4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nah it's a common thing if it can grow it will be easier to find out, and if his leg was to swell up more obviously he would seek medical attention.

If there is a clot then letting it grow can be dangerous and also make it easier to find, mean what can they do, if they can not see it then all they can do is let it grow, it is not something you can just open up and start looking for with exploratory surgery.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021

Unlocked

Hi.
Firstly, thank you for the messages and kind wishes. I really appreciate them and am extremely grateful to you.
I've just returned from having my leg scanned and, unfortunately, it was inconclusive. Top of the leg is clear of clots but too much fluid in the lower leg for the ultrasound, apparently.
The plan now is to stop taking the drugs they gave me to treat the clot and allow any clot that might be present to grow further up the leg(!). Then go for a repeat scan next Wednesday when they hope they will be able to detect it, if it is indeed a clot.
This sounds like a terrible plan to me! It means another week of uncertainty and worry. But, I'm going to get back to work and try not to think about it.

Thanks again, and sorry about all of this.
DB
Good job dev., try to be positive as much as u can and hope always to the best in life ... :)

m1n10n

Jan 21, 2020
I understand health problems but if you trust your Dr. try not to worry then, (easier said then done i know) I have gone thru about 25 operations in my life (kidney problems) so i understand any worries you have. Eventually kidneys failed had a transplant done after 3.5 yrs of dialysis been good for 13 years now. I wish you luck and take care of yourself.

Reactions: HillsideVN

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Thanks to everyone that has wished me well. I appreciate it. And thanks also to Raminita for posting the Patreon updates to let you know what is going on.
I hope to be back soon having some fun with you guys.

Cheers,
DB
Take care DB. Have as much as rest needed, if possible more.
These are tough times. Just ignore the hate.
Know that we all love you.

Maple-flavored kisses, buttered pancakes, and syrup ❤.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks to everyone that has wished me well. I appreciate it. And thanks also to Raminita for posting the Patreon updates to let you know what is going on.
I hope to be back soon having some fun with you guys.

Cheers,
DB
Also from me all the best and hopefully you are healthy again soon.

I am surprised no one has done any of the girls as a nurse.
MMM, nurse Emma.
Not a bad idea!
Hillside - Emma nurse.jpg

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ah, well, It is not a harem game, afaik, I think DB has addressed this once, he said there will be 3somes but most probably no harem. Although personally, I like it to be a harem, I respect what DB will do, I am confident in him.
I'll gladly take threesomes....as I was pretty confident there would be no harem in this game, that is definitely better than nothing. That said, I'm wondering if we'll still have to pick just one girl at the end, threesome notwithstanding.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Be careful with your wishes.
You'll hear this when Emma is giving you the medicine...

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes