4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I find Lucy to be more beautiful than Charlotte. I just love blondes and there's certain innocent look in her, whereas Charlotte often has hard expression.
Technically Lucy is a brunette though?
now this comment doesn't make since ... you say you played it .. well how can you say there is any sex with Emma when there is none :rolleyes:
Also, she she isn't "Just a kid" anyway, even if she's immature. I find it funny the people that have issue with Emma being sexualized when there's so many loli games on here

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
played the update now, and liked it... hopefully its a closure for Zak, no need for him in this story anymore. Now its time for building up feelings between the MC and/or Emma/Charlotte/Lucy without distractions of other "crushes"

Ep 9 should handle some of the Johno case to clear Suzis mind a bit. And of course something with the stalker must happen, a new letter, break in or something.

Stil no sexual things (besides the masturbation scene of lucy) and thats perfect so far... Sex would not fit in the story so far for the MC and the others. Its a slow burn and hopefully it will go in more than one way so you have to decide between the girls.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I'm sure Zak's story is far from over. By the way, am I the only one who thinks MC shouldn't harm Zak? Emma has to do it. Her pink sneakers should meet his balls.
It would be great poetic justice if Emma got some kind of payback in that fashion but at the same time if you really think about it Zak didn't actually do anything wrong. At the end of the day it was Emma's unhealthy obsession with him that caused her hurt feelings. Zak never committed to her or anything even close to that. It doesn't even seem like he knows who she is aside from maybe Charlotte's daughter. Sure we know all know he's a scumbag but he never directly harmed or mistreated Emma. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Zak offers some tiny gesture like approaching Emma and just talking to her and she'd basically forget what happened at the party and go back to being infatuated with him. I would guess at this point he would do something to cause direct harm/pain to her and at that point the MC will intervene to put him in his place so to speak. Like you said Zak's story is probably far from over and I don't see Emma being that assertive to take matters into her own hands.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Sure, Zak didn't do anything to Emma since she was the one imagining things.

But Zak sure is a pile of shit. A shitty actor who think he's a god because teenage girls have shitty tastes in movies and men and that gives him a pseudo-celebrity. Like, you know... DiCaprio was a great face and a girls magnet at the begining of his career. But hopefully for the world, he didn't stay locked in those king of roles and transcanded the game. Now he's one of the most talented actor you can think of. And then, there are teenage magnets who stay teenage magnets and never become great. Like Zak Efron :LOL:.

Zak Prince is one of them. He's famous just because in his early twenties, some girls become wet because of him and the crappy movies he stars in. That's not a crime (except for the cinema industry of course) but because of his pride, he tends to be a douche. He thinks he can have everything he wants. He's a scumbag. And maybe he plans to blackmail (or deceives) one of our beloved characters in a near future (I'm still thinking he's trying to bang Charlotte).

So he didn't do anything to Emma. But he's a louse. And a pride one. And because of that, it would be cosmic justice if he, somehow, finished caught in bed with a transexual hooker ramming his ass, and the pics were put on the school walls :sneaky:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm sure Zak's story is far from over. By the way, am I the only one who thinks MC shouldn't harm Zak? Emma has to do it. Her pink sneakers should meet his balls.
I like how you are thinking.. I could spend some days training my baby on torture techniques so that she is ready to give Zak the unending pain that the douchebag deserves... Imagine sweet little Emma luring him and suddenly he finds himself in an empty room, tied with a camera uploading everything on the internet and showing the world how a masked little cutie makes him pee himself...

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Zak offers some tiny gesture like approaching Emma and just talking to her and she'd basically forget what happened at the party and go back to being infatuated with him.
It is very likely something like that will happen.. I will be watching and the minute he puts a hand on her, that hand will be blown away by a sniper shot. If he looks at her with any hint of lust, same happen to his eyes...

Do I even need to spell what will have if he even gets an erection in Emma's presence?

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I like how you are thinking.. I could spend some days training my baby on torture techniques so that she is ready to give Zak the unending pain that the douchebag deserves...
Emma could really take some self defense classes on that private beach..
Do I even need to spell what will have if he even get an erection in Emma's presence?
you'd be making zak sashimi?

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
I like how you are thinking.. I could spend some days training my baby on torture techniques so that she is ready to give Zak the unending pain that the douchebag deserves... Imagine sweet little Emma luring him and suddenly he finds himself in an empty room, tied with a camera uploading everything on the internet and showing the world how a masked little cutie makes him pee himself...

It is very likely something like that will happen.. I will be watching and the minute he puts a hand on her, that hand will be blown away by a sniper shot. If he looks at her with any hint of lust, same happen to his eyes...

Do I even need to spell what will have if he even get an erection in Emma's presence?
"You listen to me! You listen good and proper. Anything happens to her, you'll have me to answer to. One sniff that something's not right, one hair that stands up on the back of my neck, its over. No more slinker, no more stinker. You're gone. Got it? I'm watching you."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Emma could really take some self defense classes on that private beach..
Just the two of us training, rolling together on the floor, taking advantage to tickle her and having her hug me all of sudden and thank me with a big kiss on my cheek. All for safety reasons, of course.

you'd be making zak sashimi?
I don't prepare food with garbage.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
wouldn't you feed JOHNO and Harry? don't be a terrible host
Mmm invite the two guys to discuss their current behavior. Serve them a good wine with the prepared food. After explaining that we have a conflict of interest regarding Lloyds women.. I would bring dessert while explaining the whole process of how their dinner was prepared...

Not a bad idea to tell those two bastards what is going to happen to them.

Teaching Emma self defense on the beach.....

ALL YOU WANT TO SEE ARE SOME JIU-JITSU HOLDING MOVES WITH HER!!! PERVERTS!!!!!
If you think that is ALL I want from her is to have some jiujitsu training, you really has not been paying attention to my posts :lepew:

My intentions are always to make her happy. And let her become the great woman I know she can be! A (not so) good example would be around:

E: Ayhsel, we need to tell mom.
A: We can't! Do you have any idea what she will do to me if she discovers we slept together? She will kill me. I may have been a soldier fighting in terrible wars in the past, but I am not telling THAT woman I am dating her 18 years daughter. I am not that brave!
E: Then what are we going to do in 5 months when we can no longer tell her I am getting fat because I have been eating too many chocolate Aunt Lucy brought me?
A: 5 months? I am not worried about that, my beautiful koala. I will probably die sooner the moment your sister realizes she is about to be an aunt herself.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
E: Ayhsel, we need to tell mom.
A: We can't! Do you have any idea what she will do to me if she discovers we slept together? She will kill me. I may have been a soldier fighting in terrible wars in the past, but I am not telling THAT woman I am dating her 18 years daughter. I am not that brave!
E: Then what are we going to do in 5 months when we can no longer tell her I am getting fat because I have been eating too many chocolate Aunt Lucy brought me?
A: 5 months? I am not worried about that, my beautiful koala. I will probably die sooner the moment your sister realizes she is about to be an aunt herself.
as if Emma was capable of keeping it a secret for more than 3 hours... Lucy and Suzy would know already..

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes