4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1618972180699.jpeg

Unlocked

The past week has again been spent working on final renders, and this week will be too. But I'll also try to get the first draft of the script finished.
Besides that I also made a small upgrade to my computer hardware this week.
After previously upgrading my computer, I had some old parts spare from which I built a second PC. I use it solely for rendering images.
However, I had noticed that on some scenes it would take 20-30 minutes just to process the scene before starting to render. So I replaced the motherboard, CPU and RAM with relatively low end components just to solve that problem.
I did have another reason for the upgrade, but I'll save that for a future post.
And finally, I'd like to ask whether you think three preview images a week is too many? I obviously take care not to include any spoilers, but I'm concerned that seeing too many images might reduce the enjoyment of the new update.

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Suzi visits and stays for dinner

Lucy invites the MC to take a seat

Charlotte applies the last of Emma's mud treatment

Raminita
Would you be so kind to make a signature from this photo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PM it to me so I don’t forget

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
OK again:

PrevImage #1

Emma: *laughs* "You won't dare to smash my face im Mom's Spaghetti.."
Suzie: "No Emm..i would never...
*SMASH*

PrevImage #2

Luzy: "You can sit here [MC], i won't bite.....at the beginning"
MC thinking: "Gulp...first this thoughts abot she is cracking my nuts with her knee...and now this...i want to go back in the hottest comnat zone, was feeling safer there..."

PrevImage #3

Emma: "Hehe this tickles...and Mom how does it go off, when this treatment is finished?"
Charlie: "Oh no worries sweetheart, if it's dry there is this small Hammer here and....uh...oh...we should overthink this...[MC] HELP!!!"

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I did have another reason for the upgrade, but I'll save that for a future post.
this is probably animations right? he was leaning that way in the last update but wasn't completely sure because he needed to test some things

Now there's an upgrade in hardware, seems like the only thing it could be

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
small wonder that emma doesn't have sweater on or other shirt with turtleneck.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
make Emma ugly? I am sorry, my brain cannot comprehend that sentence. It is a math impossibility as squaring a circle, dividing by zero or resisting her smile!

I love her expression in that sign.. her eyes and her lips are black hole level of attraction.. I cannot stop looking at her (even more than usual, that is).

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
make Emma ugly? I am sorry, my brain cannot comprehend that sentence. It is a math impossibility as squaring a circle, dividing by zero or resisting her smile!

In fact, I love her expression in that sign.. her eyes and her lips are black hole level of attraction.. I cannot stop looking at her (even more than usual, that is).
How about Abhai's version, still beautiful?

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

I love her expression in that sign.. her eyes and her lips are black hole level of attraction.. I cannot stop looking at her (even more than usual, that is).
I wasn't talking about the sig, I meant the mud mask whatever it is, it looks like some sort of odd blackface.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
why would it be?
I don't know it just looks so odd.

Tired of slow burning. It should have a limit
I know right, I mean Emma is a sheltered virgin and not into the MC yet, Lucy hates the MC, oh yeah and Charlotte was raped and almost beaten to death by a man, just like, come on already, drop the panties and get wet already.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes