4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know right, I mean Emma is a sheltered virgin and not into the MC yet, Lucy hates the MC, oh yeah and Charlotte was raped and almost beaten to death by a man, just like, come on already, drop the panties and get wet already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't know it just looks so odd.

I know right, I mean Emma is a sheltered virgin and not into the MC yet, Lucy hates the MC, oh yeah and Charlotte was raped and almost beaten to death by a man, just like, come on already, drop the panties and get wet already.
I think you mistook Lucy (although she is currently a little bit p.o.) with Suzy, who hates our guts. Otherwise 100% agree and sarcasm appreciated. (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think you mistook Lucy (although she is currently a little bit p.o.) with Suzy, who hates our guts. Otherwise 100% agree and sarcasm appreciated. (y)
Yes and yes, I meant Suzy, but Lucy was pissed at the end of the last episode.

I just feel sorry for the dev trying to make a good story and retards crying because there is no fapping, like fuck off to rule34 and be done with.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You are always thinking about Emma...or Bella.
I think your vamp goddess is going to need to have words! ;) :ROFLMAO:
Ohh believe me, that woman never shuts up... She tortures me when she is happy, she tortures me when she is sad, she tortures me when she is bored...

I would suggest she gets a boyfriend and leaves me alone but last time I made that kind of comment my flesh burned for a week.. Do you know how hard is to do your things when you are made from chocolate and some evil bitch decided to melt your body with divine flame? And she can call it divine flame all she wants but I am pretty sure it was actually hellfire!

But anyway... Emma is my baby, Bella is my queen. Different kind of love...

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey and whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lol Sorry, but I just read "defile her" there. :ROFLMAO:
Emma is a fantastic girl, super precious and loving baby, that needs attention and love and is as cute as a baby panda. All that with the face of an angel and a body made for pure sin! I am an evil villain made from chocolate, not stone! of course I am to fuck her!

Well... when she mentally develops... I first need to teach her pouting sister a naughty lesson!

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I wasn’t gonna post them but here they are

This first collection of unused art consists mainly of rejected pinup designs and clothing tests.
But there is also two Lucy flashbacks that were cut from v0.8. They were designed to show what a promiscuous lifestyle Lucy leads. However, I quickly realized that they were inappropriate so I took them out.
If you have any questions about any of the images, or if you'd like me to write more about the images in future posts then please let me know.
Thanks,
DB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Baby girl stealing all the glances is standard but I must ask... who is she? :love: Is that Suzy???

1619145324169.png

Seriously, though. Emma in that dress is too fucking hot!

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So will we get to see those pictures in-game, I would love to see Emma in that dress or that one of Kaylah.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes