again a coincidence??? :unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 6pak2go

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Uuuuhhmm "what if"...

...David is the Son from Harry Wolff, the Media Mogul??

Both are a little bit more of the chubby side from the spectrum.

Again a coincidence??? :unsure::unsure:
If he was is son, I bet a loooooot of Zak's following bitches would suck him dry hoping to get a role in the next film of Zak, produced of course by Harvey Wein... Harry Wolff :D

Reactions: Chronos169
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes