4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
yup, definitely a parental vibe for the little un, 100% not a sexual partner. That's horrifying.
tbh I don't care for either sister. The Aunt is too much of a baggage hall mess. I do have a bit of sympathy soft spot for her, but that's all it is, sympathy for a broken mess.
The older sister is a mouthy cunt who I'd quite enjoy seeing put in her fucking place.
For me, only the mother is of any interest. Moreso because she's unattainable.
You're harsh with Suzi. I like her, even if she's always bitching. Okay, she's upset because of a stupid story of room stealing…

But, because there is always a butt (sorry)… It's told she has a temper. We could just conclude she's a bratty angry and annoying bitch. IMHO, she's not. We have to look at the context. Her dad left her when she was young; since then, her mother stayed alone and because she's working a lot, Suzi had to grow up fast… for Emma. She had a little sister to keep an eye on, to protect, to reassure. Hell, she had to do the "boys speak" too since her mother is anti-men for almost all Emma's life. I think she had to be an adult long before being one… in the same time as she had to train and try to become an high rank athlete… so yeah, she become harsh, bad-tempered and all.

But she had weight on her shoulders all her life. Her own weight and a part of her mother's and sister's.

And the proof. Even if she's out of trouble herself, she's worried at full level about her sister. She doesn't tell her mother about the blackmail because she thinks she has to take care of this. She's trying to handle everything and because she's a bit fucked up by everything I've mentionned above, she's doing shit. When she speak with MC about Johno, she doesn't even see that if she took the time to be clear and tell everything, she could get a hand ! She doesn't consider it… because she always had to handle thing by herself.

I think Suzi is a good character because of that. When she'll open up a bit, I think we'll see an other Suzi, unsettled and touching. But still kinky, of couse.

And she's hot.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You're harsh with Suzi. I like her, even if she's always bitching. Okay, she's upset because of a stupid story of room stealing…
Hey, if she behaves like an irresponsible spoiled brat, can't be surprised when I view her as one.
She's the type of chick I'd hate fuck.
I don't hate her, but she would never be the sort of girl worthy of respect. She'd get used and abused, then not given a second thought until next time I wanted a fuck.

Last edited:

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, if she behaves like a spoiled brat, can't be surprised when I judge her to be one.
She's the type of chick I'd hate fuck.
After a little clarification I think MC and Suzi can be on the same page.
And by clarification I mean cockslap. In French, we use the portmanteau word "biffle" (which combines the French words for "cock" and "slap") so maybe I'm not using the right word in English but I expect it would be a word like "cockslap". Well, you understood :LOL:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I like how you are thinking.. I could spend some days training my baby on torture techniques so that she is ready to give Zak the unending pain that the douchebag deserves... Imagine sweet little Emma luring him and suddenly he finds himself in an empty room, tied with a camera uploading everything on the internet and showing the world how a masked little cutie makes him pee himself...

It is very likely something like that will happen.. I will be watching and the minute he puts a hand on her, that hand will be blown away by a sniper shot. If he looks at her with any hint of lust, same happen to his eyes...

Do I even need to spell what will have if he even gets an erection in Emma's presence?
iJVpi5gKVmqNbioE7v.gif
Something like this?

Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
After a little clarification I think MC and Suzi can be on the same page.
And by clarification I mean cockslap. In French, we use the portmanteau word "biffle" (which combines the French words for "cock" and "slap") so maybe I'm not using the right word in English but I expect it would be a word like "cockslap". Well, you understood :LOL:
Don't get me wrong, she is fucking stunningly beautiful.
They all are.
I just don't like her irresponsible, childish, spoiled brat attitude.

She thinks she's ultra capable, but she's clearly not even capable to a basic level. Then she gets angry with those offering help, because she doesn't want to admit failure & this makes things worse.
That makes her extremely egotistcal & immature.

Last edited:

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Don't get me wrong, she is fucking stunningly beautiful.
They all are.
I just don't like her irresponsible, childish, spoiled brat attitude.

She thinks she's capable, but she's clearly not & she gets angry with those offering help, because she doesn't want to admit failure.
That makes her extremely immature.
Yeah, I understand. Absolutely a normal way to think. But I think she's like a good wine... gets better with the time !

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, I understand. Absolutely a normal way to think. But I think she's like a good wine... gets better with the time !
Hey, I'm definitely not against the idea! :D
Problem is, that those wines are already "good".
She's got a poor starting position. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WCKD_FOX

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
It's up to the MC to help her mature and develop into a wonderful young woman, rather than the vapid bitch she currently is.
lol I honestly don't care for fucking any of them, I just want to white knight the whole family. :ROFLMAO:
Even the whitest knight has to put his sword in a sheath at the end of the fight :D
But, I agree, I think everyone here wants to protect all the Lloyd family, including me !

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's up to the MC to help her mature and develop into a wonderful young woman, rather than the vapid bitch she currently is.
Me, a chocolate vampire with refined tastes (that almost surely needs several years of therapy): I like her more BECAUSE she is a vapid bitch.

I just want to white knight the whole family.
Emm am I a total pervert if by white knight my mind jumped to creampie/knock them all up?

Even the whitest knight has to put his sword in a sheath at the end of the fight :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Me, a chocolate vampire with refine tastes (that almost surely needs several years of therapy): I like her more BECAUSE she is a vapid bitch.
You, a chocolate vampire, start to melt in the heat. So you enjoy her outwardly aggressive nature 'cos of the rise in temperature.
You immortals, always flirting with danger.
Emm am I a total pervert if by white knight my mind jumped to creampie/knock them all up?
If we're talking about knocking up the 25 yr old Emma you mentioned, absolutely not!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel

Only for you, a short training video when you finally have Zak "hidden" in your basement....
Fellow boys/men here, don't watch it....it's not good for your mental health....:(

No no no... he has the wrong knife!! It has to be old and rusty... this will not be a clean cut! I will make sure he feels my love for Emma and my desire to keep her safe.

Reactions: 6pak2go

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No no no... he has the wrong knife!! It has to be old and rusty... this will not be a clean cut! I will make sure he feels my love for Emma and my desire to keep her safe.
lol in the immortal words of The Sheriff of Nottingham:
I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!
Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an exe?
Because it's dull, you twit. It'll hurt more.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lol thanks to @Ayhsel's idylic portrayal of a 25 yr old Emma, I'm now in love with an imaginary version, of a digital girl.
FML :LOL:
Every night I go to my bed with knowledge I have lead a new honest soul down the road of perversion, I sleep knowing I have done my job succesfully.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes