4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
there are "slowburns" and real slowburns where nothing happens or it happens after weeks/months of grinding.
Thank got this game doesn't have weeks/months of grinding. Took me all of two hours to play up to v0.8. It takes months/years to create a good game - and that is what is happening. If you don't like the development process - bugger off until the game is finalized and released as a v1.0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank got this game doesn't have weeks/months of grinding. Took me all of two hours to play up to v0.8. It takes months/years to create a good game - and that is what is happening. If you don't like the development process - bugger off until the game is finalized and released as a v1.0
didn't say that this was actual slowburn since this doesn't have grinding or slow time with little content like on some slowburns i have seen.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Absolutely breathtaking!!!! Her expression, they way she look at us, her lovely smile, how she hides her wonderful body... baby is sooooo lovely!!!
Get lost, chocolate is according to Charlotte not god for her, and don't even think about vampires. They just tend to desecrate everything they can get for the sake of entertainment, and now let's imagine a combination of both ... o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Oh yeah and for the Preview Pics:

Lucy: "Oh dear [MC] it's time to carry our luggage back to the car..." *smirk*
MC: *sighs*
Lucy: "Oh don't feel sad...and by the way when you have finished it....be please so kind and buy us all some ice-cream.
Vanilla for me, Chocolate for Emma and dark chocolate for Charlotte."
MC: *thinking* "So this is it....a former squad leader from a Elite Army Unit is reduced as bagholder....ice cream carrier...my nails are still pink...SHIT....am i already married without noticing it???"

#2 Here i have a strange sense from a old Road Movie from the 90's...Thelma and Louise.
So took Suzie Revenge and they are fleeing the crime scene???

#3 Lucy mocking Charlie

Lucy: "What the Hell are you wearing?? He (MC) has propably seen now most of your fashion and swimmwear pictures. No need to cover up THAT much...Or you should wear some swimmwear fom the 1900's. *bwahahahahaha*
Charlotte: *deep sighs*Lucy.....i give up. Ok you have won...i'll go skinny dipping...so satisfied now...."

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Get lost, chocolate is according to Charlotte not god for her, and don't even think about vampires. They just tend to desecrate everything they can get for the sake of entertainment, and now let's imagine a combination of both ... o_O
You will need to call the whole Endgame cast to try and separate me from my baby girl.

Emma loves chocolate and I love her!

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Most of the past week was again spent storyboarding and creating very quick renders of the planned game images.
I had hoped to get this work finished in the next few days but a couple of things popped up unexpectedly and it will take me the rest of this week to finish now.
Firstly, I didn't realize it was Easter next Sunday and I had to spend time creating some special images to celebrate that. And secondly, I was made aware of a bug that needed fixing. Unfortunately, it required some Python programming, which I'm not good at, and that took the best part of a day.
This week I should finish storyboarding and creating the quick placeholder renders. Then I can build a rough version of the game to check whether the shots I have planned work and also whether any others are required.
I will also start to render some of the final images so that there are no problems getting them all rendered in time.
Thanks,
DB

View attachment 1112988

I posted this image to the Discord server recently. I'm just posting it here for those who don't visit the server.
Well, yes, I just jizzed my pants :D

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Played this for the first time recently after having it bookmarked for so long gotta say love Charlotte she's beautiful just can't wait to slowly open her up and Emma is just too adorable and innocent I just want to protect and help her but ofc I will have a relationship with her just like Charlotte.

Lucy isn't too bad and Suzi is deffo gonna get some spanks in the future from the MC. Kaylah is interesting but Lucy and Kaylah are more a 2nd play through choice.

From what it looks like at least to me Zak does have a bigger role going forward since the dev took the time to make a character profile in game, it must mean something but I could be wrong.

I'm a lil' sus about Steve but it could be a coincidence about him being there dressed like that since would be an interesting conflict if he betrays the MC but at the same time he could be helping the MC but we will see in the future. Will also be satisfying to beat that guy for Charlotte.

Can't wait to see more going forward.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I actually hope Steve has nothing to do with it. He's a bit of a douche when he talks about women but he's lovable and he seems like a good friend to MC.

also him being at the mall seems like a bit of an obvious red herring but so far we haven't gotten an explanation as to why he was there, seeing as he apparently hates it, so who knows

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I actually hope Steve has nothing to do with it. He's a bit of a douche when he talks about women but he's lovable and he seems like a good friend to MC.

also him being at the mall seems like a bit of an obvious red herring but so far we haven't gotten an explanation as to why he was there, seeing as he apparently hates it, so who knows
Steve can't be the guy lurking in the garden.
When MC arrives to Charlottes home the first time the lurker say/think:
'This guy looks like a bodyguard.'
So the lurker can't be anyone that knows MC on sight.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Steve can't be the guy lurking in the garden.
When MC arrives to Charlottes home the first time the lurker say/think:
'This guy looks like a bodyguard.'
So the lurker can't be anyone that knows MC on sight.
i know but despite this we're made to be suspicious of Steve when he walks through the mall, he doesn't necessarily have to be the stalker for him to be some sort of bad guy in a different arc in the story

i personally don't think that the stalker is this Johno that's bothering Suzy, so that's two different bad guys, who's to say there isn't a third or some accomplice or something that could be Steve, which i hope he won't be

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i know but despite this we're made to be suspicious of Steve when he walks through the mall, he doesn't necessarily have to be the stalker for him to be some sort of bad guy in a different arc in the story

i personally don't think that the stalker is this Johno that's bothering Suzy, so that's two different bad guys, who's to say there isn't a third or some accomplice or something that could be Steve, which i hope he won't be
And Steve's hood was up at the mall, making it to me more suspicious. I didn't like the guy from the start. He seems like a monster barely able to hold in his personality out in public or around other people. Just a creepy scumbag in my opinion, like most males in this game (minus the MC of course)

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
And Steve's hood was up at the mall, making it to me more suspicious. I didn't like the guy from the start. He seems like a monster barely able to hold in his personality out in public or around other people. Just a creepy scumbag in my opinion, like most males in this game (minus the MC of course)
i get that, i dislike the way he talks about women too but he seems like a good friend to MC too, being concerned about his previous job and how it's affecting him now

i don't know if i'd call him completely harmless either, but a straight up monster on the verge of doing something violent to a woman seems a bit far fetched to me too

we'll see how that progresses i guess

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
For the Stalker thing (my thoughts)

Let's take a look on the male characters we have actually in the Game:

Steve, Harry Wolff, the Actor, Detective Carter, Johno, Zak and David.

Like others mentioned ( Paldor for example), it should be someone wich doesn't know who the MC is.

So Steve, the Actor and Carter are off from the list.

Wolff and David are a little bit to chubby for the figure we can see two or three times (Endscreen for example), so both are also out.

So now only Zak and Johno are still on the list.
Zak is (for me) also not on the list, bc one talk to Emma and she would propably do whatever he wants, so no need to stalk her.
And i think, Johno (as obvious as it is) is the most possible solution to be the Stalker, bc from his Job he should be skilled enough to hide somewhere without being caught and he has the equipment to take some "nice shots".

I have to admit, this doesn't fit exactly what i am thinking, that there is way more going on in the future and that all of the bad guys are somehow work together. (some will know what i am talking about)

Or you could say, Johno is already blackmailing Suzie, so why also this interest on Emma?

Right, but "what if"...
The blackmail doesn't stop, infact a Papparazi like him, has for sure some stuff, not only to make some dirty pictures, he can also make a video named "Ex bisexual CoGirl in her first hard Anal pounding and she took it like a Champ"....:rolleyes:

And with the new stuff to blackmail her even more, he has this thoughts, that Suzie is that desperate, to arrange something, like Johno being alone with Emma....
(Ok, she would for sure bite his head off....)

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Or you could say, Johno is already blackmailing Suzie, so why also this interest on Emma?

Right, but "what if"...
The blackmail doesn't stop, infact a Papparazi like him, has for sure some stuff, not only to make some dirty pictures, he can also make a video named "Ex bisexual CoGirl in her first hard Anal pounding and she took it like a Champ"....:rolleyes:

And with the new stuff to blackmail her even more, he has this thoughts, that Suzie is that desperate, to arrange something, like Johno being alone with Emma....
(Ok, she would for sure bite his head off....)
It is pictures of Emma Johno is blackmailing Suzie with.
So, Emma is what he is interested in.
The stalker, hiding in the garden, reasons with himself about the next step in his campaign.
Suzie?

But an other point. Story telling. That is if this will continue to be at least partly a mystery novel.
If the stalker isn't Johno, then Johno haven't appeared in the story yet, other than someone unseen at the other end of a phone call. We have then only met seven of the eight characters DB presents us with.
By now, in a mystery novel, all actors in this 'drama' ought to have made their appearance.

Also, I'm a bit worried about Lucy. She is a similar character to Nikki in the movie 'the body guard.'
Tired of being in the shadow of her sister.
Nikki hired, in a weak moment, the assassin the body guard has to protect against.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Also, I'm a bit worried about Lucy. She is a similar character to Nikki in the movie 'the body guard.'
Tired of being in the shadow of her sister.
Nikki hired, in a weak moment, the assassin the body guard has to protect against.
If the stalker was targeting Charlotte, I could agree with this paranoia about Lucy. But the stalker is going after Emma, who Lucy has shown nothing but pure, unadulterated love towards.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes