4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I've wondered about David as well and whether he is related to any of the more nefarious characters or involved in some scheme against Emma/the Lloyd family. I think it's unlikely he is a part of the stalker/weirdo team and is just your regular horny awkward teenager. Of the side characters it seems more likely that Steve or the cop guy would be involved in the grand plot in some capacity but even those are 50-50.

Anyone else feel like Hannah might be involved some how? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
totally baywatch material (although baywatch babes swimsuits covered A LOT more of ass).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok honest question, why so many pin-ups and stuff but not even a topless one.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
They don't reveal more than has already been seen in the game so as not to spoil anything.

Kaylah and Lucy have both appeared topless in pinups because they have previously done so in the game.
Bummer, so much for a nice nude Emma wallpaper soon.

Fair enough, I can buy into that.
is this why the "Emma needing rescue from a spider" was changed?

Reactions: HillsideVN

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
They don't reveal more than has already been seen in the game so as not to spoil anything.

Kaylah and Lucy have both appeared topless in pinups because they have previously done so in the game.
Solid reasoning. It's better to see the nudity in the game first since that's what we're here for. Seeing them in special, non-canon renders months or years before it even happens in the game does kind of spoil that thrill of seeing it in the game for the first time.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That was only there for cheap titillation because I was worried people would lose interest without it.

It just didn't feel right for her character or the relationship she is meant to have with the MC going forward.
sometimes great sacrifices must be made for the greater good

Reactions: anotomfool

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I am sad I missed the nude Emma. But I understand why it did not have a place in that scene. One day ...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, I mean odd-shaped, and I would have thought she would have pink nipples, she seems more fair-skinned than that tanned.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes