4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
No Joke

I was a little bit late at work this morning, bc i couldn't stop watch at this picture. :D

And btw is it only me, or does Charlie have sometimes a little slightly crossed eyes?
Wich makes her even more loveable for me.

Reactions: Ayhsel and 6pak2go

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No Joke

I was a little bit late at work this morning, bc i couldn't stop watch at this picture. :D

And btw is it only me, or does Charlie have sometimes a little slightly crossed eyes?
Wich makes her even more loveable for me.
Run out of likes.

Me neither, honestly. She looks way sexier and hotter than if she was naked! The way she is dressed is how I imagine a vampire queen or lust demon would dress! "Worship me you mortals".

I mean, I would have no trouble doing that until Emma called. With Emma present I become immune to her charms, though.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Me neither, honestly. She looks way sexier and hotter than if she was naked! The way she is dressed is how I imagine a vampire queen or lust demon would dress! "Worship me you mortals".

I mean, I would have no trouble doing that until Emma called. With Emma present I become immune to her charm
but what if it was Emma wearing that dress... all her innocence in that dress wanting for MC to look at the woman she became..

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Now that you mention it, she would make a perfect vampire queen. Hmmm... I have an idea...
Can't wait to see!!
Well speaking of Vampire Queen and HillsideVN said that Kate Beckinsale was the inspiration for Charlie:

Yeah. Don't remember who first call on it, but great eye! Still, Selene in underworld is more a fighter than a vampire queen. It would have been great to see her acting like that, thoug.

but what if it was Emma wearing that dress... all her innocence in that dress wanting for MC to look at the woman she became..
That would be sooooooooooo irresistible I think I might have my brain overload with desire! The contrast between her looks and attitude and her clothes would be simply too much!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You know how much Charlotte likes chocolate...

"Come here at once, Ahysel! Your Queen needs to feed!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in fun, Ahysel. Hope you enjoy it.
That is a fantastic job!! First, love the attire! It is just perfect! Second, love the eyes!!

She can totally suck me dry! Unless Emma's want a bite of me. Then I am sorry but my chocolate blood is for the young vampire princess, not the queen!

Last edited:

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
I have played this till the day after the awards for now, I like the story so far. The dialogues in their family feel natural and I think the graphic/models are good too.

If not for too many criminals at the same time and too much of a feeling of "siege" on the family it would feel realistic enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bodyguard is weird though. He feels not so professional after all (aside for what is up to player decisions) and even quite unstable (the way he refers to Emma "I will protect you this time" or something like that... damn creepy)...
For instance he is also talking way too much when not needed or even when it could be dangerous. Revealing things that can easily be used against him (the phone thing that he revealed to the cop for absolutely no reason) or against his clients, or possibly put them in danger like talking about where and when he will bring Emma for running, while talking to the bartender that he knows well as a pervert, in a bar where someone could hear.

With his mental issues about Emma the MC should be on the top of the list of suspects about the real danger hiding behind the stalker. ;)

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
The bodyguard is weird though. He feels not so professional after all (aside for what is up to player decisions) and even quite unstable (the way he refers to Emma "I will protect you this time" or something like that... damn creepy)...

With his mental issues about Emma the MC should be on the top of the list of suspects about the real danger hiding behind the stalker. ;)
Perhaps you missed some of his backstory, where he was protecting some other Emma, got attached to her, and lost her. That was very traumatic event to him and explains his desire not to fail this time, but fearing that it might happen again. We haven't seen Emma of the past, but perhaps there's even some physical resemblance between the girls, giving him constant reminder about worst tragedy in his life. He's clearly not the past trauma caused by that event, but I still wouldn't call him unstable.

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Perhaps you missed some of his backstory, where he was protecting some other Emma, got attached to her, and lost her. That was very traumatic event to him and explains his desire not to fail this time, but fearing that it might happen again. We haven't seen Emma of the past, but perhaps there's even some physical resemblance between the girls, giving him constant reminder about worst tragedy in his life. He's clearly not the past trauma caused by that event, but I still wouldn't call him unstable.
Sure he had a trauma, but that's the problem. He is "overlapping" two women, not exactly the sign of an healthy mind.

He even accepted the job because of her name.

Not forgetting that Charlotte's attacker seems to be the same scumbag he faced in the past...
I didn't reach that point yet, this will be interesting! ;) I hope he will hide the corpse carefully.

• Wow
Reactions: Darkness65
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes