4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Huge clits won't be a thing i believe, but hey we have nipples always trying to puncture their clothes :cool:.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Probably the first VN on this site ive played where I don't want to do anything with any of the potential LIs.

- The mom is justified in how she feels but terribly damaged and a giant asshole (justifiably tho, kind of).
- Oldest daughter is terribly damaged and can't control herself. Also a massive asshole. Reminds me of Hope Solo.
- Youngest daughter looks like she's 12 and that's just not the way I get down. Having a niece, any relationship with Emma would feel like grooming and that makes me extremely uncomfortable. She's as naive as my grade school niece.
- The aunt plays far too many games and will clearly fuck you over when the opportunity presents itself either intentionally or unintentionally. The type of person that can't keep their mouth shut and will sing like a bird under any pressure. Fake tough.
- The upstart model is a wolf in sheep's clothing and will also fuck you over, guaranteed. With the way she acts I wouldnt be surprised if she put herself in the position she was in at that party. She has all types of red flags and is definitely dangerous.

All this is excluding the fact that they're almost all clients and its just not a respectable thing to do.

The game has a great story but as an adult VN IMO its written itself into a corner. Either you feel like a grooming pedophile, a complete degenerate preying on damaged emotionally vulnerable women that are your clients, or an actual baboon going after women that will clearly fuck you over.

I can't get jiggy with this one. When all a VN has to offer is story I'd rather just read a book written by professionals that I don't have to wait years to see the climax of.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
lolgotem

Your dislike of Kaylah and Lucy is odd. Kaylah has done nothing but be nice to everyone. The word "upstart" does not apply. Lucy is a little over the top but also only been nice to everyone. Nothing even hints at them being likely to fuck you over. Your insinuation that Kaylah may have deliberately put herself in that position at the party is, if I'm being polite, distasteful and entirely unjustified.

Emma doesn't look twelve, nor does she act twelve. Despite her naivety, everything in the story points at Emma being in her late teens. As for grooming, I don't think you understand what that is. When a girl for whom you have genuine feelings and a desire to protect falls in love with you, that's not grooming. If it feels like grooming to you, then much like your highly inaccurate and not related to any story content evaluation of Kaylah and Lucy, I suggest that's on you.

The only things you said that remotely resemble the reality of the game is that Suzy isn't very nice to many people, and that it's unprofessional to get involved with a client. Lucy's not a client, though. Nor is Kaylah. The only clients here are Charlotte and Emma. But just because it's unprofessional doesn't make it necessarily wrong. Ill-advised? Perhaps. But not wrong.

Last edited:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
lolgotem
Emma doesn't look twelve, nor does she act twelve. Despite her naivety, everything in the story points at Emma being in her late teens. As for grooming, I don't think you understand what that is. When a girl for whom you have genuine feelings and a desire to protect falls in love with you, that's not grooming. If it feels like grooming to you, then much like your highly inaccurate and not related to any story content evaluation of Kaylah and Lucy, I suggest that's on you.

The only things you said that remotely resemble the reality of the game is that Suzy isn't very nice to many people, and that it's unprofessional to get involved with a client. Lucy's not a client, though. Nor is Kaylah. The only clients here are Charlotte and Emma. But just because it's unprofessional doesn't make it necessarily wrong. Ill-advised? Perhaps. But not wrong.
while grooming might be too strong a word, i fully agree that any kind of sexual relationship with Emma would feel really weird to me. to each his own on what they want to do in a game and with whom but i personally will always feel straight up creepy to try anything with a girl that, at this point in the story mind you, does not seem to be grown up enough to consent to that kind of a relationship

Reactions: Talcum Powder

onemadvagabond

Mar 2, 2021
lolgotem

Your dislike of Kaylah and Lucy is odd. Kaylah has done nothing but be nice to everyone. The word "upstart" does not apply. Lucy is a little over the top but also only been nice to everyone. Nothing even hints at them being likely to fuck you over. Your insinuation that Kaylah may have deliberately put herself in that position at the party is, if I'm being polite, distasteful and entirely unjustified.

I was going to say all of that but you beat me to it. The only thing I would add would be that Emma only behaves that way because she is treated as a child into her adult life. It happens, it does not make someone a child, it just makes them innocent and naive.

The other poster does not know what they are talking about. Completely backwards on every character.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Lucy's not a client, though. Nor is Kaylah.
I can tell this is going to be an extremely nitpicky conversation based on this line; Charlotte and Emma are technically the only clients with this fact being obvious. I felt as if the implication was clearly in the original post that I expanded that privilege to the individuals directly involved in the execution of MC's contract which in this case would be the aunt and older sister whom are indirect clients. I worked for years as a consultant, indirect clients are absolutely a thing and Lucy is absolutely an indirect client. You specified Kaylah, I did not and I do not as she's irrelevant to MC's work currently.

Kaylah has done nothing but be nice to everyone. The word "upstart" does not apply.
'An iron fist in a velvet glove' is a proper adage to describe my outlook for Kaylah. I base this on her monologue after Charlotte's confession as she was going to meet Emma. I base this on the coincidence of her distracting MC just long enough for Charlotte to stray from site. I base this on Kayleh coincidentally being in the right place for MC to come to her rescue after Charlotte came sprinting back to MC at the party. I base this on her blatantly throwing herself at MC within Charlotte's presence so bluntly even Charlotte picks up on it. If you choose to see her as an altruistic individual that's your prerogative, but there are one too many coincidences present for me to trust her intentions. You've also chosen your own definition of 'upstart' that I don't agree with but I dont believe that's worth going into.

Lucy is a little over the top but also only been nice to everyone. Nothing even hints at them being likely to fuck you over.
In a personal setting free of contractual obligations, sure, Lucy is a fun person. In a contractual setting in which MC is expected to play an extremely important role, im not sure how you could even hold this position. The manipulation plays, the sexual desperation, everything about her behavior makes her an extreme liability to the MC that presents a tremendous unnecessary risk to his contract.

Emma doesn't look twelve, nor does she act twelve. Despite her naivety, everything in the story points at Emma being in her late teens.
IIRC the game tells you straight up that she's 18 or at least the implication was there. Patreon is extremely strict on incest and presentation of underage content so I feel its a safe assumption that she is legally of age. I'll take the blame for this one as I didn't originally feel like going into detail. When I say she looks like a child im focusing entirely on her facial appearance. Like I said in the post above yours, she has a grown woman's sexual development but to me she has the face of a pre-teen. I find it off-putting, not even addressing her mental state.

As for grooming, I don't think you understand what that is. When a girl for whom you have genuine feelings and a desire to protect falls in love with you, that's not grooming.
At the end of the day, this an adult VN where I fully expect the sexuality to eventually dial to 10. For a character that has been so thoroughly sheltered and socially underdeveloped, grooming felt applicable when I imagine the MC eventually being allowed to levy a plethora of sexual comments to her that she very clearly does not have the mental faculties to provide an appropriate response for. It's likely that grooming was a strong choice of word so i'd like to reiterate now for the third time... To me, it feels like grooming for the MC to enter into any sort of sexual relationship with her.

But just because it's unprofessional doesn't make it necessarily wrong. Ill-advised? Perhaps. But not wrong.
The remainder isn't worth addressing but as an ex-consultant this made me laugh.

Reactions: duningtwo

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
The game has a great story but as an adult VN IMO its written itself into a corner. Either you feel like a grooming pedophile, a complete degenerate preying on damaged emotionally vulnerable women that are your clients, or an actual baboon going after women that will clearly fuck you over.
Same feeling I've felt playing through this VN, The daughter path plays out exactly like how you'd treat a child, even if she's given future character development it still feels like grooming.

Reactions: Blake45666

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I felt as if the implication was clearly in the original post that I expanded that privilege to the individuals directly involved in the execution of MC's contract which in this case would be the aunt and older sister whom are indirect clients. I worked for years as a consultant, indirect clients are absolutely a thing and Lucy is absolutely an indirect client. You specified Kaylah, I did not and I do not as she's irrelevant to MC's work currently.
Fair enough.

Your additional comments about Kaylah are all speculation not supported by anything in evidence. You don't trust her but you give no valid reasons for your distrust. You yourself use the word "coincidence" multiple times when voicing your suspicions.

You could turn out to be right. That won't mean you had a valid basis for your feelings about her.

You've also chosen your own definition of 'upstart' that I don't agree with but I dont believe that's worth going into.
I don't choose my own definitions of words. I am basing my response on the dictionary and accepted definition in the context where it was used. It does not seem to fit and you've failed to explain why it should. Since it came across as part of your reason to dislike and distrust Kaylah, this further undermines your case against her.

In a personal setting free of contractual obligations, sure, Lucy is a fun person. In a contractual setting in which MC is expected to play an extremely important role, im not sure how you could even hold this position. The manipulation plays, the sexual desperation, everything about her behavior makes her an extreme liability to the MC that presents a tremendous unnecessary risk to his contract.
This may be true. But it does not follow that she will intentionally fuck you over. Nor is it inevitable she will do so unintentionally.

IIRC the game tells you straight up that she's 18 or at least the implication was there. Patreon is extremely strict on incest and presentation of underage content so I feel its a safe assumption that she is legally of age. I'll take the blame for this one as I didn't originally feel like going into detail. When I say she looks like a child im focusing entirely on her facial appearance. Like I said in the post above yours, she has a grown woman's sexual development but to me she has the face of a pre-teen. I find it off-putting, not even addressing her mental state.
Also fair enough. Your perception of her is at odds with mine.

Emma is already sexually aware - this is made clear by the scenes where she gets excited watching Zak's films. She's socially awkward and sexually inexperienced but that's not the same thing as being unable to even think sexually. It's probable that over the course of the game she will change from what she is now into someone who is entirely capable of deciding for herself if she wants a sexual relationship with the MC (or anyone else.) The story shows no sign of rushing anything (consider all we've got so far is a kiss from Lucy, and Lucy & Kaylah shamelessly flirting.) Your characterisation of the MC as someone who is likely to "levy a plethora of sexual comments" at Emma is unfounded. For all we know it's going to be her approaching and saying sexual things to him. Of the two, that seems more likely to me. Also speculation on my part, but I feel it's more supported by the evidence of how he thinks about her than the idea that he will turn into a lecherous pervert.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Guys whats the ETA on next update?
Winter is coming in Australia so I'm going to the Hibernation. I need to keep my alarms right. :geek: :geek: :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wish I knew the retarded logic in having sex with a girl who looks, and or acts underage is pedo, yet the same mother fuckers have steam library full of violent games but don't say they are mass murderers.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And a fictional talk between The Actor and Zak:

The Actor: " It’s not what you did, Zak, that angers me so. It’s who you did it to.”
Zak: "Who? That fucking nobody?”
The Actor: “That fuckin’ nobody is [MC]. He was once a Bodyguard for me. They call him...Baba Yaga.”
Zak: "The Boogeyman???"
The Actor: “[MC] wasn’t exactly The Boogeyman..... He was the one you sent to kill the fuckin’ Boogeyman.”
The way I see it... MC is here, with the Actor, Zak, Wolff, all the pigs gathered, tied and on their knees. MC is holding a wired bat and says :
"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, I cut the boy's penis off and feed it toWolff and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

Yeah, I'm kinda fond of the Negan way.
You guys make me proud.. Emma is my puppy and I am going full John Wick for her! Need to buy like two or three dozens of pencils for this novel!

ABOUT EMMA and her age/behavior/grooming thing. You all know how much I love my baby. But yes, Emma needs time to grow emotionally and mature. Her behavior is currently way tooo childish compared to her age.
Luckily, HillsideVN said that he plans to make the relationship between Emma and MC first focused more on a daddy/daughter relationship and only later become sexual. This is an absolutely fantastic idea for two reasons. First, because it allows for Emma to grow. Second, because it allows for their relationship to become potentially problematic, as father/daughter feelings start getting confused with romantic feelings. Not only this makes for a better novel for character progress, it makes for a great approach as a kink.. After all, who does not want Emma calling them Daddy? :love:

Meanwhile, until MC and Emma's relationship gets to that point, we can go and defile love her sister. That kitten with claws is sooo sexy when she is angry, which is all the time.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And a fictional talk between The Actor and Zak:

The Actor: " It’s not what you did, Zak, that angers me so. It’s who you did it to.”
Zak: "Who? That fucking nobody?”
The Actor: “That fuckin’ nobody is [MC]. He was once a Bodyguard for me. They call him...Baba Yaga.”
Zak: "The Boogeyman???"
The Actor: “[MC] wasn’t exactly The Boogeyman..... He was the one you sent to kill the fuckin’ Boogeyman.”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes