4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cant agree more...regarding the beauty in the eye thing.
For me that beauty is our wild girl Emma, though she has that sweet and innocent look in her as well:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!!! it gives people nightmares, just look at poor Ayhsel.......

And Charli forever!!!

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
No. The other girls only needed to be attractive, while Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world so I felt I needed a reference point.

I would refer to pictures of Dove Cameron when creating Emma, but she isn't supposed to look like her particularly.

View attachment 1091949
you know, this behind the scenes stuff is really interesting. How you model characters and decide on stuff in the game. I would love more of this! Thanks for sharing this with us

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well spotted!

This is the reference sheet I used when creating Charlotte.
I made her eyes and lips bigger and gave her more prominent cheekbones to try and give her more of a model look.

View attachment 1091382
So you modeled one of the hottest women in these VN's after one of the hottest women in the world? I knew you had excellent taste ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hmmm Emma as Sith Lord....

Ayhsel how about Darth Zannah, first apprentiece from Darth Bane.

View attachment 1092133
Ohh I like her!! Very very cute. Emma would totally look amazing in that.

I was thinking something like this, as I am a sucker for dresses that have long side cuts to the side, but to be fair yours seems more practical.

I can totally imagine my baby, starting to cry with a face full on grief just to take out her lightsaber and cut Zak down as the pig he is..

1616166388923.png

WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!!! it gives people nightmares, just look at poor Ayhsel.......
Yes, poor me. Poor all of us.

Abhai Freddy Krueger called and asked that you please stop giving him nightmares with Bimbo Emma.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hi players !
I was thinking about translating this game (that I love really much) in French -human made entries-. But...
- How to know if people might be interested ?
- Do we need to ask dev(s) autorisation ?

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Hi players !
I was thinking about translating this game (that I love really much) in French -human made entries-. But...
- How to know if people might be interested ?
- Do we need to ask dev(s) autorisation ?
Sorry mate, I kind of already did ;)
Here

Reactions: K-Zen

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
WCKD_FOX and JBZ
Thanks guys, now I know ! :) I'll find another game to translate. I might go with Chasing Sunsets and post a note in the French Translation Thread (and the aforementioned game OP).

Reactions: WCKD_FOX

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Dark Lord of the sith Emma is also welcome. Cute, deadly and sexy!
Funny thing, years ago, when I played a Jedi Knight in SWTOR I portrayed the character a way she looks alike my Sith Warrior. So technically, it's a jedi here but she could looks a bit of Darth Emma :D
(Yeah, well it's game graphics, don't expect much, but there's something I think :LOL:)

swtor 2017-08-14 19-10-48-83 - Copie.jpg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I played the game and I don't understand why there's any sexual content with Emma in this game? She's just a kid, and if the main character has any attraction to her, it's obviously not normal.
now this comment doesn't make since ... you say you played it .. well how can you say there is any sex with Emma when there is none :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes