4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Dec 22, 2020
Emma's age:
  • Yes, she's a little naive. But she has sexual thoughts (touching herself twice while watching Zak's films.) She's not comfortable expressing these thoughts and is easily embarrassed about the possibility of anything more than kissing between her and a boy. This is consistent with a girl who is sheltered and has had no real friends for a while, quite possibly since around the time she started puberty, and no experience with boys. In sum, I don't find her unbelievable as a shy, sheltered, inexperienced 18 year old.
My thoughts exactly! I had wrote before about her, I've met that type of girl such as Emma and I didn't find anything odd in her: she has normal way of life, except hearing disability. Emma is inexperienced with men, but it will come with practice and years. She's such a tender flower, still unopened, fragile, scared by coldness and wind, hotness and rain... That's why she's so attractive to us - she's like clay, we have parts here that we can put on or pull off. And the MC will teach her to please him the right way :giggle:, of course, before that he'll give her a pleasure to know about her internal secret desires (Sex education above all).

1. Charlotte being so anti-men yet working in an industry not only full of them, but full of the worst examples:
  • Why she doesn't quit isn't entirely clear but my feeling is it's a combination of pride in her work and a commitment to caring for her family.
I think Charlotte has a duty as a mother to care about her family, she will do anything for them. And because of that she still in the modeling world (She can do this job perfectly well, why she should step away, if it brings a lot of money to her? And she didn't find a better job to do). So, she get some consequences and paying for that choice, but its her choice and she's trying to deal with it.​
  • Her thoughts on wanting Emma to be more outgoing, even being happy that she's thinking about boys, shows she doesn't want the level of isolation that may come with leaving the world of modelling. An isolation that would probably discourage Emma from trying to break out of her own.
She doesn't want anything bad for Emma only the good one. Any parent doesn't want bad for own child. I suppose, Charlie afraid to talk clearly with Emma about men, because Charlie has bad experience with men and doesn't want that experience to give to Emma (what will she tell her about that she doesn't know?) But Charlotte believes that her daughter will find her way in life and love, maybe Emma will get lucky in love? Maybe, it's a little awkward for Charlie, but she's trying to free Emma from her own problems with men, but failing again and again. They need some help both...​
  • While it's true that Lucy is the one who protects Charlotte, it would still feel like abandoning her amidst predators.
Yes, I agree with you completely, but Lucy is hiding in the shadow of Charlotte and that give Lucy definite consequences too: underrated, not well enough for men as Charlie, men choose her like the second after Charlie, if they failed to pick up. And that hits her self-assessment hard. I think that Lucy got worse problems than Charlotte.​
2. Charlotte's "turnaround" in attitude toward the MC in chapter 8:​
  • This is very believable to me. While she was starting to trust him, this change follows from:
    • her reaction to Kaylah flirting and his response to that - though I rejected Kaylah's flirting at her house, and would have hoped this would reflect in the scene following, where Charlotte thinks negatively about the MC because she sees him as going along with the flirting; I think she was starting to like him enough that she's hurt, even if just a little, by thinking he might start a relationship with Kaylah.
If that hot muscled man live in her house, he need to pay attention only to her... And I saw in this a bit of jealous, and I understand Charlie very clearly - that bodyguard will whip out his thick (I hope so :p) Glock to deal with bad guys, threating to our sweet bun, and protect her from them and others. Actually, relationship between bodyguard and the principal/client are hot, full of passion and desire, but its doesn't last very long, because the only thing that ties them together is feeling of secure and safe - it's the first and important one step of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs - and constant being around side by side attract that people to move their relationships further, and they move, without knowing how deep will be that rabbit hole and what consequences will waiting for them...​
  • her worry that Emma is getting too close to him - consider that he's supposed to be temporary; whether Emma's attachment is seeing him as a father figure or romantic, either ends in heartbreak when he leaves.
Oh, it would be a huge drama to all participating sides of the conflict. We're moving very slowly to this, I believe it will be not soon enough, but it'll be for sure.​

She didn't go completely cold, but she's having quite reasonable second thoughts about trusting him.
:love:We're in the beginning of that way!​
The women:
  • Charlotte: The possibility of always having to prove myself is not appealing.
Oh! And in this case I would disagree with you, because such woman needs man stronger, than herself (not in physical way – it’s useless to compare man and woman, because man has on the 30% of muscles than woman, and has testosterone what give power to muscles). Such woman needs a partner, who will understand her and take her imperfection easy. Charlotte won’t be sit around, she understands her problem and she can deal with it, she will do anything for this, IF she really wants the MC being right beside her «not because it’s his job, but because it’s their choice» (Julia, I’m crying… :cry:).​
If she doesn’t – we can see a passionate all-consuming romance with gloomy end for them, as a couple.​

Emma: O-o-o-ow, who is the prettiest girl in the world?​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the same retarded problem with another game I play Single Again, and people bitching why isn't the father fucking his daughters who want him its update 11 WTF, the game may have been in production for over a year, but in-game it is like 3 4 days tops each update, so even at 5 days an update it is still less than 2 months in-game.
time just flies when having fun, 1 other game has ch13 or 14 coming up and time has passed only ~2 weeks but since majority of updates have been on 1st week things and no actually any content game has become tedious.

Pikachu65536

Nov 29, 2020

Deleted Emma Images
Hi.
I know some people were unhappy with the decision to remove the nude shots of Emma in the last update, and others were concerned that she was being somehow removed.
I'd just like to assure you that the MC will still be able to have a sexual relationship with her, and say I'm sorry if you didn't like their removal.
I have said to a couple of people that I would provide 1080p renders of the deleted images. So here they are.

The renders are dead.
Can you upload those render again, many thx.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Lucy is hiding in the shadow of Charlotte and that give Lucy definite consequences too: underrated, not well enough for men as Charlie, men choose her like the second after Charlie, if they failed to pick up. And that hits her self-assessment hard. I think that Lucy got worse problems than Charlotte.
Yes, it would be good for Lucy to break away from her role in Charlotte's professional life. Perhaps an entirely new career. She's clearly smart and capable. Probably she could handle herself in that world without Charlotte. I still think Charlotte wouldn't see it that way. She'd be concerned about leaving Lucy alone to deal with men like the ones who hurt her. All speculation, of course.

It's not fair that Lucy isn't noticed for herself, and I want her to know that she's not second best. Ironically, I'm partly interested in her because others choose Charlotte without ever really seeing Lucy for who she is. Though mostly it's because I think she's just generally awesome.

For the rest of what you said: I agree with most; not so sure about Charlotte's potential as a love interest. But even if I come around to your point of view I won't be choosing her. Both because I legitimately like Lucy more, and because if I am to reject Lucy it cannot be for the woman who so many before have chosen over her. It can only be for Emma. And then only if Emma manages to make herself irresistible (which we all know, once she gains enough confidence, she could.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think something could happen with Charlotte sooner than people think, it depends on how much of a fuck up part 8 was, assuming it isn't too much of a stumbling block, she was almost ready to talk about what happened, has said about feeling safe and familiar, and she is clearly jealous of the way Kaylah is acting.

Then again, said it before, with how the dev has done things, I could see this game ending with no sex period and it is probably the only one that would make sense not to have any.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
there are "slowburns" and real slowburns where nothing happens or it happens after weeks/months of grinding.
the game may be slow, but as soon as we'll get the option to do stuff with Emma, I'll be clicking that at warp speed.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
very nice story i can't wait the next release..i love this game..i want more and i hope will be released on steam sooner or later thanks

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's going to be a pretty decent wait before it even hits Steam. Once Charlotte opens up, the story has to begin on her being more comfortable. That's going to be a slowly but surely thing. Once they kiss and she feels more comfortable around him, then things might speed up.

But it's going to be a good wait until then.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering is Kaylah an option for mc later on ? so far i did not really like, Charlotte the sister Lucy and the daughter Suzie. Their is not much option their unless kaylah will be an option.

if not i will only play the game mc catching the stalker and then walking away from all the females so far.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's going to be a pretty decent wait before it even hits Steam. Once Charlotte opens up, the story has to begin on her being more comfortable. That's going to be a slowly but surely thing. Once they kiss and she feels more comfortable around him, then things might speed up.

But it's going to be a good wait until then.
wait...till now they don't kiss each other righjt? tha'tsd whats hurts me most...the waiting for update...i have so many VN on hold...BAD-Become a rockstar, this, love season,timestamp,summer love and so on..dationg my daughter

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
wait...till now they don't kiss each other righjt? tha'tsd whats hurts me most...the waiting for update...i have so many VN on hold...BAD-Become a rockstar, this, love season,timestamp,summer love and so on..dationg my daughter
No he gives her a cheek kiss for her 40th birthday when he gives her the Emma picture present. Other than that, that's it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Was wondering is Kaylah an option for mc later on ? so far i did not really like, Charlotte the sister Lucy and the daughter Suzie. Their is not much option their unless kaylah will be an option.

if not i will only play the game mc catching the stalker and then walking away from all the females so far.
Yea, Kaylah will be an option, I'm not sure if she will be a LI (ending) or just a woman to have some kind of relationship with MC.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Most of the past week was again spent storyboarding and creating very quick renders of the planned game images.
I had hoped to get this work finished in the next few days but a couple of things popped up unexpectedly and it will take me the rest of this week to finish now.
Firstly, I didn't realize it was Easter next Sunday and I had to spend time creating some special images to celebrate that. And secondly, I was made aware of a bug that needed fixing. Unfortunately, it required some Python programming, which I'm not good at, and that took the best part of a day.
This week I should finish storyboarding and creating the quick placeholder renders. Then I can build a rough version of the game to check whether the shots I have planned work and also whether any others are required.
I will also start to render some of the final images so that there are no problems getting them all rendered in time.
Thanks,
DB

Emma_Flowers.jpg

I posted this image to the Discord server recently. I'm just posting it here for those who don't visit the server.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes