4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Nov 7, 2020
About the question will the mc manage to convince Charlotte to stay with him in the sauna. I think not, just a fact that he saw her almost naked, just covered in towel, i think is too much for her at this point, so she will probably want to get out fast. Could be wrong though, and i would not mind seeing the scene where she stays.
She probably knees him in the junk and haul ass

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nothing to do with the schmilblick but.... Is it me or Charlie has a little Kate Beckinsale vibe ? Always saw it but I need to say it now :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmm could we have a Charlie dressed in Vampire leather shooting werewolves to confirm?

If werewolves are not available just put a couple of men running towards her.. or simply the MC for what matters.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Mmm could we have a Charlie dressed in Vampire leather shooting werewolves to confirm?

If werewolves are not available just put a couple of men running towards her.. or simply the MC for what matters.
Yeah, a leather Charlie would be appreciated :D

Reactions: Ayhsel

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Do you also use other reference sheets for the other girls?
No. The other girls only needed to be attractive, while Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world so I felt I needed a reference point.

I would refer to pictures of Dove Cameron when creating Emma, but she isn't supposed to look like her particularly.

dove.jpg

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Well spotted!

This is the reference sheet I used when creating Charlotte.
I made her eyes and lips bigger and gave her more prominent cheekbones to try and give her more of a model look.

View attachment 1091382
Hehe, I'm glad to see I wasn't imagining things !
Very good choice by the way... in my humble opinion, Kate is one of the most stunning milf and a perfect reference for a character like Charlotte. In a lot of games, the milf is just another hottie who looks early twenties but claimed to be 40+ and with bigger rack than other characters...!
By using a reference like Kate, I think you made Charlie one of the only realistic milf on the site... and it's very welcome !

Besides, she's a really beautiful woman, even now she's 47 ! And she's one of my favorite, so well done, no wonder I found Charlie so irresistible even when she's a pain :D

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
No. The other girls only needed to be attractive, while Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world so I felt I needed a reference point.

I would refer to pictures of Dove Cameron when creating Emma, but she isn't supposed to look like her particularly.

View attachment 1091949
wish we could get some confirmed nudes of Dove. Emma may actually be cuter though

Reactions: HillsideVN

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I find Lucy to be more beautiful than Charlotte. I just love blondes and there's certain innocent look in her, whereas Charlotte often has hard expression.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I find Lucy to be more beautiful than Charlotte. I just love blondes and there's certain innocent look in her, whereas Charlotte often has hard expression.
Cant agree more...regarding the beauty in the eye thing.
For me that beauty is our wild girl Emma, though she has that sweet and innocent look in her as well:love:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes