4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just to expand on this...

The MC is twice Emma's age and twice her size. He is a military veteran, a killer, while she is so innocent that it stretches credulity. And, as a trusted professional employed to protect her, there is no way that they should become lovers.

I wanted to do two things. One was to make the player care for Emma so they feel a genuine desire to protect her, and the other was to try and make the player experience a moral dilemma when deciding whether to become Emma's lover.

I thought the best way to achieve both of these things would be for them to build a father/daughter kind of relationship. If I could evoke a paternal instinct then the player would experience a strong need to protect Emma and also a dilemma when their relationship changes into a potentially sexual one.
This sounds really interesting!! Honestly, a great approach to go
My dilemma as the MC is: should I let Emma paint my nails again? :unsure:
Everything for my baby! If it makes her happy, I will even wear her design dresses!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I get a few exceptions (3 total) throughout the game, no mods installed. Still able to finish all the way through. Just mentioning it in case it's happened to others.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1616896931965.jpeg

Unlocked

Emma enjoys another of the MC's foot massages.
This idea was suggested by 6pak2go. If you have any suggestions for pinups then please leave a comment or send me a message. I can't promise that I will do them but I will try my best.
Thanks,
DB

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1109190

Unlocked

Emma enjoys another of the MC's foot massages.
This idea was suggested by 6pak2go. If you have any suggestions for pinups then please leave a comment or send me a message. I can't promise that I will do them but I will try my best.
Thanks,
DB
Either she's very cold or she's really enjoying that. :sneaky:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The exceptions I am getting seem to be tied in with the achievements. Every time I get a new one the exception hits. It doesn't interrupt the flow of the game and I can finish it and they all go away with one click of the ignore button each. So for now I guess it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillsideVN

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
The exceptions I am getting seem to be tied in with the achievements. Every time I get a new one the exception hits. It doesn't interrupt the flow of the game and I can finish it and they all go away with one click of the ignore button each. So for now I guess it's not a big deal.
Thanks, Mark. I don't suppose you can remember what the error was can you?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes