4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Or you could just listen to MMM MMM MMM MMM by the Crash Test Dummies, they put that Bobbitt case into the lyrics.

As for the bathroom scene I think I prefer the toned down version. Just not sure of it's because it's Emma or even though it's Emma. But I feel it's too early in the story for an (almost) full-frontal.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Me, I just wanna be forced into a sexual relationship with the 20 years old fierce mare (Suzi).

Emma? I'm gonna tickle her tummy like a fluffy kitten and play hide and seek with her all day long. :)
This!! I want to get into a love-hate relationship with Suzy while I love Emma and raise her as my baby and let her become the awesome woman I know she is.

I will be a boyfriend, father, daddy, personal villain or hero, whatever they need...

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
It look creepy. Is he on a tranquilizer?
Nah. Kitten are like this when they're sleepy - and they sleep around 20 hours a day. They're fur balls while in this state.

My cat had five when I was younger, she used to put them stuck to me in bed to keep them warm, and she was always put them in place I cannot reach without moving.
Stayed near 8 hours "frozen" because of five warm, motionless fur balls and an awfully big fear of crunching them if I moved... :eek: After that, I took the kitten myself and put them in better places (where at least I can get off the bed without any risk). Funny thing, since this time, I sleep like a log: I don't move anymore while sleeping, at all. I wake up in the exact position I fall asleep.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Yes. But I wanted them to develop a father/daughter kind of relationship first.
Just to expand on this...

The MC is twice Emma's age and twice her size. He is a military veteran, a killer, while she is so innocent that it stretches credulity. And, as a trusted professional employed to protect her, there is no way that they should become lovers.

I wanted to do two things. One was to make the player care for Emma so they feel a genuine desire to protect her, and the other was to try and make the player experience a moral dilemma when deciding whether to become Emma's lover.

I thought the best way to achieve both of these things would be for them to build a father/daughter kind of relationship. If I could evoke a paternal instinct then the player would experience a strong need to protect Emma and also a dilemma when their relationship changes into a potentially sexual one.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Just to expand on this...

The MC is twice Emma's age and twice her size. He is a military veteran, a killer, while she is so innocent that it stretches credulity. And, as a trusted professional employed to protect her, there is no way that they should become lovers.

I wanted to do two things. One was to make the player care for Emma so they feel a genuine desire to protect her, and the other was to try and make the player experience a moral dilemma when deciding whether to become Emma's lover.

I thought the best way to achieve both of these things would be for them to build a father/daughter kind of relationship. If I could evoke a paternal instinct then the player would experience a strong need to protect Emma and also a dilemma when their relationship changes into a potentially sexual one.
Even better, as long as MC does have the option to bed her later! I agree it's more realistic, taboo, (and hotter) the way u described

Reactions: HillsideVN
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes