4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Preview Pics:

MC: "*pant* "Shit....i have forgotten, you were....*pant* running a Marathon..."
Charlie: "Oh whats wrong Big Boy, out of stamina that early, wanna have another Round?"
Emma: "Oh my...Mom you have really destroyed him, i know you can do it..love you."
MC (thinking): "If Charlotte is also THAT Competitive in another field....i won't survive this year....or die happily in her Arms"

Kaylah:"So i am going to teach you today, that you have a wonderful body and how to have fun with."
Emma: "Uh..Oh......OK Kaylah."
Kaylah whispers: "So why don't you take your shirt off and let me show you, my sweet cupcake.."

Charlie: "You'll see, this mysterious Mud will have a nice peeling effect for your skin."
Emma: "Yeah i can feel it....And Mom?" *giggels* "Am i your dirty little Girl now?"

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's good to see Emma showing some vanity, with beauty treatments and trying new clothes(that's what Kaylah and her are doing right?), feels like the next step of her growing up.
And also Charlie being nice and smiling to the MC.

Reactions: Chronos169

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
And it will be Hillside's one year anniversary next month so I've been working on a couple of things to mark the occasion. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for things they would like to see then please let me know and I'll do my best to make them happen.
Since we were talking about it earlier, we gotta have John Wick MC now right?

MC driving that mustang, with the same cuts and bruises on his face and the 1000 yard stare

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Since we were talking about it earlier, we gotta have John Wick MC now right?

MC driving that mustang, with the same cuts and bruises on his face and the 1000 yard stare
I remember reading somewhere in the game about the mc having a military background before getting into the bodyguard business.

Maybe we'll get that lmao

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hi loves !

From yours truly, a faithfully upscaled 4K version of Hillside as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native 4K game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it :) (y)

Before and After screenshot ->

View attachment 1080131

View attachment 1080135

Here are the links to my 4K version of the game Hillside [v0.8] :)

Win/Linux 4K version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - Hillside 4K [v0.8] Win/Linux (3.8 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac 4K version - Untested --------------------------------->

MEGA - Hillside 4K [v0.8] Mac (3.8 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

2021 Banner - Upscaled

Dark Blue 2021 - Hillside Banner

Dark Blue (2021) - Hillside Banner 2 [4800 x 1200].png (5.8 MB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Thanks to monroe for being an amazing moderator !

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
can u do a 4k edition every time its update ??

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
And what's with suzzie i mean she rather thinking of getting sexually assaulted than asking for help. Hope mc gives her piece of his mind real soon. If there is one girl in Hillside that gives me more anxiety then it's her.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Unlocked

I'm going to start posting a weekly progress update for all patrons so that you can see roughly where we are and how much work is left to do.
Let me know what you think and if there is anything I can do to improve it.
Thanks,
DB

Unlocked

Besides working on creating the final renders for the next update, this week I've spent some time investigating the possibility of adding animations. I will make a separate post about it later this week, but I haven't made any big decisions yet.
And it will be Hillside's one year anniversary next month so I've been working on a couple of things to mark the occasion. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for things they would like to see then please let me know and I'll do my best to make them happen.
Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Charlotte's competitive nature is revealed during a run on the beach

Kaylah visits the house to see Emma

And the mystery beauty treatment is...mud
Oh my! I'll kill everyone who tries to harm you, sweet Em!!

Reactions: Chronos169

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021

Unlocked

I'm going to start posting a weekly progress update for all patrons so that you can see roughly where we are and how much work is left to do.
Let me know what you think and if there is anything I can do to improve it.
Thanks,
DB

Unlocked

Besides working on creating the final renders for the next update, this week I've spent some time investigating the possibility of adding animations. I will make a separate post about it later this week, but I haven't made any big decisions yet.
Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Charlotte's competitive nature is revealed during a run on the beach

Kaylah visits the house to see Emma

And the mystery beauty treatment is...mud
Great ... do this for all games and I'll count u a SAINT.:cool:

Reactions: elbro

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Daamn! I arrived too late :(:(, but that's ok!

Well there is still a Job as the Cleaning Crew aviable.
Are you interested to earn some Gold Coins?

Because most (all) of us would make a "Dinner Reservation" for 4 or more People....if you know what i mean....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can we clone him so every1 gets own pos or few to beat as pulp?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes