4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I heard that this ain't gonna be a harem game (and i'm totally fine with that) but how is this gonna play out regarding the characters?

If Charlotte sees you in bed with Emma, what's gonna be the MC's excuse? "Don't worry Charlotte, i was just looking for stalkers in the bushes :BootyTime:" doesn't seem like it's gonna cut it with her.

Anyway 5/5 very nice, i recommend.
I think she's not gonna take it well either, neither will Suzi, you and Emma are gonna have to fight for your love.
While Emma probably will embrace MC>Charlotte (Suzi who knows and Lucy might be conflicted between being happy for Charlotte and being somewhat disappointed that her sister stole the spotlight again).

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
I heard that this ain't gonna be a harem game (and I'm totally fine with that) but how is this gonna play out regarding the characters?

If Charlotte sees you in bed with Emma, what's gonna be the MC's excuse? "Don't worry Charlotte, I was just looking for stalkers in the bushes :BootyTime:" doesn't seem like it's gonna cut it with her.

Anyway 5/5 very nice, I recommend it.
Ah, well, It is not a harem game, afaik, I think DB has addressed this once, he said there will be 3somes but most probably no harem. Although personally, I like it to be a harem, I respect what DB will do, I am confident in him.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So far, I'm worried about Lucy, because she is always the second girl and Charlotte is the first and Lucy likes MC, then, when MC goes for Charlotte, that could hit hard Lucy again... I really hope that in Charlotte's path, Lucy doesn't suffer a lot, I really like her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well we are far from need to choose what girl or woman to embrace.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seems to me Charlotte wouldn't be a problem, assuming there is more than the one stalker, all that really needs to happen we just are nice to her, and then save Emma from being attacked, then there is the case for who better to keep Emma safe than being with an ex-soldier and bodyguard.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I heard that this ain't gonna be a harem game (and i'm totally fine with that) but how is this gonna play out regarding the characters?

If Charlotte sees you in bed with Emma, what's gonna be the MC's excuse? "Don't worry Charlotte, i was just looking for stalkers in the bushes :BootyTime:" doesn't seem like it's gonna cut it with her.

Anyway 5/5 very nice, i recommend.
There is this.
screenshot0007.png

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hi.
I'm sorry, but there isn't going to be any progress updates this week. Things are on hold for a couple of days while I deal with a health issue.
I went to see my doctor yesterday because my leg is swollen, and she sent me straight to hospital with a suspected blood clot. I have to go back on Wednesday for a scan to confirm.
I'll give you an update when I know more.
Take care of yourselves,
DB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or some muscle was damaged on leg (had that and it took few weeks to get diagnosed and month before i could go out even for short trip and 1.5 months for longer trips and month from that to be fully recovered).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or it could be from covid, one of the vaccines here in Australia that has been in the news for blood clots.
Then again my sister's leg swells up and it's from diabetes I think.

Either way, I hope everything is ok.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hi.
Firstly, thank you for the messages and kind wishes. I really appreciate them and am extremely grateful to you.
I've just returned from having my leg scanned and, unfortunately, it was inconclusive. Top of the leg is clear of clots but too much fluid in the lower leg for the ultrasound, apparently.
The plan now is to stop taking the drugs they gave me to treat the clot and allow any clot that might be present to grow further up the leg(!). Then go for a repeat scan next Wednesday when they hope they will be able to detect it, if it is indeed a clot.
This sounds like a terrible plan to me! It means another week of uncertainty and worry. But, I'm going to get back to work and try not to think about it.

Thanks again, and sorry about all of this.
DB

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes