4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Really enjoyed this one. It's a slowburn and doesn't have any lewd scenes yet(Lucy fingering herself doesn't count). Nothing fap-worth. Although the fact that everyone around MC is completely clueless is a bit frustrating. What to do.. what to think.. how can i tell this.. should i.. maybe tomorrow.. i don't know.. yeah! tomorrow.. no wait i changed my mind.. i can't believe i almost told him.. It's kinda hamsterwheel going on atm.

I named the MC as Max, so i had a nice little "what the actual fuck" moment while playing. The birthday present. So weird! :)

hillside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rai2001 and 6pak2go

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1617505591786.jpeg

Unlocked

Happy Easter.
I hope you have a better day than the one the MC is about to have!
And thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
DB

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
She's probably the first to get dick in this game bij Johno... or MC and sis must get it on
With the direction the story is going i doubt it
Mc will probably be able to help her

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Not if the Jonno type is taking pics of them talking or something like that. I think he will interfere before the MC can help. Or her girlfriend is also involved. Something like that

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She's probably the first to get dick in this game bij Johno... or MC and sis must get it on
According to DB, thankfully she will not automatically become a puppy in love just because you help her, so unlikely she will suddenly like MC and fuck him.

So far they barely had any interaction and no one there was a single sign of attraction.

While I am hoping for a love hate relationship, at this point is pretty much only hate. Ok, hate too much of a strong words, but you get the meaning.

With the current status, I'd say from "sooner to latter", Lucy, Charlotte, Suzy, Emma.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Great game, great characters and the developer is not messing around yet. But the slow development in the game and updates for 10 minutes kill the motivation to go through this once again :(
Then don't. Wait till it is finished.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Great game, great characters and the developer is not messing around yet. But the slow development in the game and updates for 10 minutes kill the motivation to go through this once again :(
Did you mean to say that updates are generally 10 minutes of playtime long? because that's not my experience

Reactions: Chronos169

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Did you mean to say that updates are generally 10 minutes of playtime long? because that's not my experience
Same question as Blake45666. You don't mean playtime, do you ? o_O

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes