4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
unless she got 1st baby when she was under 18 she's over 40 and yes she could have babies but chances for that aren't as high as they were 20 years ago (unless she wants to spend lots of money on impregnation treatments (don't think players want to see those besides some pervs)).

If your sperm are active little friends, they will still fertilise women over 40. I know that for sure! :D:ROFLMAO:

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
If your sperm are active little friends, they will still fertilise women over 40. I know that for sure! :D:ROFLMAO:
In addition, if u have enough ejaculation power on ur member u may be able impregnate over 50 women. I think semen need extra expulsive power to reach where the egg staying. :geek:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I know I am basically banging my head against the wall here trying to understand but, why the fuck is it Emma is labeled as a child, but yet Suzy has been nothing but a spoilt bratty child, and the first words out of Lucy's mouth was she is a jealous child wanting to steal her big sister's new toy, but no one says fucking boo.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I know I am basically banging my head against the wall here trying to understand but, why the fuck is it Emma is labeled as a child, but yet Suzy has been nothing but a spoilt bratty child, and the first words out of Lucy's mouth was she is a jealous child wanting to steal her big sister's new toy, but no one says fucking boo.
Well, shortly put:

Lucy is an adult with baggage.
Suzy is a bratty adult.
Emma is so sheltered as to be a child.

The first two are just a fact of life, people we sometimes have to deal with in daily life. The latter is very sketchy on whether or not it's even ethical to pursue a relationship due to her naivety, as any advances would borderline feel like you're taking advantage of her, even if she is legally an adult. It's like a weird, mirrored form of statutory rape.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's a perception thing. People view Emma's style of immaturity as marking her younger than she is, because she's naively immature. Suzi's immaturity is seen as her being a spoiled brat (entirely accurate, imo.) Add that Emma is young looking (as 18 year olds tend to be) and she's treated as a child by her mother (somewhat understandably, even though it's doing Emma more harm than good) and some people have trouble seeing her as her actual age. I think the protective instinct may play a role as well.

The story as written presents her as out of high school. I'm not aware of any high schools that offer the kind of courses she's taking and it's explicitly said she's in college. This is not your typical "I'm getting around certain rules by pretending X is 18" scenario. Literally all the evidence says she's actually 18. Anyone claiming otherwise is making an extraordinary claim and needs evidence (of which they have none) to back it up.

I don't see Lucy as acting childish so I can't comment any more on that.

On the subject of "grooming" or "taking advantage" of Emma - this is just ridiculous. It's very obvious neither is an appropriate way of looking at any relationship which may develop between Emma and the MC. The way he treats her is consistently respectful, including treating her as her actual age and not a child. This is a good way to help her mature to the point where she will be quite capable of making her own decisions about a relationship (which we can be fairly certain will be started by her, not him.) Any perception contrary to this is purely in the minds of those making these statements and not supported by the story content thus far or the characterisation of either Emma or the MC.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well according to what I have heard over my life, women 40 and over are at high risk, so that answers that. It's possible yes, but it can lead to issues with the child like disabilities and whatnot.

If they are healthy, and have really good care, then chances are lessened for those issues. Instead of arguing about it here like it's a high school sex ed class, just google it.

Anyway, Charlotte's 40, in good health and looks wonderful. She could pull off a pregnancy if she had good doctors, prenatal care and all that. But at that age, the actual CHANCES of getting pregnant, according to all the google info, is pretty low.

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
Well according to what I have heard over my life, women 40 and over are at high risk, so that answers that. It's possible yes, but it can lead to issues with the child like disabilities and whatnot.

If they are healthy, and have really good care, then chances are lessened for those issues. Instead of arguing about it here like it's a high school sex ed class, just google it.

Anyway, Charlotte's 40, in good health and looks wonderful. She could pull off a pregnancy if she had good doctors, prenatal care and all that. But at that age, the actual CHANCES of getting pregnant, according to all the google info, is pretty low.
Oh, I'm sure Charlotte is fertile pretty enough (I can feel this on her) and she may have twins or triples as well ... lol. Let's hope the dev. make this possible on the next update.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would like to see that as an ending to this game, once they officially become a couple and they begin to love and grow together. If they can each get past their own BS with each other, then they have the makings to become a wonderful couple.

He'd do anything to protect her and her family as it is just as a bodyguard. But once you throw a term like boyfriend or spouse on him, everybody better be careful because he'd die protecting them. I think we all know she'll eventually trust him immensely and really begin to open up to him, as he will to her.

In all honesty, that's the only thing missing; the communication. I think once they talk, like REALLY talk, the floodgates are going to open. That sauna scene at the end of 8 could be the catalyst to the whole thing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am a huge supporter of the idea that 15 Emma makes more sense to the story. Canonically, though, she is 18.

And, as quorkboy said, there is absolutely nothing in MC's behavior that suggest neither grooming or any kind of predatory behavior.

In fact, MC does not even see her as a woman according to their interactions. He sees her as a very shy, sad child.

And Darkblue already said he is first developing a more father/daughter relationship and only later on a romantic one, further proving that MC so far has not been acting as a predator at all.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Women past their mid-thirties can and do ovulate normally and their eggs get fertilized at roughly the same rate. One obstacle is there is a lower chance of the fertilized egg attaching successfully to the uterine wall, especially if it is their first pregnancy; women having their first pregnancy at this age are slightly more likely to have a miscarriage in the first trimester than younger women having their first pregnancy. No amount of medical or medicinal intervention can improve these odds.

As women approach 40 the risk of chromosomal abnormalities (especially Down Syndrome, but also for rarer abnormalities such as Turner's Syndrome) increase. At about 37-38 years old the risk curve grows exponentially. No amount of medical or medicinal intervention can improve the chromosomal risk.

The only thing medical care can improve is the quality and management of a complicated pregnancy once the ovum successfully attaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamer44mefun

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
As women approach 40 the risk of chromosomal abnormalities (especially Down Syndrome, but also for rarer abnormalities such as Turner's Syndrome) increase. At about 37-38 years old the risk curve grows exponentially. No amount of medical or medicinal intervention can improve the chromosomal risk.
This risk could be brought to normal level by freezing some eggs at younger age or by using donor eggs, I presume?

Reactions: gamer44mefun

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This risk could be brought to normal level by freezing some eggs at younger age or by using donor eggs, I presume?
That would of course get around the chromosomal and other congenital risks associated with middle-aged pregnancies but you're still confronted with successful implantation and then that sticking to term.

But it's also kind of irrelevant, right? I hoped we were talking about doin' it the ole fashioned way, you know, like, Charlotte gets her hot pocket stuffed with some McSausage, right? Not exploring a new kink where MC jerks into a cup, which gets spread like pate in a pitri dish and then injected into frozen embryos, which are then inserted directly into the uterus, right? That's not the pregnancy route we're all interested in, is it?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Getting away from the pregnancy discussion for a bit (didn't think it would spread to a firestorm like this) I did a quick zip-through tonight to get some screenies and the more I play this game the more angry I get at guys that do this to women; whether it's Suzi, Lucy, Emma or Charlotte, I feel my blood boil and I just want to jump through the screen and whack 'em all myself, starting with that douche that Emma likes and work my way up the shithead food-chain.

I never had children with either of my two ex-wives but I have to say this game makes me so protective of these girls. If this was the dev's intention, especially with Charlotte, than it worked. I know it was with Emma's but if the MC can solve EVERYBODY's issues (which I'm sure he will in the end) then this game will be among my top favorites.

But first both the MC and Charlotte need to get past their respective bullshit with each other.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes