4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow I loved this game, first time playthrough and can't wait for the future of the story!!
I really hope in the end justice prevails and the long list of scumbags hopefully disappear one by one.
Love Emma to bits and I hope we get to humiliate that bastard Zak all over the college.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
And a fictional talk between The Actor and Zak:

The Actor: " It’s not what you did, Zak, that angers me so. It’s who you did it to.”
Zak: "Who? That fucking nobody?”
The Actor: “That fuckin’ nobody is [MC]. He was once a Bodyguard for me. They call him...Baba Yaga.”
Zak: "The Boogeyman???"
The Actor: “[MC] wasn’t exactly The Boogeyman..... He was the one you sent to kill the fuckin’ Boogeyman.”

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

The Actor: " It’s not what you did, Zak, that angers me so. It’s who you did it to.”
The Actor: “That fuckin’ nobody is [MC]. He was once a Bodyguard for me. They call him...Baba Yaga.”
The Actor: “[MC] wasn’t exactly The Boogeyman..... He was the one you sent to kill the fuckin’ Boogeyman.”
if MC rolls up somewhere in the next episode in a grey and black Mustang now, i'm gonna laugh my ass off

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

"[MC] is a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will"
"I once saw this man kill 3 people in a bar... with a pencil"
"I can assure you, the stories you hear about this man, if nothing else... have been watered down"

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
The way I see it... MC is here, with the Actor, Zak, Wolff, all the pigs gathered, tied and on their knees. MC is holding a wired bat and says :
"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, I cut the boy's penis off and feed it toWolff and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

Yeah, I'm kinda fond of the Negan way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Curious: how does a futa fit into the story thematically or narratively? If it’s just for the sake of throwing in a new kink then no thanks.
doesn't fit w/o crowbar so only as new kink. suzi is bi, mommy is same as is her sister, mommy's competitor who knows, suzi's friend either lesbian or bi and all are definitely full females so adding futa would require adding totally new character to game and realistically it'd be difficult.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Nice game nice story .... it only needs to speed up the updates. Also, how about adding some futa (no balls) content or big-clit female content to bring something new?
Just wondering. Does Futa attract more players then it pushes away? There has to be some reason why futa content so often is made optional. For my part I avoid it. It denotes the kind of story I have zero interest in.

This story needs time to mature and evolve.
It might be old fashioned, but If something is worth doing at all, then it is worth doing well, and that takes time.

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
Nice game nice story .... it only needs to speed up the updates. Also, how about adding some futa (no balls) content or big-clit female content to bring something new?
Well ... answering where may it fits in the game, Emma or Suzi Lloyd can be with big-clit (if dickgirl style is not desirable) or they can can be no-balls-futa (if penis is desirable). And I agree that futa games are not often or don't attract people ... well, this applies to me as well since I don't like seeing a female character with dick and balls ( cause this makes it a male) ... but, having a female character with elongated clit is different. It's out there in reality .... look it on the web and see yourself and u may understand what I'm saying.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes