4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Something I have wondered, if you use the mod, is there a point to picking the right choice with more than one girl.

I am Team Emma all the way, but is there any point to picking the right choices for say Charlotte, I presume at some point if this isn't harem you would be forced to choose, I mean I can't see Charlotte being a part of a 3sum with Emma.

I mean, what is the long term point of the points system, like do you need enough with Emma's family to make it easier to get them to except Emma and us as a couple when it happens.

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
Maybe a little bit late but get well soon DB and take your time to get better(y) Of course we are patiently waiting for this gem of a game:love:;)

Reactions: VOYEUR

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Something I have wondered, if you use the mod, is there a point to picking the right choice with more than one girl.

I am Team Emma all the way, but is there any point to picking the right choices for say Charlotte, I presume at some point if this isn't harem you would be forced to choose, I mean I can't see Charlotte being a part of a 3sum with Emma.

I mean, what is the long term point of the points system, like do you need enough with Emma's family to make it easier to get them to except Emma and us as a couple when it happens.
It's been said a ton thru the tread that there won't be a harem, but I would think you'd want to be on good terms with Charlotte if she's going to let MC end up with Emma.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think going for Emma in this game is a big mistake, Suzy as well. To me, it's all about Charlotte. I have to turn away from the screen when the abuse scenes come up. I'm so tunnel-visioned on her it's actually scary. This is not a game to me to go after the daughters or Charlotte's sister.

It's all about her. I hated when the MC walked away from her when she wanted to talk but inside I quietly cheered when he kissed her for her birthday, but then got all worried again when he was set up to go into the sauna.

But I DO think that it could be the time where everything changes between them. It could be a very important switch in the game depending on how it plays out. If they just TALK to each other, then we could have the beginnings of a great story.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I think going for Emma in this game is a big mistake, Suzy as well. To me, it's all about Charlotte. I have to turn away from the screen when the abuse scenes come up. I'm so tunnel-visioned on her it's actually scary. This is not a game to me to go after the daughters or Charlotte's sister.

It's all about her. I hated when the MC walked away from her when she wanted to talk but inside I quietly cheered when he kissed her for her birthday, but then got all worried again when he was set up to go into the sauna.

But I DO think that it could be the time where everything changes between them. It could be a very important switch in the game depending on how it plays out. If they just TALK to each other, then we could have the beginnings of a great story.
It also helps that emma route feels like grooming a kid.

She doesn't talk her age; she's extremely sheltered.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1172512

Unlocked

Charlotte and the MC appear in public for the first time as a couple.
What a beautiful image to wake up to on a cold, windy Saturday morning. :love:

Is this an upcoming scene, a custom render, or an unlockable achievement image? Whatever way, the look on her face says it all, and I love it.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Charlotte: (thinking) Look at the way he looks at me. He really loves me. Finally a man that sees me as a person and not as a sexual object to use and display.
Ayhsel: (thinking) Looks the way she looks at me. She trusts me and loves me. So... how do I tell her I am doing her daughter?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
hopefully you guys don’t pass out

1619895891646.jpeg 1619895920798.jpeg

Unlocked

Sorry things have gone a bit awry this week. Hopefully I'll get some positive news next week and will be able to get things back on track.
Thanks for your support.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
hopefully you guys don’t pass out

View attachment 1173422 View attachment 1173423

Unlocked

Sorry things have gone a bit awry this week. Hopefully I'll get some positive news next week and will be able to get things back on track.
Thanks for your support.

No worries, i am a strong independet man i'll never passsssssssssss.....................................................*head fells on the keyboard*

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes