4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I just found out about this game.
Can you fuck the mother or the daughter as of v0.8?
I get that I'm probably above median age for this forum by a couple of decades and above average age by about three decades so I run the risk of sounding like a crotchety old man, but for the love of [deity of preference] if you want to know if the MC can fuck characters in a game just add "Completed" to your search filter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get that I'm probably above median age for this forum by a couple of decades and above average age by about three decades so I run the risk of sounding like a crotchety old man, but for the love of [deity of preference] if you want to know if the MC can fuck characters in a game just add "Completed" to your search filter.
well sure but that still leaves question on how much text and plot advancing scenes needs to endure before gets to good parts.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
well sure but that still leaves question on how much text and plot advancing scenes needs to endure before gets to good parts.
you know that in this thread people are not going to react well to things like "endure" and "get to the good parts" right?

this is a story focused game so you're one of about a thousand people that come here and ask about sex-scenes in a slow burning game and the people that frequent this thread will just get annoyed by that question.

discuss things you don't like about the characters or story all you want but not having sex scenes in a very, very obviously slow-burning and then being upset at that will not win you any friends around here

Sep 9, 2020
OMG, this is one of the most active threads I have seen here. I think the dev really must feel the appreciation some of you guys have. It's heartwarming to read the protective 'Emma' comments and the fast reactions on some idiot posts that some people make. A couple of months ago, I had never read/played an erotic VN in my life, but for me, this one is the best, so I understand why people feel involved. What I can't comprehend is why the dev doesn't have more Patrons... I am still wrapping my mind on how that really works. I ask, because currently I am writing on a new script and am thinking about turning it in a VN. Just need to find the right partner to help me with the coding stuff...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you know that in this thread people are not going to react well to things like "endure" and "get to the good parts" right?
yes but this is more interesting than for example wot (what works in tv-show doesn't work in game).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she should drop those turtlenecks, unlikely temp is so low that those are needed.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes